Run away

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD

______'s POV.

"Yah open the door little freak." Lay pounded on the door. 'Wait to do what to do' I thought.

"Hey Anna I need your help when I go to the kitchen and cook for you for free will you not let them go to the kitchen and then I will go to the back door when I'm done k." She nodded her head and I ran back to the kitchen.

"Where is _____." Lay told to Anna. She felt like a glop of mud.

"Sorry but the kitchen is not to go in only employees." She stopped them from coming in the kitchen. 'Go Anna!' I thought.

"Fine then could we eat at least hyun I'm hungry and I want to see how the nerd cooks." said EXO.

"Fine we'll order kimchi stew and bimbap by that girl in glass okay." Lay sighed and Anna went to me.

"How do you know so many hot guys." She asked me.

"The past is a secret." I winked at her and changed into a tank top so only my employee could see my tattoo. I started cooking for them. "The orders here." I told her. Anna got to them covering her face.

"Here is your food sir if you need anything else then please tell us." Anna bowed and rushed to us. 'Agioo your such a child Anna.' I thought. They took a bite out of the food I made.

"Wow this taste good." They started talking and talking waiting for me. It was soon dark I went up to Anna.

"I will be going now unnie." I went to the back door and wore a hoodie to cover my face up. There was a phone call I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Oh hey _____ do you want to go to the park and grab ice cream with us?" Luna unnie asked me.

"Sure I will come and meet me at the soccor field okay?"

"Fine we'll meet you there remember to grab a soccor ball."

"Fine meet you there." I started running to the soccor field and got the soccor ball. "I'm here unnie." I said. As I look at the soccor field I saw kids there already.

"Oh hey ____." F(X) unnie waved to me. We sat down on the grass and started eating ice cream. There was a kid that walked up to me.

"Hey noona's could you play with us." They kid pulled me to the field. There was a bunch of kids there. I saw a little kid being alone as I walked up to him.

"Hey aren't you playing." I saw the kid and it was Lay's little brother.

"Oh hey noona I don't have anyone to play with." He had a sad voice. ' I remember I was alone with no one.' I thought. I looked back at him and ruffled his hair.

"Then lets get playing then."I smiled at him. We started playing with f(x). Me and him were playing against the rest of f(x). "Hey kid can you kick far." I whispered to him. He nodded. "Okay when I go this far you kick it to me k?" He nodded. "Let the games begin!" I shouted. I went to go far away from them close to the goal. "OVER HERE!!" I waved to him he began to kick it all the way to me. Amber unnie came to me and I dodge it and kicked it into the goal.

"That's unfair." Krystal unnie pouted. We luaghed and got ice cream. I gave one to the little boy and we went to the skate park.

"This is the best day I ever had noona!" He gave his biggest smile. I pinched his cheeks.

"Soo cute!" I squealed at him. They luaghed I walked over to grab my skate board.

"Do you want to see some of my moves." I smirked at them.

"Yah I want to see!" He stood up. I got to the railing and started to do 360 in the air. As I started to sweat I looked up to see EXO walking over to the park. I stopped and gave a sign to f(x) unnie. I walked up to him.

"Well I need to go. I hope we meet again. Oh and your brothers comeing bai kid." I ruffled his head. Started leaving from him.

Lay pov.

"Man missed the nerd again." I kicked the dirt.

"She must have went to the back door." Kai said.

"Let's go to the park then I want to skate there hyun." Chen said.

"Let's go then." I said. As we went there we saw this girl playing with my brother. She was really good at sports. We walked up to her and she started to leave I ran up to my brother. "Are you okay?" I said to him.

"I'm fine gege this noona was really good to me." He smiled. I saw his face smiling for the first time I saw him smiling he was always sad and alone when I saw him.

"How did the noona look like?"

"She was he same noona who saved me and she didn't have her glasses on this time."

"Wait saved you I thought you guys ran away from the bad guys?"

"No she fought them and they were all not breathing in 10 seconds."

"Wait that noona fought?" Kris said. My brother nodded. 'Well at least he's happy.' I thought

_____'s POV.

I went to school until someone grabbed me to the side and punched me into the stomache. 'Weak punch.' I thought. I looked up to see the queenkas.

"Hey didn't I tell you to stay away from my oppa?"Bom yelled into my face. 'Dang she is like a stacker to them. In feel sorry for oppa.' I thouht.

"You are so dead." They started to beat me up but I didn't even feel I thing and kept having a blank face. There was a crowed slowly crowding me. Befor they could hit me more someone stopped her I look up and saw JR oppa holding her.

"Don't touch her." He said.

"But oppa she is nothing she is just a weirdo." She said to him.

"Scram now!" He yelled at everyone. They ran away like mice looking for a place to his from humans."You okay ____?" He told me.

"I don't need your help." I hissed at him.

"You were lying like a dead person!" He yelled at me.

"That's how our relationship is forever." My tears were flowing out of my eyes.

"STOP!" He yelled. I ran and cryed as my eyes started to get blurry. I stopped at the tree's at the garden and I started bursting into tears. 'He's gone now he's gone I don't need him.' I slowly fell asleep.

Author POV.

You woke up by a bell. You saw it was lunch time already and you left the school looking for a fight to let out your anger. There were guys stopping you the guy holds the mic close to his mouth. We got her boss they grabbed both of your arms and went to this car.'What a day.' You thought but as a were about to fight you saw EXO who smirked at you.

            "Good job." Lay smirked at you. The two guards gave you to him. 'What the !' You thought as you were about to kill someone.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I just want to say sorry becuase I had alot of work becuase of school and sometimes I won't update once every 2 days sorry. But I will update another one today so please wait and it might be short.  

cleardot.gif