Leaving

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD

Author POV.

You looked at Minho and scratched your neck a bit.

"Hi oppa?" You said.

"Yah! who was that and you never kiss any guy but me!" He pouted. I pinched his cheeks.

"Oppa he is my childhood friend we just became a couple thats it." You camly said.

" That's it!? That's its!? You never fell in love but now you are! You are one crazy girl." He chuckled. 

"Well your fine with it right?" You smiled at him. He nodded his head like a little kid. "That's why your my oppa." You said and kissed him. "See you at school oppa." He waved to you and went to his room. 

*Morning*

_______'s POV.

I saw went to school to see RJ walking next to me. 

"Listen for what I'm going to say." I stopped walking and looked at him he was standing there scratching his neck. 

"What is it and hurry it's almost time to go to school." I said. He sighed and I raised by eyebrown a bit.

"Look I'm sorry for trying to get you back and ruining your life. I just want you to help me with me love life for a bit." I nodded to say that I understand him. "I like Sohee." I was shocked I thought he just hated me and left me like a playboy does but this playboy really does have feelings.

" Don't worry that's what friends are for right?" I took out my hand for him to shake. He shook my had.

"Friends." We smiled at each other and the bell rang already. I went to the classroom to see Sohee gloomy. I walked up to her and sat next to her. 

"What's wrong?" I asked. Hey I want to help her even thought she did everything bad to me I felt sorry for her a bit.

"I love him and I think he dosent like me becuase I was just a toy to him." I saw her get teary a little bit. 

"Is it JR?" I said and she looked at me in shocked.

"H-how did you know." She said.

"He loved you and want's me to help you fall in love with him." You did a warm smile at her. She hugged you tight. 

"Thank you for what you've. Eventhough I did bad things to you. You still forgave me." She said to me. 

"Everyone needs to forgive each other." You smiled at her. Luckly the teacher came in late or else I would've been in trouble for talking.

*Lunch Time*

I was next to the tree trunk. I heard someone next to me and I saw Lay next to me. 

"Hey oppa." He gave me a quick peck on my lips. I blushed a little bit. 

"Hey candy." I then looked up to the school building windows to see Myungsoo smirking at us. I turned pale and shocked to see him. I saw him with a gun in his hand pointing at Lay's head. "What's wrong are you okay?" He looked at me worried. 

"MOVE!" I yelled at the bullet came torwards us and pushed Lay and it shot my shoulders. I hissed in pain. 

"We need to take you to the hospital." He said. 'No it will give me bad memories.' I thought.

"Just hurry and call Sulli unnie she will fix my injuries." I said and grab my phone to call her and in seconds she came to me. 

"Yah your really babo." She said.

"Just hurry up and take the bullet out." She grabbed tweasers and pulled it out. To tell you something it hurted like hell. She then rapped a peice of cloth to shoulder. I stood up and felt sad, mad, and in pain. I went to the 2nd floor and saw everyone in shocked to see blood. I just knew he was there I opened the door to see Myungsoo in class inoccently with some friend of his. I went up to him and grabbed him by the callor and slammed him against the wall. People started to get crowded around the class. 

"Stay away from them you bastard." I yelled. 

" Sorry not until you come back I will or..." He said.

"Or what?!" 

"Leave and this place and go to the states." He smirked at me. I felt tears buring up. 

"I will leave to the states but I want you to know if I leave you have to leave to china and never step foot in this place ever again got that?" I said to him. He took out his hand and I shooked it. 'I am a stupid girl indeed.' I thought. 

"It's a deal leave tonight without telling the only guy you love." He smirked.

"Then you too." He nodded and I was about to leave when I turned around.

"Ah you forgot one thing to." I punched him so hard he fell to the ground. "That's what you get if you try to shoot again." I smirked and left. 

*After school* 

This is my last time being with Lay I guess. I sighed as I saw my unnies together with me.

"Guys lets have a quick talk in our hideout." They nodded as we meet there. I said to them in teary eyes. "I'm going to leave to the states tonight and I will come back in a couple of months so I could lose Myungsoo and he could leave you guys alone."

"WHAT?!" They said. 

"Don't worry I'm going to come back." I said. They hugged me tight. "Remember to tell Lay that I will come back soon and please keep him safe." I said to them. They nodded to me.

"Were going to miss you." Luna said.

"Don't worry Luna we'll visit you." Amber said. 

"Thanks and don't tell Lay where I am okay?" They nodded at me. It was time to come home to meet my Oppa. "Hey oppa I think I'm going to be going to the states for a while." I said to him. He looked at me and hugged me tight.

"Are you going away becuase of that bastard." He said in an angry voice.

"No I need sometime to take him off my mind." I lied to him. 'Sorry oppa but I think you need be safe."But don't tell Lay where I'm going  I know he's going to follow me." He just nodded like the rest. I then went up to text Lay to meet me at the park. I changed my clothes into this

CLICK - Hooded Print Pullover

I saw Lay waiting for me. 

"What's wrong my candy?" He asked me.

"No I just want to have my first date with you." You smiled at him.

"Let's go to the dukbokki then." We went and got some soju to. I faked drink with him cuase no one likes a drunk lady being crazy when going to the airport. Lay oppa then got drunked and he go a little bit crazy. He started doing cute poses like the pouting and buing buings. I then called EXO to pick him up. 

"Hey _____ why do you look so sad?" Suho said to me. I smiled at them and gived them a peck on the cheek and a big hug. 

"Why are you doing this all of a sudden?" Kai said.

"I'm going guys to the state but please don't tell him I'm going to go back soon so don't worry." I said to them. Tao started to tear up. I wiped his tears away. 

"What about us." Tao said.

"Don't worry I'm coming back mean while take care of him." I said to them. They nodded their heads. "Oh and give him this letter." I gave the letter to EXO. "Next time we'll meet again okay." They nod their heads I just sighed. I started packing things up and went to the airport. 'I'm going to miss this place.' I thought and went to the plane. 

Lay POV.

I woke up with my head being dizzy. 

"Hey gege." Tao looked at me with red eyes. I looked at everyone with red eyes.

"What's wrong?" I said. They gave my a letter that had _____ name on it I opened it and read it.

 Hey Lay oppa if your reading this I just want to hug you right now and say everythings going to be okay but right now I'm gone. I want to thank you to make me smile these past few days. I felt like I have been worthless cuase I'm leaving you or a stupid reason. Please forgive this stupid give and her stupid past. Remeber to keep the promise that we've been together. Remember to never cheat on me. LOL but I want to say that I'm sorry for what a decision I made. Never forget me alright and I will do the same. I love you okay and you know that. I will meet you when Fate wants us together again. Thank you and goodbye Lay.

                                                                                        From: Candy/ Black wings

                                                                                                     To:Lay my love

Tears came from my eyes. I crumble up the paper. 'There will be no you in my life anymore. We already broke the promise.' I thought. "AHHH!" I yelled and threw everything off my desk. D.O grabbed my shoulders and patted my back. 

"It's alright she'll come back." He said.

"She'll never come back." I said crying.

"Don't forget she loves you." I stood up and wiped my tears.

"I will wait for her." 'Wait ______.' I thought. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys so how do you think of that? It's about to be the ending but don't worry I will try to make another story after this one is done. Should I fall in love with someone from SHINee or EXO. Then please write in the comments below to see who the person should be. Thank you for supporting me in the comments. :)