I know!!! Gym class.....

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD

Author POV.

when she got close to them. You pulled her arm close to me. She looked at her shocked.

    "Are you okay _____?" Anna questioned you. You covered Annas mouth and dragged her into the kitchen.
     
"So I need to tell you something." You scratch her head.
 
   "What is?" She said. You told the whole story about your life and how she covered herself as a nerd then a gangster. Anna's mouth openes. 
   
       "So will you help me." You begged her. You saw her smirked. You raised your eyebrown. 
       
 "Well you know that our intetainer got sick and had to go I will make you leave early if you sing one song. Cuase I heard you sing  when you were cooking." She smirked. 'Dammit my stupid singing out of nowhere and I thought no one listen's to me.' You cursed in your head. 
   
                "No I will not do it." You pouted with puffy cheeks and stomped on the floor. Anna squished your cheeks.
     
   "Fine then." She smiled and turned around.
     
        "Wait what are you going to do right now?" You questioned her and befor you noticed she shouted the words.
       
     "Hey Exo you know th-" Exo looked at her you covered and whispered to her ear 'Fine fine just give me a Grey hoodie.' She let you wear a hoodie and you covered your face. 'That little brat.Two faced hair girl.' You muttered. You went up to the stage with Glasses and a sweater.You poked at the microphone. 
   
        "I will be singing Infinite-Tears." You grabbed the gituar and played the string.
 
       Infinite-Only Tears
 
saranghanda mianhanda geurae deoneun andwegesso
nan dagagal jagyeok jocha eobseo nal saranghajima
naegen maeumeul naeeojul yeoyudo eobseo
maeileul himgyeobge salgo haruga beogeowo ulgo
*Oh nan.. nege jul su itneunge eobseo missing U
ddaddeuthan maldo mothae I missing U
gamhi baral sudo eobseo I missing U
ireohge mireonae
naegen gajingeon simjangppeun motnan neomira
chamgoisseo apeujiman naegen nunmuldo sachiya
neol barabol jagyeok jocha eobseo nal baraboji ma
ara neo itneun geugose nae mami isseo
sumgyeoli daheul georie eonjena gateun jarie
*Oh nan.. nege jul su itneunge eobseo missing U
ddaddeuthan maldo mothae I missing U
gamhi baral sudo eobseo I missing U
ireohge mireonae
sesang nuguboda neoreul saranghagie chama deo
*Oh nan.. nege jul su itneunge eobseo missing U
ddaddeuthan maldo mothae I missing U
gamhi baral sudo eobseo I missing U
ireohge mireonae
naegen gajingeon simjangppeun motnan neomira 
You strum the last string. You took a peek up and everyone was shocked and they clapped for you. You smiled a bit. Anna gave you thumbs up and you got down the stage and got ready to leave. You still saw Exo there when you took your close you saw a text form your unnies.
 
From: Victoria unnie
To:Black wings
Hurry up there is a fight and we are losing hurry!!! 
 
You quickly bowed to everyone and you covered your face with a black mask and you went to a alley to see our unnie's beaten up by 15 people. You smirked and yelled
 
    "Hey thats unfair to beat them." You pouted and they stopped and stared at you.
     
       "The B-black Win-wings." The guys seemed stuttered.
 
  "Aww scared aren't you. Come at me." You punched a guy in the face and he slammed onto the ground. The next guy you saw you flipped him over and dodge his punched and kneed him onto the ground. "If you dare touch them again then your dead got it!" You screamed at them. They ran away from the ally. You got home and treated them.   
         
              "Thanks Little kid." Amber unnie ruffled your hair. You smiled at them. 
   
     "Stay home tommorow got it." You said to them. Sulli and Krystal unnie nodded.
*Morning*
 
You changed your clothes into this with glasses
Maymaylu Dreams - Inset-Shirt Printed Top
"Hey _____" Minho said to you.
   
       "Yeah oppa." 
       
   "You want to go with me to school."You smiled at him.
     
     "Of course." You and SHINee walked to school with you. When you were at the gate you kissed him on the cheek. 
         
 "Hey we want a kiss on the cheek to." SHINee said all together. You chuckled and kiss all of them. 
       
     "Bye oppa's." You smiled and waved to thme and ran away.They waved back at you. As you walked to school it was gym time. 'My fav. subject of all.'You thought 
 
  "Such a weak nerd I bet she dosen't even run." They snickered at you. 'Just watch.' You smirked inside yourself. 
         
          "Lets get started and get running. You have 5 minutes to run around this 5 times." Your P.E teacher told you. Minho got closer you quietly. 
   
     "Ready oppa I bet if I run around this less than 5 minutes than you have to take me to eat ice cream." You smirked. You were crazy for ice cream ever since you were little. 
       
         "Okay if I win then you have to kiss me on the lips." He smirked at you." You guys shook hands. 
   
   "Let the games begin then."You smirked at him and he got shivers. You guys were warming up. Until, The queenka's came in with really short skirts and sports bra that shows their s. Guys were drooling and SHINee and you weren't and the queenkas smirked.They clinged onto your oppa's. You almost barfed.
     
      "Oppa you should come to my house sometimes." Dara said. 
   
"Excuse me but you should just marry someone else then me." He shook her off.
       
   "Oppa." She whined. 'BURN!!!!Man!mine these ears are going to burst.' You thought.
     
           "Get ready students and go." You and Minho ran like crazy students were so shocked at you and Minho. 
     
    'My ice creams calling for me.' You thought as you ran faster. 'My kiss is waiting for me.' As he went faster. You ran 5 laps and you were not even sweating. You saw your oppa behind you. "Tw-two mintues and 15 seconds." The gym teacher were in shocked. "Minho 2 minutes and 35 seconds." He said calmly like it was a normal thing. 
       
       "In your face er the ice cream is mine!" you jumped up and down. 'Cute ' SHINee thought. 
   
  "Fine." He pouted. 
       
     "_____-sshi?" 
   
   "Yes?" You told your teacher.
     
         "I would like you to be in our sports group." He said to you and put out his hand for you to shake it.
               
      "Deal." You shook his and while students were still shocked.
 EXO POV.
"She is one really weird girl." Luhan said.
     
   "Did you just see that nerd girl." D.O's eyes wide. 
   
      "Why is she joining in our sports team." Chen whined.
        
"Then we'll just kick her out then." Lay smirked at you. 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Hey guys! I want to tell you guys this but, I will tell you guys the date. I'm going somewhere for one week I guess so I'm not going to update but it's not in this month so yeah. I hope you guys enjoyed my story. I think it was still short but I didn't have anytime to do it. Sorry if there is any mistakes. *Hwiating!*