Fight with 2ne1 and exo

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD

                                                                          Chapter 2

 

______'s POV.

 

     I called f(x) to come to my place and they did. I took out stuff to wear and got this

Ringnor - Set: Color-Block Appliqué Hoodie + Zip-Detail Sweatpants
I went down and i saw oppa. He saw me.
 "Hey my friends are coming over could i have them here." We both said.
   
   "What and stop that." We said. We both agreed and got ready. I took my contacts off and i felt better. *Ding Dong* 
   
   "Hey!!! ______." They yelled. 
      "What kind of house you have." They said.
 
     "It's big isn't it." I giggled.
         
  "What it's huge!!" Victoria said.
     
       "Come on in guys." We hanged out in my room. I never let anyone see my room you think it's with pink and flowers. Please in my room is dark and in the closet is my wepons and other black clothes i have. "Hey lets have a fight with 2ne1 lets go." I said they all agreed we played till it was night time. I looked outside to see SHINee with him. I covered my face with a hoddie so no one can see me.
             
      "Hey oppa i'm going to let my friends sleep over with me okay." I said to oppa 
             "Yah sure i'm going to do the same thing to okay good night."
       "Okay oppa night."
  
     Minho's POV.
 
       "Okay oppa night." ____ said. She then slowly left. Why was she wearing a hoodie wierd. 
 
              "Yah who is she could you introduce me to her." JJong said.
 "Hey don't dare you lay a hand on my sister." I talked back at JJong 
   
         "SISTER!!!!!" They all said together.  
   
    "Hey you never told us this." Onew said.
     
       "You never asked me about this."
 
  "But, hyun is she really pretty?" Taemin said.
     
       "Of course and she is younger than you taemin." I told to taemin
 
  "What does she look like does she have fashion sense cuase if she is i'm so going to be her bff." Key said
   
       "She has purple eyes but she wears contacts and she is really diffrent from my eyes she's a brat trust me. Also, she's really a tough girl so be careful."  I warned them.
   
      "She sounds like the gang f(x)." JJong said.
 
"Yah the manknae of f(x) no one ever knows what school she goes to." Key said.
     
    "Let's meet her shall we." Onew said.
 
  "But, ____ won't let me go into her room." I said.
       
         "Ohh her name is _______ thats a nice name." Onew 
       
        "Just a peek when they're sleeping please *buing buing*" Taemin did.
 
    "Fine." 'Man i can't take at taemins agyeo
We slowly openes ___ door to see no one there.
   
         "Dude what wrong with your sister it's impossible to jump off a 4th floor building." JJong said.
 
    "I'm going to investagate my sister next morning at home since it's sat." 
 
______'s pov.
 
We went and wore our masked and i wore this.
 
We jumped out the window and i made the landing of course. We went to the abandon building. We saw 2ne1 in a position like they just won a battle. 
 
    "Hey little punks ." The 2ne1 leader said.
     
 "Lets just get it over already." I said.They went charging for us. Even though 2ne1 got better me and f(x) still were better than them. I had to fight the leader becuase the only strong one was the 2ne1 leader of course. I punched  her in the face. She tried to punch me i doughed the hit. I kicked her. One of the cutted my face. I made the leader fall down and punched her again and she went uncounsious. 
   "Weak." I chuckled with a deadly glare at her. I touched my cheek it was bleeding. I didn't see that someone
punched me in the eye. "." I cursed. I punched that person and flipped them over. Someone called me it was oppa. 'Shizzz what will happen.' i thought
     
         "Hello oppa." I said 
 
   "Where are you ____!" Oppa said.
   
        "Ohh i'm-" I grabbed the manknae's fist and she tried to pulled it  out but i still got the grip. 
   
   "What was that _____." 
   
  "Oppa calm down were just playing around don't worry i have to call you back okay oppa bye oppa love you."
   
  "Wait you litt-" I turned off the phone and chucked. 
 
       "So you want to meet the light's don't you." I said everyone shivered. The manknae was scared i could see it in her eyes. I flipped around.She went black out. "Yikes that's going to hurt." I did with sarcsam and luaghed. 
   
        "Who are you." I turned around and saw EXO. For a minute a was shocked but then a smirked.
     
   "Oh, us you don't need to know." I said in a scary tone.
 
         "You want to fight us then." Chen said.
   
   "Fine if you want it. Don't say you regret." I chuckled.EXO charged and i took four people and the rest f(x) unnie took care of it.I punched kai in the face kicked him. I saw D.O come at me i kicked him in the shin he kneeled down. I saw Tao come at me and punched my face. There was blood and my lip. I and smirked "That's not nice to your noona." I said and kneed him in the stomache. After 15 minutes later everyone was done. I spoked up "You want to know who we really are we're f(x)." They were all shocked. "Well it's been along time i need to go or oppa will yell at me see you later guys." I said I went out the building pass my unnie's clothes.  
   
     "Why do we need these clothes." Luna unnie said.
 
 "Well first we need to take our gangster clothes off first then we need to not see oppa see this and yeah." I said with a *duh* tone.
   
         "Well it's okay what if Minho-sshi dosen't really care about our gangster face." Sulli said while blushing. 
       
   "Ohhh someone likes someone." Victoria oohhed
 
   "Come one and where it." I said and changed into this.
Tokyo Fashion - Peter Pan Collar Polka Dot Blouse
 
Lets get going guys. We started walking to home.  'Shoot oppa is going to kill me'