Little bit of love in me

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD

_____'s POV.

 

I woke up in a room smelling like rubber. I got up to see Lay next to me sleeping I slowly got up and got out. I looked at the time it was already 9:00pm. 'I'm going to be late to practice sport club!' I thought and started running. I got there to see my coach.

"Sorry coach I forgot about it." I said and bowed to him. I saw no one there there was no EXO there. 'Finally some practice.' I thought. I basket balls and started dribbling it and shooting it in the hoops. I heard foot steps and turned around to see Sulli and Krystal unnie. 

"Yah you want to go and hang out with us now we're bored." Krystal said. I shot one last ball into the hoops and swiped my sweat off. 

"Lets get going and I'll change my clothes first okay meet you at the gates." I said and changed into this and I took off my glasses, contacts, hairbun. Like this.

PUFII - Fray-Hem Denim Shorts

Author's POV.

 

You and your unnie's got out and went to the cafe and meet Anna.

"Hey Anna." You waved to her. 

"Oh _____ you don't need to be here. Right now is not your time to work yet." She said.

"No I'm with me unnies." Pointing to Krytal and Sulli.

"Well tell me if your need anything." You guys nodded your head after having coffee you guys went to the park. 

"Hey ______ want to skate?" Krystal asked you."Sure  lets see  if who does the most tricks." You smiled at them. You and Krystal grabbed the skateboard and started skating. Krystal skated on the railing while doing a back flip. You then did a 360 mid air twirl and flew down and made a perfect landing. You then heard clapping to see EXO. 

"Wow your really good." Sehun said.

"Thanks." You gave them a smile.

"You should smile more." Kris said. 'They're really weird.' You thought.

"Thanks?" You said.

"Let's get buy some food to cook for night time." Sulli said. 

"Wow you really only care about my oppa not me." You pouted. 'Cute' Exo thought. You looked to see there lay was being sleepy. "Well then let's go shall we." You said. They nodded. You went to the store and people were looking at you and EXO.

"They're so cute."

"So hot at the same time to." 

"Hey back off they're mine." You heard a voice that is fimilar. You turned around to see 2ne1. You felt a smirk coming on to you. 'Revenge time.' You thought.

"Hey oppa what are you doing here are you trying to stalk me or something." Dara blushed and clinged to Lay.'Maybe you are the one that's stalking us.' All of you guys thought. You then felt a little bit of jelousy but you but that aside. You got everything payed and you saw 2ne1 still clinging on to EXO like leached. 

"Well I will need to be going now." You said and bowed to them.

"Wait we will take you if you want." Lay said and EXO nodded like childs.

"Oppa don't leave me alone with those wrenchs." Dara whined so loud like an annoying girl. 

"Well it's been along time since I've wanting to do this." You cracked your knuckles.

"Yah manknae don't do i-" Befor your unnie could say anything you punched the life out of Dara she fell on the ground right away. 2ne1 members came running to Dara.

"Yah! are you crazy do you know who we are?" Minzy said glaring at you. You scoffed at her and smirked to her.

"Yeah yeah your 2ne1 who cares I will tell you I'm th-" You got cut off by a little boy it was that boy again. 

"Noona why are you with my gege's?" He looked at me and then looked at EXO then to the Dara the one on the floor.

"Oh you know them I was just hanging out." You ruffled his hair. 

"Gege." He ran to Lay's arm.

"Hey I told you not to run away again."

"But I want to find noona again." He made a sad face. 

"Fine. So do you want to come to our house and hang out a little bit?" He asked. Your unnies nod they're heads.

"Fine only for a little and we need to cook for oppa." You said and Lay's face became brighter. 

*EXO's House*

You guys talked about things soon Lay's brother began to sleep. You carried him up and tucked him into his bed. Someone pulled you to a room. You saw Lay hugging you again.

"Candy I'm sorry for leaving you please just once more come back to me." He begged you. Your heart felt shattard and you felt like you couldn't do anything. You don't know if he'll love you forever. You hugged him back all of a sudden. 

"I know but I don't know if I'm in the right way yet so I need some time." You said and smiled at him. He kissed you by the cheeks and smiled at you back. You left with your unnies. 

'I'm going close to you again.' Lay thought and smiled like a fool. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys if it's short sorry but 2 more days till I will do this again and I have alot of things right now and final's test which is hard for me. Please keep on subscribing please. *Fighting*