Final chapter: It's you

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

 

Chapter 5: It’s you

Yesung and Yuri started dancing and his eyes seemed locked to hers. Her eyes were so familiar to him but he just couldn’t seem to remember where he had seen her before.

“So…” Yuri decided to break the silence “Is there a special girl that you want to marry?”

“I thought I had” he replied sadly “But she didn’t come today”

“Too bad” she said wondering who this girl was.

“But let’s not talk about that” he said and smiled at her “Tell me about you, who are you?”

“I can’t tell you” she said “You have to find out yourself”

Meanwhile, Gyuri, Seungyeon and Nicole were watching the couple with anger. The two girls were clueless about who this person was but to Gyuri, she seemed quiet familiar.

“Why does she look so familiar?” she asked to herself while looking closely “That hair, that skin, those eyes… Is she… no it can’t be, she is at home”

The more she looked at her, the more she looked like Yuri. Gyuri was kind of suspicious about this girl and was decided to know her identity.

“Who can be that annoying girl?” Seungyeon asked mad

“I can’t be someone we know” Nicole said

“She really looks familiar to me…” Gyuri mumbled again

………………………………….

“Why can’t you tell me who you are?” Yesung continued asking while they were dancing

“Because I’m not supposed to be in the party” she said

“Well it doesn’t matter” he said smiling “I’ll find out somehow”

They continued dancing without paying attention to anyone. It was as if there were only them on that dance floor. Yuri didn’t even feel tired and danced with him all night.

She didn’t notice it was already late until the clock indicated with a sound that it was already midnight.  She gasped surprised looking at the clock and stopped dancing.

“What happened?” he asked confused

“I’m sorry but I have to go” she said bowing down “It’s too late”

She started running suddenly and he followed her. There were so many people around that I was hard to follow her steps

“WAIT!” he yelled. “GUARDS FOLLOW HER AND FIND OUT WHERE SHE LIVES!”

The guards did as they were told and followed Yuri outside the mansion. Gyuri saw the whole scene and found it quiet suspicious.

“Girls, time to go home” she said

“WHAT?” they asked surprised “Why?”

“Because I say so!” she yelled at them and they didn’t dare to disobey her.

…………………………

Yuri ran and ran until she reached home without noticing that the guards had followed her. They now knew where she lived so the left to tell Yesung the news.

She immediately changed her outfit because if someone knew, she would be totally death. She threw herself in her bed and sighed.

“Who are kidding Kwon Yuri, fairytale endings are not for girls like you” she said and tear ran down her cheek. The night had been perfect but marrying Yesung was dream that wouldn’t come true.

When she suddenly heard that door opening, she jumped startled and fixed herself.

“Kwon Yuri!” she heard the voice of her stepmother and sighed

“I’m right here” she said walking down the stairs. Her hair was a complete mess and there were no signs of make up in her face.

“Where have you been?” she asked looking at her closely

“I’ve been here all night” she said kind of nervous

“Ok…” she said still unsure “And why does the house look so unclean?”

“Humm I’m s-sorry b-but… I fell asleep” she said stuttering

“You lazy girl!” she yelled at her “Then clean it now!”

“Yes madam” she said and started doing what she was told. When her stepmother and her stepsisters went to their rooms, she sighed relieved. Good thing she wasn’t caught.

……………………………..

The next day, Yesung woke up very early and went to have breakfast. He had already made a decision and no one would change his mind. He was going to find that girl.

“Sweetheart” his mom told him “I saw you dancing with a really beautiful girl last night. Did you already made up your mind”

“Yes mom” he said determined “I’m going to find her”

“Good to hear that”

Yesung finished his breakfast as fast as he could and headed outside. He had the paper his guards gave him the previous night with the address of her house.

He drove his car impatiently until he finally reached the house. He was really nervous and sweating. He knocked on the door and waited until someone opened it.

Inside, Gyuri was so closest to the door and she heard the knock, she groaned annoyed.

“Who is it so early?!” she yelled while opening the door. dropped when she saw Yesung standing on her door.

“Hi madam” he said and bowed. She just smirked

“Come in” she said and he smiled. She signaled him to take a seat and he did so. “What brings you here young man?”

“I’m here to see your daughter” he said nervously and she smiled widely

“SEUNGYEON, NICOLE COME DOWN HERE!” she yelled and the girls obeyed immediately. Yesung was surprised to see that her two daughters were them and neither of them looked like the girl he danced with the previous night.

The girls giggled when they saw Yesung there.

“Which one are you looking for?” she asked

“I don’t know” he said and Gyuri raised an eyebrow

“How come you don’t know?” she asked

“I just don’t know the identity of the girl I danced with last night but I’m looking for her” she said and Gyuri found it really strange. She was surprised but she didn’t show it.

“How do you know she lives here?” she asked

“Because my guards followed her and saw her entering this house” he said and Gyuri finally realized everything. The girl couldn’t be anyone but Yuri but she wasn’t going to say so. She was mad at her but she was going to use that to make Yesung marry one of her daughters. She smirked.

“Well you came to the right place” she said smirking “The girl you are looking for is my daughter Seungyeon”

“WHAT?” the girls said at the same time. Gyuri picked Seungyeon because her hair looked a bit like Yuri’s so it would be believable.

“But I…” before she could continue, her mother covered

“She would be pleased to marry you” she said and Seungyeon just nodded. Nicole seemed unhappy but there was nothing she could do.

