Hanging out and meeting EXO

DARKEST SECRET IN A NERD
Aurthors POV.
You woke up from your bed.You ruffled your hair and stood up. 'Why do I feel  so teird?' You thought. You went outside and saw your brother there standing next to you. 
     
"You feel a little bit better?" He asked you. You shook your head. "You were drunk and I helped you on theway back home." 
   
"I feel sick." You pouted. He squished your cheeks. 
         
"You want  to eat ice cream since it's weekend day and go to the park and skate with me and SHINee?" You nodded your head at him. It was 1:00pm already and you at Brunch and changed into a black shorts and a white v-neck shirt. You saw SHINee and your oppa at the park. 
   
"Hi_____!" Taemin said. 
         
"Lets go eat ice cream shall we?" You grinned at your oppa. He frowned. 
     
"Why ice cream right now!" He said.
           
"You still owe me so lets go hurry!" You pulled your brother and SHINee. You got and ice cream cone. You and Onew ate it all in under 2 minutes. SHINee was shocked but not Onew it was normal, but not your brother thought it was normal to see you two it so fats.
   
"How could you eat it that fast!"JJong said to you. 
 
"It was easy." You and Onew said. You guys looked at each other and luaghed. You look at the time it was already your shift. 
     
"Oppa's I need to go to work. I'll see you guys later when I'm done we'll meet at the park." 
           
"Wait you have a job?!" SHINee shouted.
       
"What? My life is boring so why can't I make it more fun and do work?Or you guys want to come?" They nodded they're heads. They followed you to a pink shop place.You saw Anna come out of the cafe and saw you in shock. 'What are these cute boys with  _____?!' Anna thought. 
   
"_____ your almost in time and your wearing the perfect color." (Theme black and white) Anna pulled you.
           
"Oppa ypu wait here okay." You pointed them to sit there. Girl were whispering. 
   
"OMG those guys are so hot!"These two girls walked up to your oppa. "Hi could I give you go out with us." They squealed at each other. You oppa chuckled. 
                   
"Sorry girls but I already have one over there." Your oppa pointed to you. They frowned at you but you were to busy to noticed them. Your shift was done and you told SHINee to go to the park. 
       
"Lets make a bet for 3 games." Key said.
           
"Basket ball, Soccor and race!" Minho oppa and you yelled at the same time.
     
"You guys are like twins." Onew chuckled. 
 
"Lets get started." You said. You were on teams with JJong and Key. Your brother is with Taemin and Onew. 
   
"Who ever wins gets to Skate the losers has to Jog the park 10 times." _____ started dribbling the ball pass it to Key the he runs to find JJong and passes him the ball and mode 1 point for them. By the end of the game they were sweating and of course. The next game it was _____ vs. Minho. You kicked the ball and swift the ball around Minho and made a shot. Minho won in it becuase he was better than you in soccor and only soccor. It was a race you had to pass the rope to Key then JJong. In the end Minho's team lost. Your team brought ice cream. 
                     
"Yah I don't want to run 10 laps around the park!" Onew said.
         
"You guys lost BLEH" You ate it infront of Onew. Onew started pouting. You giggled at him. You saw EXO walk up to you. 
             
"Who's this girl you have here SHINee." Kai said. 
     
"Lets go guys it's getting late." You and SHINee got up and started to go but a hand stopped you it was Chen and he smirked at you.
                 
"Not going any where little girl." You grabbed Chen's arm and flipped him over. 
     
  "Not a little girl anymore." You said in your scariest voice and it made everyone shiver. You smirked back at him and he wiped that smirk off his face. 'This girl looks fimilar.' Lay thought. "Look all you need to do is step aside and that's all got it."  You saw Lay grabbed your arm. 'Bad move' You smirked and punched him in the stomache and the battle started to begin. By the end everyone was one the floor exept you and SHINee. 
           
"You look fimilar." Lay whispered.
 
    "Yes I know you and let me tell you something." You bend down on your knee and you whispered in his ear. "I am you worst nightmare." You smirked and left EXO on the ground. 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Hey guys it's me again Choitina. I'm really sorry for a late-issh update cuase i was at my Gramp's house so it was hard for no internet there. There  is school tommorow and I'm sorry if my story gets short and I will work hard to try and update more faster and write more longer. See you guys next time! ^_^