Chapter 2: The 5 nerds and prince Heechul

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

Chapter 2: The 5 nerds and prince Heechul

“Hey, who are you?” she asked nicely

“That’s what we should be asking” one of them said. There was an awkward silence

“My name is Hwang Tiffany and I’m your new roommate” she said smiling. They looked at her amused because of her beauty. They never imagine the would have a new roommate.

“Wow she is really cute” the tallest one said smiling. He was actually really handsome but nerdy. The 5 of them were.

“Stop flirting Minho!” other one say. He had dark hair and his eyes were kind of scary to Tiffany.

“Nobody told us we were having a new roommate” the youngest one said sounding really tired and smiled cutely before yawning.

“I’m sorry” Tiffany said “I’m new here”

“Then you are welcome here!” one of them said nicely and Tiffany smiled “My name is Lee Jinki but you can call me Onew”

“I’m… *achoo* Kim Jonghyun” one of them said and then sneezed again. That made her laugh.

“I’m Choi Minho” the tallest said and kissed Tiffany’s hand.

“Didn’t I tell you to stop flirting Minho?” the one that seemed more serious said

“Don’t mind him, he is always grumpy” Onew said

“YAH!” he replied and glared at Tiffany “I’m Kim kibum, call me Key”

Tiffany noticed that Key was staring at her madly and she felt uncomfortable. Maybe they didn’t want her there either.

“I’m sorry if I’m disturbing you” she apologized “I think I should leave”

She was ready to stand up when they suddenly stopped her.

“Wait, don’t leave *achoo* ” Jonghyun said sneezing again “This is your room as well”

“Yes” Onew and Minho said and she smiled. They were really kind

“Really? You don’t mind if I stay?” she asked and they turned their faces to Key.

“What?” he asked annoyed as everyone was looking at him “This is her room, she can stay!”

“Good” Minho said “Then stop being rude”

“I’m not being rude!” he said and when he looked at Tiffany he noticed he had actually been rude to her. “Ok, sorry if I was rude. I didn’t mean it”

“Don’t worry about that” Tiffany replied and stood up from the bed “Sorry for sleeping in your bed”

“That’s actually Taemin’s bed “ Onew said “By the way, where’s the maknae?”

When he said that, everyone turned their head to look for the maknae. They finally found him sleeping on Minho’s bed. He looked like a baby and that made them chuckle.

“That kid, he is always sleeping” Onew said chuckling. While he was walking to his bed, he tripped with something and that made him fall. Everyone laughed, even Tiffany.

“Are you ok?” she asked kindly

“Neh, I’m fine” he replied embarrassed “It’s just that things always get on my way”

“Just admit you are clumsy” Key said

“So… where are you going to sleep?” Onew asked her “As you see we only have 5 beds, sorry about that”

“Hum never mind, I can sleep in the couch” he said pointing at the old but big couch that was in the middle of the room.

“Are you sure about that?” Jonghyun asked

“Yes” she said smiling at them. Her smile made them smile. She was the kind of person that someone would like just by looking at her.

“Oh by the way, thank you for cleaning” Minho said suddenly “This room was quiet messy”

“Your welcome” she said “It was the least I could do. And I realized that you have a lot of books in here”

“Oh yeah, we just love studying” Onew said fixing his glasses

“That’s why call our study group SHINee” Jonghyun said “Because we are brilliant *achoo*”

“So… how was your first day?” Minho asked trying to start a conversation. Tiffany looked down sad and the boys noticed that.

“It ” she replied “Nobody wants to be my friend”

“Maybe they are just too busy” Jonghyun comforted her and then sneezed which caused them to laugh breaking the tension.

“Just give them time” Key just said and Tiffany smiled. She knew he was trying to be nice and she was happy because of that.

“I think we should go to sleep now” Onew said and the all nodded.

……………………………………

(Next day)

The second day of classes wasn’t better than the first one for Tiffany. As much as she wanted to make new friends, no one seemed to want to be close to her. She thought that there was something wrong with her but the truth was that Sohee had threatened them all.

That afternoon she was walking around the campus lonely. She sat down under a tree and sighed.

“Why are you sitting here on your own?” someone asked her suddenly and that make her jump startled. The guy laughed at her reaction “Sorry if I scared you”

“Why are you talking to me?” Tiffany asked as she didn’t understand. The boy smiled and sat next to her

“Why wouldn’t I talk to you?” he asked and she was surprised

“I was starting to believe that I had some kind of disease that made everyone run away from me” she said and the boy just chuckled

“Don’t mind them” he said “Maybe it’s just a matter of popularity”

“I'll keep that in mind” she said “If you want to be popular, avoid me”

Heechul laughed again. He had never been so comfortable around a girl before. He was dating Sohee and he was kind of tired of her because he could never start a serious conversation with her. All she cared about was shopping and being popular.

“What’s your name?” he asked her nicely

“Tiffany Hwang” she replied smiling

“I’m Kim Heechul” he said and then looked at his watch “It’s lunch time”

“Yeah I know” she replied

“So why are you still here?” he asked

“Do you want me to go to the cafeteria and face all that people that hate me? Seriously?” she asked and he smiled at her. She didn’t know why she blushed when he did so. Finally, she met someone nice other than her roommates.

“They don’t hate you” he said “They just… don’t know you”

“Doesn’t make a difference in this school” she said. Heechul suddenly stood up and offered his hand to her to help her stand up. She hesitated for a while and then took it. He smiled while helping her.

“Wanna eat lunch with me?” he asked and she was surprised by that

“Isn’t it going to affect your popularity if they see you with me?” she joked and he laughed

“I don’t care” he said sincerely “I’d rather lose my popularity than lose a friend”

“So we are friends?” she asked surprised and the same time happy

“Of course” he said giving her a sweet smile “Let’s go”

They walked together and continued talking about different stuff. They felt very comfortable with each other. People were watching them but neither of them minded.

Sunye, who was walking on the opposite direction spotted them and was shocked to see them talking so closely.

“OMO” she said “I definitely have to tell this to Sohee!”

She dialed her best friend’s number and waited until she answered.

“What do you want? You are wasting my time” Sohee said annoyed

“You are going to die after you hear this!” she said “I saw Heechul oppa talking very closely to the new girl, Tiffany Hwang!”

“WHAT?!” Sohee said shocked “MY HEENIM WITH THAT GIRL?!”

“Yes” Sunye said “And many people saw them together. Now some are saying that they look cute together!”

“WHAT?!” she said again “Tiffany Hwang you are not going to steal Heechul from me! I’m going to get rid of you!” 

........................