Yesung smiled and shook her hand but he didn’t feel the sparkles he felt the previous night. It was so weird. As if she wasn’t the girl but he removed those thoughts. If she was the girl, he was going to marry her.

In that moment, someone came down the stairs. Yesung was surprised to see her again.

“Yuri?” he asked surprised “You live here too?”

“Yes” she said nervously. She couldn’t let her stepmother know that she had been in the party the night before.

“Is she your daughter too?” Yesung asked with some hope

“Of course not” Gyuri said disgusted “She is just maid”

“But she lives here” he said

“But she didn’t go to party” Gyuri said “Am I right, Yuri?”

Yuri didn’t know what to say. She didn’t want him to marry another woman but she couldn’t tell him in front of Gyuri that she had been there.

“You are right” she said looking. Yesung sighed disappointed

“Well then I’ll settle everything for the wedding with Seungyeon” he said and the three girls jumped excited. They immediately ran upstairs to start planning everything, leaving Yesung and Yuri alone.

“It was nice to see you again” he said

“Do you really don’t know who the girl you danced with was?” she asked suddenly and he didn’t know what to say.

“That woman said it was Seungyeon” he said not so sure now

“And you actually believe it’s her?” Yuri asked sad

“Who else can it be?” he asked “Why are you asking me this?”

“It’s worthless” she said holding back her tears “I hope you have a happy marriage”

She said and shook his hand. He was shocked when he felt her hand. He felt the same sparkles he felt the previous night when he had danced with black pearl. It couldn’t be… she said she hadn’t been there. It could not be possible…

…………………………

The day of the wedding had already come and everyone was getting ready. Gyuri was making sure everything was perfect so she couldn’t let Yuri go to the wedding. Yuri was invited but she wasn’t planning to go so she didn’t have to worry.

“I know that you are the girl he is looking for so don’t try to do anything against this wedding or you’ll really know me” she threatened her

“I won’t do anything” she said “If he wants to marry her, I’ll let him”

“Good” Gyuri said “We’ll back in no time. Prepare our luggage because we’ll be moving to the Kim’s mansion”

The girls immediately left the house and Yuri sighed. There was nothing she could do. She could just go and stop the wedding but she found it worthless because Yesung hadn’t recognized her. Besides he wanted black pearl, he didn’t want Kwon Yuri.

“Yul? Are you home?” she heard someone from outside the door. It was Yoona. She went to open the door and faked a smile.

“Hi” she said

“Are you going to let this happen?” Yoona asked in disbelief

“Yes” she said “If he wants the girl he danced with then I’ll let Seungyeon be that girl”

“Don’t be silly! Fight for him!” Yoona said

…………………………

“Are you sure about this?” Siwon asked Yesung while he was helping him get ready for the wedding. He sighed.

“No” he said sad

“Why are you marrying a girl you met just one night?” Siwon questioned him “I know you still have feelings for Yuri”

“Because Yuri doesn’t want me” Yesung said

 “You’ll never know if you marry this girl” Siwon said “Besides, you are not even sure if this girl is black pearl. Just go and find the one you truly love”

……………………………

In the ceremony, everyone was waiting for Yesung to arrive. People started whispering things to each other wondering why he was late. Seungyeon was already there, dying of anxiety. Suddenly, someone opened the door and she smiled. It was Yesung.

The wedding march started sounding but he didn’t move an inch.

“Stop the wedding” he said “I’m sorry but I’m not going to marry you”

After saying that, he ran away and everyone there was left speechless. Yesung’s mom couldn’t understand why he was doing that. Seungyeon didn’t know what to do. She was sad and mad because she had just been embarrassed in front of many people. Gyuri was really mad as well.

Yesung ran to Yuri’s house expecting to find her there. He continued running until he saw someone running towards him half of the way to her house. His heart started beating faster as she came closer. It was no other than Yuri.

When she arrived in front of him, she was panting and breathing heavily. He smiled when he saw her.

“What are you doing here?” she asked him

“I should be asking the same question” he said

“I… was going to stop your wedding” she said blushing and he smiled

“Really?” he asked excited and she nodded shyly

“I have to tell you that I’m…” she couldn’t finish talking because he pulled her closer and crashed his lips against hers and kissed her. Yuri didn’t know how to react at first but then kissed him back. When they broke the kiss, she looked down blushed. He smiled blushed as well.

“You are the one I love Yuri” he said “I don’t care who that girl I danced with is, I just want you”

Yuri smiled when she heard him say that and hugged him.

“Then you don’t need to know that I’m black pearl” she said smirking and he gasped surprised

“Wait what?” he asked still shocked “So it was you”

She nodded and he smiled. He kissed him again and this time there was nothing that could come between them.

Yoona and Siwon were watching the whole scene and high fived when they kissed.

“Good job Yoong” he said smiling at her

“You too oppa” she said and he hugged her

After that day, Yuri’s life changed drastically. Yuri married Yesung, the guy she loved and she moved to the Kim mansion. Yesung’s mom was more than happy with his son’s decision so she supported them in everything. She now had the family she lost when her father died. With the help of her husband, Yuri got back her house that actually belonged to her and not her stepmother.  Gyuri and her daughters had no other choice but the leave and they didn’t see them again. Yoona and Siwon got together too and they were Yulsung’s best friends and biggest confidents. Yuri’s life became brighter after that. Who said girls like her couldn’t have a fairytale ending?

THE END

....................

After such a looong time, I finally finished Yulsung :) Hope you like it. Next it's Yoonwon, btw i changed the plot of beauty and the beast a bit