Cuaght

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD

Pink- Mandarin

 

_____'s POV.

"Let me go." I hissed at him. 

"No little girls aren't suppose to talk to her Oppa's like that." Lay smirked at me.

"This is your fault that I got hurt." Tao hissed. 'So he thought I don't know mandari.' I thought.

"Well I can have a fight with you again if you want." I smirked at him. I elbowed Lay in the stomache and kicked his face and he fell on the ground.

"You little B*TCH!" Suho yelled as he came to me. I dodge his punch and punched him back. Chen came and grabbed my shoulders and pushed me againsted the wall. 

"Who are you?!" He yelled in my face.

"No one don't you think." I smirked. I shook his hand away from my shoulders and saw the guards from the old man again.

"We have  one of your gang so go alone." He had an evil smile on his face. My face stopped and I looked over to EXO and EXO looked at me in shocked. I looked in shocked to. I grabbed one of the guards collar and glared into his eyes. His face was shivering.

"Where is he!" I yelled at him. He didn't answer to me. My hands were shaking but I threw him onto the wall. "Tell me!" My eyes were about to water.

"T-the abandoned company close to the cafe shop." He has a feared face. I started to run and put my glasses away and put my mask on. 

"None of you follow me." I told EXO. I went to the abondoned house to see Sulli unnie and guards every where.

"So I see that you have finally come ______." He chuckled.

"Give her to me!" I yelled at him. One of the guards grabbed my arm and I threw him onto the ground. One by one they came up to me. One of them had a knive and I dodge his punch. I kicked the knive into the air and grabbed the knive. About 5 minutes later every single guard were down. I breathed hard and saw the old man holding Sulli unnie by the neck with a knive.

"Just come to my side and everything will be fine _____." He pulled the knive closer to Sulli's neck and it started to bleed. Sulli unnie started to winced. 

"Don't touch her." I walked up to him slowly. "Just drop the knive down and I will come to you." He slowly drop the knive down and I had a chance to kill him I stabbed him into the arm. He dodge my other stab and ran away. I started going up to Sulli and untied her. I ripped a square from my arm and put it close to her. "You okay?" She nodded.

"Why were you and him fighting." 

"Just gangster problems that's all." I looked over to see EXO. 'Great they found out.' I thought. I slowly got up but my side started to hurt. I saw blood coming from myside. 

"Yah your bleeding we need to go home." 

"No it's fine I don't need any help." I walked up to EXO with their shocked faces. "Jsut shut up and every thing will be fine got it?" Me and Sulli left the building and went to the cafe to see Anna's face in shocked. 

"What happened?" She said to me.

"I just got in a fight could you help me and my unnie." I asked her she nodded. After I got treated I still saw EXO. "Why are you still here?" I asked them.

"Y-you were a gangster." Baekhyun pointed at me.

"Yeah yeah I had to keep my pravicy." I said. I stood up and bowed to Anna." Well I will be going now come on Unnie." I told her she stood up and bowed to Anna. 

"Wait I think you need to change." Anna told me. I nodded and changed into this

59 Seconds - Short-Sleeve Rabbit Print Top

"Thanks Anna I'll come back next time to work. Let's go unnie to the park." I smiled at her. When we were going to the park I went to the skate park I saw SHINee oppa. 

"Yo oppa!" I yelled at him. He look at me and ran I opened my arms out but as I closed my eyes I opened it and saw he was checking on Sulli. I pouted and stomped on the floor "Yah don't you even care for your own sister!?" I yelled at him. He looked at me with a mad face. 

"Yah _____ Sulli said you were in trouble with some guy." He yelled at me. I turned to see Sulli still blushing. I felt a smirk coming. 

"Hey oppa she almost died and there is a cut on her neck also." I pulled his ear closer and I whispered in his ear. "-she likes you and I know you like her so you better shut or else I will tell." I saw his cheeks blush a little.

"You littl-" I cut him off.

"Let's skate guys." I ran off to them. 'What will happen to us.' I sighed in my thoughts.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys I have a question do you want to make sulli and minho to become a couple in the next chapter or later on please right it in the commet's please. ^-^