That guy

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD
                                                        CHAPTER 4
 
________'S POV.
 
I actually felt better after telling him that. I haven't felt this feeling befor since in a long time. I left that person a long time ago. He was from a gang called NUEST. To believe I was happy that time. I had everything that I had soon things start to fall apart for me. I was  queenka at school my brother was a kingka.  I had a lover to have my mom and dad was still alive. I was the happy girl who was a good girl never liking gangs and others thing about gangs.
       END ______'S POV.
 
AUTHOR POV.
 
       *FLASH BACK* 
"AHHHH!!! ______ please accept my feelings." A fan guy told ____.
   
     "Sorry. I already have a person I like." ______ smiled at him. He left feeling a little depressed in his eyes. 
 
  "So I see that you still love me alot." A guy chuckle at _____
           
         "JR oppa !!!" _____ ran to her boyfriend. 
     
     "I can't go to our date cuase my mother I sick okay _____." 
   
  "Oh... It's okay we'll do it next time." _____ tryed to pull a smile.'I guess I need to go cancel everything now.' _____ thought. She planned everything for him but, now she needs to clean everything up now. 
       
      *AFTERNOON*
 
   'Should I go to meet his mother at his house?' _____ thought. She got up and started going to his house. Knocked on the door but it was unlocked she opened it and saw  JR with another person and that person was her best friend. 
     
         "What are you doing op-ppa?" As tears fall down onto her cheeks.
 
      "Can't you see he dosen't love you anymore." Her ex- best friend said to her in a rude way.
   
  "You shut it. Tell me oppa do you not love me anymore." That was the first time she shouted in anger at anyone. 
       
          "You heard her now scram little miss cutie." JR said to _____. _____ ran outside as fast as she can outside. Tears fall  down rushing down her cheeks. 'Does our love mean everything to you now?' As she question to herself. As ran fell down with her. Seconds later she gets soaked. She stands in the ran as she felt that there was nothing left to do but just sit in the rain. A phone rang and she picked it up.
     
        "Hello?" She said in the phone.
 
    "Yah _____ mom just collapse come to XX hospital now! Also, call dad." She droped the phone and started running as soon as she went there she got the phone in the hospital to call her dad.
     
  "Hello? Is that you ______?" Her dad said. 
 
  "Hey dad mom just collapse could you come to XX hospital?" 
   "Okay i will come just you wai-" She heard a crash. She droped the phone few minutes later she saw her dad in blood. "APPA!!! WAKE UP STOP PLAYING WITH ME!" She screamed out loud and shook her dad alot. Her mom and dad's doctor's shook there heads and covered it with a white blanket. She took it off and pushed all the doctors away."OMMA,APPA YOU PROMISED ME!!" She yelled and yelled. As she knew she lost everything on that day. It was the funeral came everyone shook hands with her. No tears fell down on her face. She became mute and never showed motions ever again. It happened all the same day.'I will become stronger from now on.' She thought. As she grew up she became stronger and stronger each day. Then she came in a group she never showed happiness every again. She became the 'Black wings' She became no longer white but black from the suffering. But, in herself there will be a single white feather that will change things for her starting now.
 
      *End Flash Back* 
 
     End Author POV.
 
 
  ______'s POV.
 
There was another mission that I had to do. I got my clothes and changed into this 
Ringnor - Set: Skull-Accent Buttoned Slit-Back Sweater + Chiffon Shirt
Wearing my mask and a hoodie. I was walking into the dark valley as a saw people doing drugs. I saw a tattoo that was the person that needed to get. I walked up to him. He noticed me and smirked.
   
      "Awww such a cute girl you wanna play with us." He said.
       
   "Hurry up and just turn into the cops before I do something to you." I said. 
   
      "My my look what we have here.She's cute when she's angry." He said in a disgusting talk. He took my hand and I swapped it away.
 
   "Fisty thing aren't you." He chuckled. He walked up to me I kicked him in the stomache and he fell down. He coughed up blood really hard.
       
       "Get that little girl." He yelled. 6 Guys walked up the me and tryed to punch me but I quickly dodged him. The guys kept punching me and I kept dodging the hits. Soon they were all teird. One guy took out a knive and tryed to aim it in arm but it made a tear on my arm. It didn't hurt at all. 
   
       "That's not fair. I just only did a warm up." I pouted then punched him in the face he landed on the floor. I grabbed my arm and jumped over the fence and went back home. I ripped my sweater and wrapped it around my arm. As I went back home someone grabbed my hand. I flipped him over and was about to punch someone but, looked into his eyes it was..... JR
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
So now that you found out who changed her into a gangster and what happened in her life time. 2 more days till another one update. Thank you for the comments that helped me alot. HWAITING!