Chapter 2: That jerk!

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

Chapter 2: That jerk!

Yuri ran as fast as she could because she was going to be late for her first class. She had woken up really early but her stepsisters made her do other things before going to school.

When she crossed the school’s gates, she sighed relieved. She was panting and breathing heavily when she got to her classroom.

“Yul unnie!” someone called her. She recognized her voice immediately and smiled

“Yoona!” she said and hugged her best friend. Im Yoona was a really beautiful and nice girl. She had long brown hair, milky skin and a perfect body. She had been Yuri’s best friend since they were children and she was like a sister to her.

“Why did you arrive late?” Yoona asked her and Yuri sighed

“That evil woman and her daughters again” Yuri said

“You should seriously stop doing what they tell you to” Yoona said “You are not their maid!”

“I know but I cannot do anything!” Yuri said annoyed “That woman still pays for my expenses”

“That house isn’t even hers” Yoona continued complaining “It’s yours!”

Yuri sighed and looked down. She missed her parents very much but she didn’t show weakness when she was in front of people.

“I’ll leave that house as I soon as I turn 18” Yuri said and smiled a bit

“That means 2 more weeks” Yoona said and Yuri nodded “But… how are you going to pay for school?”

“I don’t know” Yuri said and sighed again. Yoona hugged her to comfort her

“I’m sorry Yul, I would offer you to live with me but you know my dad and I don’t have much space in our house”

“You don’t have to worry about me Yoona, I’ll figure it out” Yuri said smiling.

…………………

After classes, Yuri was going out with Yoona when she saw her stepsisters. She decided to ignore them as they had always ignored her at school. She was surprised when she saw that Nicole and Seungyeon were chasing after two boys.

“Yesung oppa, Siwon oppa wait!” both girls said. One of them was tall and had a killer smile, the other one seemed really serious and mysterious but was really handsome too.

“What do you need from us, girls?” Siwon, the taller one, said politely and they both giggled

“Hara is having this huge party next week and we wanted to invite you” Seungyeon said

“Pff, that’s not even your party, how can you invite us?” Yesung said rudely.

“We wanted you guys to be our partners” Nicole said to Siwon with some hope.

“I’m sorry but I not the kind of guy that likes parties” Siwon apologized

“What?” they both asked disappointed

“You heard him, now stop wasting our time” Yesung said annoyed and left. Yuri was watching the whole scene and she couldn’t believe how rude he was. She didn’t like her stepsisters’ attitudes sometimes but he was way too rude them.

Yuri followed him angry. Yoona tried to stop her but she couldn’t. No body could stop angry Yuri.

“YAH you!” Yuri said grabbing his arm. The guy turned around and glared at her

“What do you need?!” he asked

“YOU WERE TOO RUDE TO THOSE GIRLS, YOU SHOULD APOLOGIZE!” Yuri yelled at him and he laughed

“Who do you think you are? Superwoman?” he asked laughing “MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!”

“You are just a jerk!” Yuri said and was about to punch him but Yoona stopped her.

“Yuri, let’s go he is not worth it” Yoona said trying to calm her down

“Yeah listen to your friend” Yesung said smirking

“Yesung stop it” Siwon said “You are really being too rude”

“Whatever!” he said mad and left really annoyed.

“I’m really sorry for his attitude” Siwon apologized “He can be like that sometimes but deep inside he is a good guy”

“You don’t need to apologize, it wasn’t your fault” Yoona told him and he smiled.

“So I guess I’ll see you around” he said smiling again before leaving to look for Yesung. Yoona blushed a bit and Yuri noticed it.

“OMG you totally like him!” she said excited

“What? NO” Yoona denied it but she was blushed

“Im Yoona, I know you better than anyone don’t deny it” Yuri said teasing her

“Well… I don’t know but he is nice” Yoona said shyly

“Yeah at least he is nice, not like his friend!” Yuri said mad “AISH! If I see him again I’m going to punch him!”

“Calm down Yul, maybe you are not going to see him again” Yoona said

“Are you kidding me? We go to the same school!” she said annoyed

“Well, you don’t need to talk to him” Yoona said

“If I see him again, he’ll see!”

…………………………………

The next day, Yuri was again late for her first class. Seungyeon had made her look for her missing earing and after half an hour, she found it under her pillow. Yuri sighed because she continued doing everything they told her, she was always going to be late for school.

She was running with her coffee on her hand and she was in such a hurry that she didn’t notice that a bike was coming. When she noticed it, it was too late. The boy fall of the bike and Yuri, who had bumped into him, fell over him spilling all the coffee on his clothes.

“Aish! You clumsy girl!” He yelled

“Sorry” she said standing up from the uncomfortable position. When she stood up, she saw the guy on the floor and gasped surprised. “Actually, I’m not sorry”

“WHAT?!” he asked in disbelief but when he realized who she was, he sighed. “You again? Aren’t you tired of following me?”

“Following you?” she asked and laughed “You are kidding me, right?”

“Anyway, you spoiled my favorite shirt!” he yelled to her “You have to pay for it”

“I will!” Yuri said but she actually didn’t have money to pay for it

“I don’t think you have enough money to pay for it!” Yesung said annoyed

“Aish just say the price!” she said annoyed. She didn’t think it would cost too much

“Do you have $5000 with you?” he asked and he saw her surprised face he smirked

“$5000?! How can that be possible?!” she asked

“A professional designer made it for me!” he said “This is one of a kind!”

“So how am I supposed to pay for that?!” she asked

“Easy” he said as he suddenly came up with an idea “Work for me”

“WHAT?” she asked

“Yes, work for me” he said smiling “After school”

“What do I have to do?” she asked annoyed

“Be a maid” he said making fun of her. She couldn’t believe was she was hearing. She was tired of being a maid on her house and now he was asking her to be one?

“Forget it!” she said and turned around to leave. She was going to figure out how to pay him for it but she wasn’t going to agree to that. Before she left, he grabbed her arm.

“You still have to pay for it” he said but she didn’t reply “I’m not asking you to be a maid in my house, I’m asking you to be my personal servant”

 .........................

I'm sorry for not updating in a long time :( i've been really busy and i might not be able to update very often but i'll try to do it asap. Thanks for commenting and subscribing :D