Final chapter: The kiss

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

Chapter 5: The kiss

Heechul was getting impatient and worried as it was already 9pm and Tiffany hadn’t arrived yet. Sohee suddenly appeared and smiled at Heechul.

“Still waiting for you date?” she asked but he ignored her

“Leave me alone” he said mad and she smirked

“She is not coming Heenim” Sohee said putting her hand of his arm

“I didn’t ask for your opinion” he said harshly and removed her hand from his arm

“She only played with you” Sohee continued “She wanted popularity and now that she has it, she doesn’t need you anymore”

“SHUT UP SOHEE!” Heechul yelled mad “Tiffany isn’t like that!”

“Then why isn’t she here?” Sohee asked

“She may have had a problem” Heechul answered

Inside the party, SHINee guys were enjoying themselves with their dates but they were also worried about Tiffany.

“I’m worried about Fany” Minho told Onew and he nodded

“Me too” he said looking at his watch “It’s more than 9pm now”

“I tried calling her but she no ones picks up” Key said worried

“Why don’t we go and see what happened to her?” Taemin, who for the first time wasn’t sleepy, suggested

“Neh” Jonghyun said “Wait for us here girls, we’ll be back immediately”

The girls nodded and the 5 guys rushed outside. They ran to their room and tried to open the door but it was locked. They knocked many times but no one was answering.

“This is really weird” Minho said now starting to get even more worried

“Did anyone bring a key?” Jonghyun asked

“Me, I have one” Onew said and took the key out of his pocket. He was so nervous that he accidentally dropped it.

“Aish pabo!” Key yelled at him and picked up the key

They immediately opened the door and rushed inside. The lights were off so they turned them on.

“Fany!” they said shocked when they saw Tiffany lying unconscious on one of the beds. They rushed to her side and shook her body to wake her up but she it was worthless.

“Tiffany wake up” Jonghyun said slapping her slightly. They tried many ways to wake her up but she was still sleeping peacefully. Taemin even threw some water over her but it was all worthless.

“What happened to her?!” Onew said desperate

“Hey guys look” Taemin said pointing at the apple that was on the floor. Key took it and they examined it with their eyes.

“I think someone put something on it to make her sleep!” Key said angry

“This is something Sohee would do!” Jonghyun said

“What should we do now?” Taemin said with tear on his eyes “She isn’t waking up”

“Let’s call Heechul hyung” Minho suggested

“Do you think he would be able to do something?!” Key asked annoyed with his suggestion

“I don’t know” Minho said “But he deserves to know!”

“I’ll go and look for him” Onew said and rushed outside. He tripped many times because he was really hurried but he didn’t care.

It was already about 10pm and Heechul was still waiting outside. He was starting to believe that Tiffany wasn’t going to arrive.

“Tiffany, where are you?” he asked looking at the sky

“Heechul hyung!” someone called him and he turned around surprised. He saw Onew running towards him almost out of breath. He tripped again and fell on his . Heechul tried to hold his laughter while he was helping him up.

“Why were you running so fast?” Heechul asked

“It’s Fany…” Onew said breathing heavily

“WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?” he asked worried

“She… doesn’t wake up” Onew explained

“What do you mean by that?” he asked confused

“I don’t what happened to her but we tried many ways to wake her up but she is still sleeping!” Onew answered. Heechul didn’t think it twice and rushed to Tiffany’s room. When he arrived, he gasped surprised to see her lying on the bed. She was really pale and looked lifeless even though she was just sleeping.

“Tiffany!” he said and rushed to her side. She shook her, slapped her and did everything that SHINee also did but it was unsuccessful.

“What the hell happened to her?!” he asked really mad and concerned

“Someone gave her this” Key said and handed the apple to Heechul. He looked at it angrily.

“What are we going to do now?” Jonghyun asked worried

“There’s something I haven’t tried yet” he said and they were confused. He leaned slowly leaned forward to her flawless face. His heart was beating faster and for while he thought it was a stupid idea but he wasn’t going to lose anything trying.

SHINee looked with expectation and his lips slowly touched hers and then he finally kissed her. After some time, he broke the kiss and was really blushed.

He looked at her and she was still sleeping peacefully. He thought it had been unsuccessful but suddenly, Tiffany stretched her arms and yawned.

She touched her lips and looked around the room.

“Did someone kissed me?!” she asked shocked and Heechul went red. SHINee guys were so excited that they rushed to hug her. She was confused but she hugged them back.

“What happened?” she asked confused

“You don’t remember anything?” Onew asked her

“I just remember Sohee gave me an apple and I fell asleep” she said

“So it was Sohee?!” Heechul asked really mad

“Heechul oppa, what are you doing here?” she asked him and he smiled at her

“I was waiting for you, we were supposed to go to prom together remember?” he asked her and she blushed

“Neh” she said but then she remembered something “Wait”

“What?” they all asked her

“Did anyone kissed me?!” she asked again and SHINee giggled. They pointed at Heechul who just looked away blushed. Tiffany blushed too. “Did you?”

“Hmm yes” he said nervously and Tiffany hit him

“WHY?!” she asked embarrassed

“To see if you woke up with that” he explained

“DO YOU THINK THIS IS FAIRYTALE OF SOMETHING LIKE THAT?” she asked

“But it worked!” Heechul said smiling

“Pabo!” she said and hit him again. Heechul smiled and cupped her face with his hands. Tiffany blushed hardly and closed her eyes as he leaned forward to kiss her again. He kissed her and he kissed them back,

The guys closed their eyes blushed as they were kissing.

 “I love you” Heechul said and Tiffany smiled. Tears rolled down her eyes because she was too happy

“I love you too” Tiffany said and wrapped her arms around Heechul’s neck and they kissed again.

“YAH! Stop the cheesiness” Key complained and they broke apart. Heechul smiled at her

“We have a Prom to assist” he said and Tiffany held his arm. They all walked together to the party and Sohee was shocked when she saw Tiffany coming with Heechul. Heechul just glared at her and walked inside the gym. They were going to enjoy their night before doing something about her.

Heechul and Tiffany danced all the night and the end of they were named queen and king. The next day, Heechul told the principal what Sohee did to Tiffany and she was expelled from the school. Now that Sohee was gone, everyone started to become friends with Tiffany because no one was threatening them anymore.

The SHINee guys started dating the girls they had taken to prom and they were still Tiffany’s closest friends.  Heechul and Tiffany also started dating and where the happiest and cutest couple of the school. Tiffany was now really happy with her a life and didn’t want to move back to America so her father decided that they were going to stay.

“Don’t you ever leave my side my princess” Heechul told her

“I’m not going anywhere” she said smiling at him “You are my prince”

Heechul hugged her and then kissed her. Just like a fairytale, they had a happy ending.

THE END

.......................

Finished with Heefany, next is Yulsung :D