Chapter 3: Tiffany becomes number 1

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

Chapter 3: Tiffany becomes number 1

Heechul and Tiffany started getting closer day by day and Sohee didn’t like that a bit. Everyday that passed by, Heechul and Tiffany became closer and he was spending less time with Sohee.   She wanted to do something about that because she didn’t want to lose Hee but she didn’t know what to do yet.

Tiffany was walking to her next class with the guys of SHINee until someone approached her.

“Tiffany sshi!” he called her. She turned around and when she saw Heechul she smiled

“Hi Heechul sshi” she said smiling

“Fany, why don’t you call him oppa?” Onew and she blushed “You already know him for a while”

“YAH!” she said embarrassed and Hee laughed

“It’s true!” he said “Call me oppa”

“If you drop the honorifics too” she said and he smiled

“Ok, Tiffany” he said and she smiled showing her eye smile which made him blush slightly.

“Oppa” she said and he felt happy

“I think we should go” Jonghyun said to the others

“Yeah I think we are interrupting something here” Minho said and winked at Tiffany as he dragged the sleepy Taemin to leave with the other guys. When the two of them were alone, there was an awkward silence.

“So…” she said nervously “Why did you want to tell me?”

“Oh” he said remembering he had something to say. He rubbed his neck nervously as he spoke “I was just wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me… if you don’t have anything else to do”

“Hum… what about your girlfriend?” she asked still unconvinced with the offer “Isn’t she going to be mad?”

“To tell you the truth… I don’t like spending time with Sohee anymore” he said sincerely and she was shocked “She has become really annoying”

“Then why are you still dating her?” Tiffany asked with curiosity

“Because she doesn’t want to break up” he replied and then sighed “And I don’t want to became the bad guy of the movie that broke her heart”

“I understand” she said and he smiled

“So… lunch?” he asked again and she nodded

“Ok” she said and he jumped excited like a little kid.  Tiffany laughed at his cuteness

“You are the best” he said and kissed her cheek suddenly. Tiffany froze in her place for a while and she was as red as a tomato. Her heart was beating faster and she didn’t know how to react. Hee just waved at her with a smile before leaving to his class.

Tiffany smiled but then sighed.

“What are thinking?” she said scolding herself “He has a girlfriend!”

…………………………….

At lunch, Sohee was sitting on her own with her laptop. She was concentrated with what she was doing that she didn’t notice her boyfriend coming in the cafeteria with Tiffany until people started whispering.

“Isn’t she the new girl?” someone asked “With Kim Heechul?”

“Actually they look really good together” another person said and that made Sohee look up. She saw them talking to each other comfortably and she punched the table with anger.

“What are you doing, Sohee?” Sunye asked her

“I was looking at the list of the prom queen candidates” she said with anger

“You are still first aren’t you?” Sunye asked worried

“Of course!” she yelled

“Then why are you angry?” she asked her

“Because that girl Tiffany suddenly appeared in the list!” she yelled at little bit too loud

“What?!” Sunye asked surprised and looked at the list.

15. Hwang Tiffany

“15?!” Sunye asked with shock “How did she reach that spot so fast?! It took you ages to be first!”

“Shut up!” Sohee yelled mad “Maybe it is because she is spending more time with my Heenim! He is making her popular!”

“I don’t think it’s only that” Sunye said “Because I heard that guys think she is the prettiest girl of the school. Even prettier than you”

“WHAT?!” she yelled really angry “That can’t be true! If I’m first that means I’m still the prettiest!”

“Yeah you are right!”

……………………………………………

Tiffany was in her room cleaning it and singing happily as always. She was starting to like her life in the new school. She still didn’t have many friends but SHINee and Heechul were enough for her. They were really nice and caring and she appreciated that.

When she finished cleaning the room, the 5 guys appeared at the same time as always. They walked in really happily and greeted her.

“Hi Fany!” Taemin asked

“Hi guys” she said smiling

“How was your date with Mr. Perfect, Kim Heechul?” Onew asked

“Stop teasing!” she said blushed “It wasn’t a date”

“Yeah hyung it wasn’t date, remember they do that everyday” Minho said making them laugh

“Yah! Stop talking about that” Key said annoyed but Tiffany knew he was doing that to help her and she smiled

Taemin had already fallen asleep and all the guys started doing his homework, except for Jonghyun who was on his computer.

“OMO” he said suddenly which made everyone look at him

“What happened?” Minho asked

“Look at this” he said pointing the screen. Everyone went closer to take a look. It was the list again.

5. Hwang Tiffany

“You advanced 10 positions in one day!” Onew said impressed

“I don’t understand what is that about” Tiffany said still a little bit confused

“It is a list of the candidates to be prom queen and king” Minho started explaining “Everyday, people vote for their favorites and the one who has more votes wins”

“So how did I get in that list and how did I advance so much?” she asked shocked

“People might love you very much” Onew said

“Yeah very funny” Tiffany said sarcastically

“Who knows? Maybe they do” Jonghyun replied “But that’s good! That way Ahn Sohee won’t win!”

“Do you hate her that much?” Tiffany asked and he shrugged

“Everyone here hates her!” Key said angry “She is like the queen bee that thinks that she can make everyone do as she pleases”

“It’s better if you win so I’m going to vote for you!” Jonghyun said excited

………………………

The next day, Tiffany noticed that everyone started whispering things when she walked by. She find that really annoying but she decided to ignore it.

“Tiffany” someone said and that startled her. She glared at that person while he was laughing

“OMO you shocked me” she said hitting his arm

“Sorry” Heechul replied

“Why is everyone so annoying?” she complained and he frowned

“Are you talking about me?” he asked pretending to be offended and she laughed

“Not you, the rest of the school” she replied angry “Why does everyone care so much about that freaking list?!”

Heechul laughed.

“Because it means popularity” he replied “Normally the first places are considered the prettiest girl and handsomest boy of the school”

“I don’t want be in that list if that’s it” she said and he chuckled

“You don’t have a choice” he answered “Unless you become ugly which I think it’s impossible”

Heechul said as a joke but when he realized what he had just said, he blushed. While they were walking to their next class, Sohee appeared in front of them really mad.

“Heenim, what are you doing with her?!” she asked mad

“She is my friend” he replied

“YOU!” she said to Tiffany “STAY AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND! HE IS ONLY MINE!”

“YAH! I’m not of your property!” Heechul yelled at her

“Are you that insecure that you can’t let you boyfriend have a friend?!” Tiffany said and Sohee was speechless. No one had ever dared to say something like that to her.

“You’ll regret this!” Sohee said and walked away really mad. Heechul and Tiffany didn’t know what to say and they didn’t notice that everyone was staring at them. People were really impressed with Tiffany’s strong personality and that gain her more fans.

Sohee just walked away making a tantrum. She was yelling and glaring at everyone on her way.

“Sohee” someone called her, it was her “friend” Yoobin

“WHAT?!” she yelled

“You really need to see this” she said and showed her something on her laptop

1.Hwang Tiffany

2.Ahn Sohee

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Sohee yelled in disbelief. She was so shocked that she out of breath.

“Sohee?” Yoobin called her as she was zoning out “Are you ok?”

“DO I LOOK OK?!” she asked mad “NOW I REALLY HAVE TO GET RID OF THAT GIRL!”

“What are you going to do?” she asked her scared

“She is not going to go to prom” Sohee said with an evil smile

.....................

Thanks for reading :D one or two more chapters for this story, then i'll move to yulsung :D