Confession

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD
Guys if you can't see the color words then press the disable reading and you'll see it maybe. If not then IDK lol I was just kidding. But, serouisly you should try it out.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Author's POV.
 
You were scared of what was going to happen next to everyone. You didn't want anyone to die like those times. You thought he was dead or moved to the U.S already. You ran home to see your oppa sitting in the sofa while watching TV. 
 
"Oppa I think we need to move to another state." You said with your shaking voice. He stood up to see if your alright.
 
"What's wrong is that ex-boyfriend of yours being mean to you again." He said. 'What's wrong with her she is never scared of anything.' He thought. 
 
"I think it's just a better idea to just go on a vacation." 
 
"But it's school day you can't go on school days." 
 
"I'm scared oppa there is another guy coming to kill every single guy that touches me he might even kill you." Minho pulled you in for a hug.
 
"Everythings going to be alright okay no ones getting hurt." 'It's not alright I'm not okay. Everyones going to die right before my eyes.' You thought as you shut your eyes close. You quickly fell asleep. 'Oppa is always going to be with you.' He thought. 
 
*Morning School Day*
 
You wore and dressed up like this with glasses
Ringnor - Inset Ruffled Dotted Blouse Knit Cropped Top
You saw EXO going with you. You tugged on Lay's shirt. He turned to you and smile. 
 
"Thanks for everything yesterday." You scratched your neck.
 
"It's okay if you need me just tell me alright?" You nodded your head. He ruffled your hair. You saw something shining coming torwards Lay. 
 
"Hey watch out!" You yelled as you pushed him to the side you got a cut on your shoulder. You looked at the knive that head been stabed on to the wall. Everyone was on shocked of what happened. You saw the letter that had a note in it with your blood on it.
 
"You okay _____?" Lay said. 'It must be that guy again.' He thought. You picked up the letter and read it. 

            My dear Black Wings I think you found out your dear precious friend already I see. What will happen to him if his gone come and find me in the garden  and we'll have a chat.

"Where are you!" You screamed out as you started running to the garden. You saw the person that you've been trying to avoid. He was..  Kim Myungsoo ( Guys he is my bias to see yeah...) He walked torwards you step by step. As you step back step by step. Your back hitted the tree trunk. He put his two arms on your shoulder to stop you moving. 
 
"I see you have gotten hurt." He touched your arm where there was a cut. You hissed in pain. "I'm sorry I hurt my sweet baby. Your in pain now. Come to my side and I'll treat the pain and we will be together forever." He whispered in your hear. You shivered as he touched your face, neck, and body.
 
"Leave now I don't want to see you. You have cuased to much pain for me already." You hissed at him. He smiled at
you.
"You will never leave from me again ______." 
 
"Go I don't want you to kill anyone anymore!" You yelled at him. 'I see you still care for me.' He thought as he smiled at you.
 
"I can't do that. You will always be mine." He was going to kiss you but you kicked him in the stomach and punched the life out of him. He stood up still shacking from the punch. "You've gotten tougher now I see." He smirked and left. Your scared of what will happen to everyone. You walked slowly as your arm is dripping of blood. You got to your classroom and saw everyone's face in shocked.
 
"Are you okay Miss." The teacher looked at you worried. 
 
"I'm fine." You smiled at her. You went to your seat as you ripped your skirt a little bit to a long piece of cloth and wrapped it around your injured arm. You stood there in dazed. 
 
* Lunch Time*
 
You were walking in dazed still thinking about what happened. Until someone pulled you to the rooftop with your mouth covered. When you were at the rooftop you were about to flip that person until that person hugged you tight.
 
"I was worried ______." You remembered the voice. It was Lay. You turned around and hugged him tight.
 
"I don't want to lose you again." You cried alot. 'She confessed to me.' Lay thought. He lifted up your chin and kissed you. You felt shocked but you didn't want to let go. You responed to him and kissed him back. He holded your waist tight as you clinged onto his neck, it felt like forever. You were out of breath. He hugged you tight.
 
