I See You

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD

"____'s POV.

It's been about 2 years already in L.A . I found new friends and sometimes f(x) would visit me. I changed my hair into brown with little bit white on the bottom. 

"Hey _____ wake up lets go to university studio's!" My new friend name Christina.

"Dude I'm tierd leave me alone, you can just go by yourself." I layed back on my bed.

"Fine if you don't want to go I'll just drink and eat ICE CREAM by myself." She turned around. I got up as fast as I could.

"FIne I'll go but I can drink till the max right?" I said to her. She nodded her head and pulled me up. We got up and I put a little make-up and dressed like this

SO Central - Knit Panel Drop Shoulder Button-Front Shirt

We went to everything. We sat down at basket robins and I got chocolate mint.(sorry if you don't like it but I like it) I saw a group of people and there were about 12 people

"Hey aren't those people cute. I think their korean just like you." She said. I felt momories pouring as my eyes got blurry.

"Lets just go and drink to our fullest." I did a fake smile at her. She just smiled and went with me to a bar. "Please give me the strongest drink please." The bartender just smirked at me.

"Aren't you to young for that." He said.

"I'm ______ I just went in a bad break up issh and just give me the drink." He gave me the drink and I just drunk it in one shot. 

"Hey you should be careful you might get drunk to much." Christina said to me. I just got up and she got up with me and hold my shoulder. "What's wrong with you?" 

"Listen you'll get a break up once in a while and your going to miss them but your trying to forget them. Now lets look for a fight shall we." Oh I forgot to tell you that me and Christina was in a gang but we just got seperated and end up being friends and fight with other people. Someone tapped my shoulder I  turned around to see 4 big guys which was drunk smiling at me.

"Hey little girl you want to have some fun with us." One of them said.

"Sure." I smiled at them and we got into a valley that looks disgusting. I then kicked on in the face and they fell down on the floor as Christina took 2 I took two. I punched and kneed the guy in the stomache. Soon they were all laying on the ground. 

"Nice one." She said. We fist bump each other. I grabbed a bottle and dranked it. "Where did you get the bottle's at?" Acting like a mom.

"It's called being a robber." I chuckled and gave her a bottle and later we dranked and dranked but I was the only one that got drunked. "You know it hurts to see the one you love being crashed into the ground." I said to her all of a sudden when I was swinging on the swings. 

"I know it hurts sometimes." We got up and went to bed and slept. 'I still haven't forgot about you yet.' I thought and slept. 

Author POV.

Lay was still down about the break up and EXO wanted to make Lay happy again. Beakhyun made an Idea to L.A but they didn't know that you were in L.A becuase all they know that you went to the states.

"Hey you want to go to L.A to go and have some fun there?" Sehun said to Lay but all Lay did was sigh and nodded. After they went to they landed to L.A they went to the hotel and went to the University Studios. 

"Let's go and have fun then shall we?" D.O smiled at Lay. They went around but saw a girl looking at them. She had brown hair with white on the tips of her hair. 

"Hey dosen't that look like _____?" Suho whispered to Lay. He stood up to see you but then you started walking away and he sighed again.

"She does not now lets just go." Lay said and went on the bed. 'Maybe she does look like _____?' Lay thought. 

It was  morning for you and you wanted to go jog around the place to lose some weight from the ice cream depression. You only gained like 2 lb. from it anyways. You wore like this to the cafe shop with curly hair. 

Tokyo Fashion - Striped Pleated A-Line Skirt

You got coffee and started to drink it while looking outside at the sunny view you sighed 'How are you Lay I hope your okay each day.'You thought then you saw EXO coming in the cafe  you were shocked but kept calm. You got up until someone holded your hand. You saw Kris holding your wrist and made you turn around but you kept your head down.

"Miss you forgot your coffee here." Kris said and grabbed the coffee and went out. You took a peek at Lay and he was depressed and looked skinny the 2 years ago. 'Sorry Lay.' You thought.

"Thank you." You bowed down and started leaving and you went to the park. "I'm sorry Lay I didn't mean to do it." You cried. You felt someone warm rapped around your shoulder. 

"I knew it was you Candy." Some said and you turned around to see Lay.

"S-Sorry I don't know who you are."  You said to him. You tried to push away but he holded you tighter. You then let it out and started crying and hitting his chest lightly. "Your going to be killed if you try and be close to me."

"I don't care where you are I just want you. You know how many months I've been waiting for you." He cupped your cheeks and kissed you deeply and started nibbling your bottom lips. He let you go and hugged you tight. "I missed you so much." You hugged him back. 

"I missed you to." You went back to Korea and made a family. Sometimes there are times that is having us hard time. You just need to find a way out of the maze.

THE END

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how do you guys like? Well I think making another one but please tell me on the next one who is going to fell in love with you and write it in the comment PLEASE!!! Thank you for supporting me while I was doing my first Fan fic. It was kinda hard to type alot but in the next one I will try best to write more. *BOW*  (^_^)