Hanging out with them

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD

______'s POV.

 

I went home feeling something thats happening in my heart. 'Why do i feel weird.' I thought. I shrugged and moved on to my bed. The phone came  on a looked at who it was and it was unknown so I turned it on. 

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey would you like to go with us in the morning _____ ." Unknown person said to me.

"Oh it's me Luhan." 

"I don't know abou-." Luhan cutted me off.

"Please I don't have anyone with so please come."

"But, don't your members hang out with you?" 

"Oh their all busy." 

"Fine I will." I sighed.

"Okay night." I turned off the phone. 'Aren't the members always together?' I thought. I slowly fell into a deep sleep.

*Morning*

I slowly got up and got dressed like this. 

Stylementor - Frilled Chiffon-Layered Tunic   

I was sitting and waiting at the mall for him. Then to see Luhan with EXO. 'Great they tricked me.' I thought. Luhan ran up to me and hugged me I looked at Lay who looked so jelous at us. 

"Well would you like to go anywhere." Luhan grinned at me. 'This little brat.' I thought.

"Well lets go to the cafe." I pointed to the shop close to me on the right.

"Let's go then." Sehun said and pulled me to sit next to him. I ordered coffee bubble tea. 'Love coffee!' I thought.

"Where do you guys want to go next now." Lay said. 

"Lets go to the Skate Park!" Me and Kris said together. 

"Please a girl who knows how to skate?" Kris smirked at me. 'Oh it's on.' I thought while glaring at him.

"And also who knows how to fight so watch it." I glared at him.

"Let's go then guys." Suho pulled Kris away from me. We got each a board and walked to the Skate Park close to the cafe outside. 

"Watch this cutie pie." Kris started to do 360 on air. "Now lets see you do it." Kris said. I felt like punching him so hard he'd fly off the building. 'You'll see playboy.' I thought. I started to grind the railing and doing a flip in the air and landed like a pro. When I turned to Kris he was in shocked. I walked up to him and whispered him in the ear.

"This cutie pie just knocked you down mister." I said to him.

"You little-." He got pulled away from me by D.O . I stuck out my tounge at him. There was a phone call I picked it up and Unnie were calling me. 

"Hey I thought you were sleeping and when we went up we didn't see you. We have a fight right now with super junior and we need help." Luna yelled into my ear. I pulled my phone away from my ear or else it will be death forever. 

"Okay I will just wait okay." I looked at EXO with their disapointed faces. "Sorry guys I need to go my unnies need my help to.... make origami for kids?" I said to them thinking that they would fall for that. 

"Fine but we're friend right?" Chen said.

"Okay see you guys later." I said and waved to them as I left, I but on me masked in my pocket always save of course. I saw the place Luna told me I came in to see Super junior and f(x) still fighting. "Guys!" I yelled as they stopped fighting. 

"You finally came I see." Kyuhyun said. 

"Yes I did now let's this over with already." I went up and Kyuhyun punched me but I dodge it I fliped him over to step on his chest to spit out blood as I kicked  his face to be out already. One by one they were only fighting with me which is okay since only I was hurt. Leetuck took out a knive and tryed to stab me. I kicked it out of his hand and grabbed it from the air to stab him in the hip. We were done and out on the streets with blood everywhere on me. Everyone was looking at us in a scarey face as they tried to dodge us everywhere we go. I got home to see another shocked faces of SHINee oppas. 

"Yah did you have a fight again." Key started to nag like a mom. 'Man he his more worse than grandma.' I covered his mouth.

"I got it mom okay." I walked up to see my brother taking care of sulli. "I'm telling you this once but you guys should be couple you guys are so caring for each other." 

"Yah manknae!" They yelled in at the same time. 

"See you get the idea." I left them alone. Befor you know it Sulli asked to stay here with us. "You can. Lets just start to begin to watch movie down stairs." I said. Time passed by and I saw Sulli's head on to oppa's shoulder. I slowly got up and got to the room and slept. 

*school day* 

I put a scarf over my mouth and wore clothes like this with glasses

rico - Long-Sleeve Owl-Print T-Shirt

I was walking and saw Super Junior with their brusied face.

"You right there stop." I started to walk faster to see them run up to me. Shindong grabbed me by the shoulder but I punched him in the face and he fell like a hippo jumping into the water. "You bastard." Donghae punched me. He stumbled a little and got my balance back to kick him to the chest and while he was stumbling I kicked his face. I started running really fast to school not looking behind but all I know was their still running after me. I got to school and everyone was looking at me I ran to the gym and I saw super junior behind me. Donghae punched me and my glasses fell off. I punched him back and after 1 minute they were all gone. I picked up my broken glassses and walked to school to see people talking about the snickering. 

"She was maybe." "I know she diserved it." I got a rock and threw it at the window and everyone was quiet fast. I came to my desked and slept. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry but the snow was a bit of a little traffic for my mom to bring up home but school was only 3 hours so lucky I know you jelly. But, I will write more so don't  worry. BYE!!! (not literaly but like you know what I mean)