"I loved you and I won't be gone so don't worry." You looked up to him. He smiled a warm smile at you. You didn't notice that Myungsoo was watching you guys. 'You know what I will only kill that guy only.' Myungsoo thought as he smirked looking at you to hugging. You were sitting on Lay's lap as he brushed your hair. 'Just like the old times.' You both thought.  "I missed you ____." He said.
 
"Me too." You said chuckling. 'I'm not going to leave anymore.' You thought. It was already over when you two were holding hands about to leave. You saw your unnie's with a scared face. "Hey guys..." You waved at them. Sulli and Krystal started to touch you.
 
"Hey are you alright is everything o-" Before your unnie's could say more you cover . 
 
"I'm alright let's go home already and let's start our mission. It's been a long time since I started doing mission." You said cracking you neck. They chucled at you. 'The same ______.' They thought. "Before that let's eat ice cream." You smiled at your Unnie's. 
 
"Wait let's us go with you please." Chen said to you. You nodded your head.
 
"Let's go then." You smiled at them. You guys finish eating ice cream. As you were walking you, you saw the old man and with about 30 body guards. 
 
"I see you brought more people my dear." He smirked at you. You just scoffed at him. 
 
"Well I wanted a warm up anyways so lets do this." You said as you crack your knuckles."Hey Sulli and Krystal let's ready to fight again. Each of us take 10 okay." They nodded at you. You jumped on a wall and back flipped to kick about 3 of them on the floor. '7 more to go.' You thought as you kicked on in the stomache and punched one in the face as they fell on by one. Soon everyone guard was on the floor not moving anymore. You dusted your skirt and stood up. "Well old man just find another gangster and stop bothering me I have problems already." You then left like nothing happen. "So guys want to go anywhere." You smiled at them as they looked at your gang with fear and saw you only had scratches. 
"You are one tough girl." Xiumin said. He pinched his cheek.
 
"And you look really cute like buns." He blushed and scratched his neck. Lay pulled you away from them and hugged you from behind.
 
"She's mine not yours." He pouted. His gang was shocked how someone like Lay never like cute stuff just did it now. 
 
"Hyun you so jelly now, but lets go eat bubble tea." Sehun pulled you away from Lay and stick his toungue out and started running away. Myungsoo was still watching you . 'See how long you can still luagh.' He thought. Slowly walked away from you and thought of a plan. It was already dark. Your phone rang and you picked it up.
 
"Hello is this the old man again cuase if you want me just pl-" You were cuaght off by someone.
 
"I found your phone number by black wing." He could feel he is smirking right now.
 
"Oh it's you the stalker." You rolled your eyes.
 
"So you like bubble tea." Your eyes widen and looked around and didn't see him anywhere.
 
"Don't touch them and come and talk to me." You said in Japanese.
 
"But you hurt me." You knew that he knew Japanese. 
 
"Well watch out for you and look at the window." You looked at the window.
 
"Guys remember to duck down." You said.
 
"Wh-" 
 
"Just do it!" You yelled and they duck. As you saw people ducking. As you look out the window you saw 4 big rocks breaking the windows.
 
"Really? Rocks is that really okay to break the windows?" You said messing your hair. "Just remember this stay away from them." You said.
 
"Oh I'm not hurting them I'm hurting the guys you loved the most." He looked at Lay. He looked at you in worries. You just hanged up the phone. 'What am I going to do.' You thought.
 
"What happen how did you know what would happen?" Suho said to you. 
 
"I'm a witch." You joked at him. They chuckled at your joke. "Well it's time to go home." You said and everyone splitted up leaving you and Lay alone. "I thought your going home?"
 
"Well I'm worried for you."
 
 
"Well you should watch out before anyone is going to hurt you." He looked at you confused. 
 
"I'm going to be alright and you will you to. I love you candy." He kissed you on the lips and left. 'I hope your going to be okay.' You thought as you came in you saw your brother in a shock face 'What is with  everyone with shocked faces." you thought. 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
So the thing is that I like infinte to and I choosed L and I think I spelled his real name right ish. But, I'm still his fan anyways so yeah.