School again yahh.....

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD
                                                                 CHAPTER 1 
 
 
   
 
 
_____ yelled out "Yah Choi Minho wake up or i will kick you!"
     "Leave me alone.. Five more minutes." Minho pulled ____ next to him and hugged her waist. 
 
"Yah!" ___ got out of Minho's hug. She kicked him off the bed. Minho landed on the floor with a thud!
"Yah! Choi ____ you get back here." Minho yelled at ____ while _____ ran out and Minho got dressed.  
  
_____'s POV.
I was close to school and wore on glasses really fast. I had black jeans on with a v neck shirt covered with a sweater. while having a messy hair bun.
Ringnor - Cat-Print Hooded Pullover (It's so cute!!)
I saw f(x) at the gate. I waved to them really high in the air.
"Hey guys ready for school." I said. They all nodded. "Then lets go." We went in and saw girls face started to crunch up.
"Ewww those girls are so ty." I saw one of the queenkas said. I looked at her. She was wearing really short skirt up to her and three buttons on  her shirt. 'Man she should look at herself' I thought. 'She ain't touching my brother like that' Befor the queenkas could tell more cruel stuff to us girls were running and screaming my brothers gang name. Pushing throught us like they're running throught grass. 
 
"SHINee!" 
 
"Oppa marry me!"
 
"We love you."
As they scream me and f(x) were on the ground when they pushed us. I stood up and dusted myself and helped my group up. 
 
*skip to class*
 
Everyone was picking on us writing things on our desk and note book and filling trash in our room. *sigh* 'Ever since they saw us with SHINee they did this' I thought. 
"ting nerds." They told us while luaghing. ' Go luagh all you want one day i will go towards all of you and do it to you back.' i thought The teacher came in and everyone was quiet. 
 
  "We have new students." Every single girl were fixing they're hair and face. The queenkas were ing they're shirts. ' s. Wait did she just say student'S' with an s at the end. Man it's going to be a long day. I then saw 12 boys come in girls were squeeling like a pigs. 'Wait arent they EXO omegered we beat them up like 2 years ago and got to 1st place in the strongest teams ever. I looked at Krystal and she looked at me 'we are screwed' we both thought. "Sit over there by _____ and krystal. Could you raise your hand please." The teacher said. I could feel the glares the girls are showing me but i didnt care. 
 
"WE ARE ONE! Hi, we are EXO." They said. The girls screamed. They came to me. Time to start acting like a nerd again.
 
"H-hi my na-am-e is _____." I stuttered. They scoffed me. 'Oh no they just didn't' I thought with a smirk in my head. 
*Skip to lunch* 
I didn't really eat lunch so i take pills so i can eat it without eating lunch and walked up to the rooftop. I saw Krystal and Sulli there. (Victoria and amber already went to school and had jobs.) 
   
"Any fight's we got to day." I said to Sulli.
 
 "Yeah it's the queenkas again." She said. Everyday they keep on trying to beat but like every single time we beat them anyways. I took a cigar and started smoking.
   
"Smoking again i see." She said. 
       
"Yeah. It helps me calm down okay."It helped me since i was in the gang with stress. "You guys want to go to my house again." 
     
"Okay." They said. ' Wait isn't oppa going to be there with they're friends? Well whatever.' 
 
"Got to go guys later" Since there was another half an hour left i went to the old music room. "Ahh, it's been a long time since i've been here." I touched the strings on the gituar and tryed it. " It's not to late to try it." I played papper hearts by kelly tori.
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4SiVYy0afw  
 
I was done playing and i looked at the clock and it was almost over till. "Man. I've got to go. See you later." I put down the gituar and left the room and ran to my next class period. I ran in one of the queenkas and her group. 
 
"Look what we have here." They all smirked at me and glaring at me. Hey grabed my chin and shooked it. 
 
"You shouldn't be close to our oppas you little brat." They slapped me. But, with all the training i had everthing was okay i didn't even feel a thing. 
     
"You should be taught a lesson for being a with our oppas." Dara smirker and kicked me and i fell on the floor. They punched kicked and even scratched my face. They left and the only thing they said to me was "Watch it befor your loved ones and you will be gone." They left. 
*Chuckle* 'Watch it befor i will come after you instead.' I stood up and punched the wall. My knuckles started to bleed. I slid down. "SH*T!" I yelled. 
 
End of _____'s POV.
 
Author POV.
     Little did ___ know there was someone who saw her it was EXO.
"Unusually a nerd would cry alot gege." Tao said
   
"This nerd is unusally strange. She even cussed and she punched the wall and bleed without any tears." D.O said.
 
 "We need to follow her more." Xuimin said. All nodded and followed you more. They saw you going to the nurse place. You  took you glasses off and took your shirt of to bandage your stomache. EXO covered they're eyes. When you were done someone called you. 
 
"Yo." You said.'Did that nerd just say yo and she can see even without glasses.' They thought. You took out cigarette from your pocket and started to stand out at the window. 'And even smoked?' They thought. 
   
"Arraso hyun i'll be there i'm going to skip okay. Calm down." You closed your phone.
"Man i'm a nerd and i'm going to skip on the first day of school also next period is P.E MAN LIFE IS SO MEAN TO ME!." You yelled out the door and threw our cigar out the window. 'woah she is tough.' They thought. You jumped out the window and left. 
 
 " WTF did that 'NERD' just jump off a 3rd floor building." Lay said. They thought that you are not a nerd at all.