Final chapter: The power of love

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

 

Chapter 5: The power of love

Jaejoong was starting to get desperate as he hadn’t heard from Yoona for months. He thought that maybe Jessica and Donghae knew something and didn’t want to tell.

He was furious as he walked down the hallways looking for them. He spotted Jessica on her locker, taking out some books.

“YOU!” he said grabbing her wrist tightly

“YAH! Let go!” she yelled trying to remove her hand from his grip

“Tell me where’s Yoona!” he said with anger in his voice. Jessica felt scared as he had never seen this side of Jaejoong before

“I don’t know!” she said. She didn’t know where she was either “Don’t you think I’m worried about her too?!”

“YAH! Let her go!” Donghae suddenly appeared and punched Jaejoong  “Do not touch her again!”

“Are you ok?” he asked Jessica and she just nodded. He hugged her and then glared at Jaejoong.

“I’m going to find her!” he yelled and then left. It was not as if they hadn’t tried to find Yoona before. They were worried about her and had tried everything they could but it was worthless and Jaejoong didn’t seem to understand that. He still thought they knew something he didn’t.

…………………….

On the Choi’s mansion, Yoona was in her room reading a new book. She was happier now because he had been really nice to her. She was really concentrated on her book when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

“Come in” she just said

“Yoona…” he said with a sad voice. Yoona noticed his sad expression and started to worry

“Minwoo sshi, are you ok?” she asked concerned

“I’m fine, don’t worry” he said and smiled but his eyes still reflected sadness. “I need to talk to you”

He walked towards her and sat on the edge of her bed. He looked at her with loving eyes and for a second, Yoona was surprised because she felt like she knew him. She couldn’t explain the warm feeling she got when he looked at her like that.

He took a deep breath and then smiled.

“You are free to go” he said

“What?” she asked shocked.  He took her hand and nodded.

“I’m sorry I kept you prisoner and I hope someday you’ll forgive me for doing this to you” he said sincerely. He tried to smile but he couldn’t. When he had finally realized he loved Yoona more than anything, it was too late.

“Minwoo sshi… of course I forgive you” she said smiling and suddenly hugged him. His eyes widened as he was shocked. Yoona felt something special when she hugged him. It really felt as if she knew him very well.

“I hope you will always be ok and find happiness” she said and he smiled now. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek, making his heart jump faster.

Siwon stood up and walked out the room, leaving her alone. He closed the door and sighed. In that moment, tears started falling from his eyes. What hurt the most wasn’t that he wasn’t going to be able to break the spell, it was that he would never be able to be with Yoona again.

…………………………………

Yoona was already ready to leave the mansion. He took her things out of the room with the help of Leeteuk and Taeyeon. When she was about to go out, she looked back one last time. She looked at the tulips and smiled. Those flowers will always remind her of him.

She smiled at Leeteuk and Taeyeon and hugged them tightly.

“I’m really going to miss you” she said holding back her tears.

“We too, miss Yoona” they said and she finally parted

She waved at them as she walked away. She sighed and smiled. She was happy that she was free again but she felt something missing. She didn’t know why she felt like there was an empty space in her heart.

Could it be that she had fallen for Minwoo? Yoona shook her head, removing those thoughts. She sighed again. Of course she knew a part of her would always love Siwon but she was now really confused.

………………………………………….

Some months passed after she left the Choi mansion. Her parents and her friends were elated to see her again. Of course, Jaejoong was too.

She didn’t tell anyone what had happened to her during the whole time she was there. Not even, to Jessica and Donghae. She told everyone that she had been in a friend’s house because her friend was sick. They believed her and after some days after she came back, they stopped asking question.

At school, it was as if Siwon never really existed. No one asked about him anymore. It was as if he had been erased from everyone’s mind. Yoona was the only who missed him but somehow she missed Minwoo too.

She didn’t understand how two different guys could make her feel the same way. Maybe it was time to forget about them both.

………………………………………

Siwon was in his room, really depressed. He had been like that ever since Yoona left but that day it was worst. That day, it was his last day to break the spell. If couldn’t make it, he would stay like that forever. He sighed as he somehow expected that to happen. He stared at the rose his cousin gave him and saw how it was almost dead. There were only some petals left.

He sighed again and decided that it was better to go for a walk to forget about everything. Maybe some fresh air would make him feel better. Staying in his room sulking wouldn’t make things better.

That afternoon, Jaejoong asked Yoona to go for a walk with him. She accepted as they had become really good friends after she came back.

The sun was already setting, giving a beautiful view. Both of walked silently around the park, until Jaejoong decided to break the silence. He held her wrist and made her face him.

“Yoona, I have to tell you something” he said suddenly and she was startled “I like you. I can make you forget all the pain you have in your heart if you accept to be mine”

Yoona was shocked by his sudden confession. She liked him but only as a friend and she didn’t know how to reject him without hurting his feelings.

“Jae, I really appreciate your feelings for me but I can’t love you back” she said without looking into his eyes. Jaejoong looked hurt and furious at the same time.

“YOU STILL LOVE HIM, DON’T YOU?!” he suddenly yelled and she looked at him scared.

“W-why are you being like this?” she asked nervously. She had never seen Jaejoong so mad before.

“WHY CAN’T YOU LOVE ME?!” he asked and grabbed her wrist tighter pulling her closer. He hugged her with all his strength.

“Let go of me, it hurts” she said trying to break free but he didn’t listen. He dragged her to another place and she couldn’t do anything to break free from his grip. She was groaning in pain but no one seemed to be around.

“You have to be mine Yoona” he said and suddenly tried to kiss her. Tears fell from Yoona’s eyes as she felt it was inevitable that he was going to kiss her.

“YAH! LET GO OF HER!” someone suddenly yelled and pushed Jaejoong away from Yoona. Jaejoong fell to the floor and looked at the person with hatred.

Yoona was shocked to see her savior. It was no other than Minwoo, who was wearing a hood as always.

“Are you ok?” he asked and she nodded smiling

“Thank you” she said and he smiled

“Who the hell are you?!” Jaejoong asked standing up

“Just stay away from her!” Siwon yelled at him. He hated Jaejoong so much and now seeing him trying to hurt Yoona, made him even angrier.

Jaejoong glared at him with angry eyes and threw a punch at his face but he unfortunately couldn’t avoid it on time.

“Minwoo sshi!” Yoona yelled concerned seeing him falling to the ground. That made Jaejoong angrier. He suddenly held Yoona’s wrist again and tried to drag her again.

“If you are not going to be with me, you are not going to be with anyone!” he said. He looked as if he had gone mad and shoved Yoona to the ground making her hurt her knees.

“Yoona!” Siwon asked and ran towards her. She was bleeding but she was still conscious. He held her hand tightly.

“I’m ok” she said smiling and he looked at her with loving eyes.

Jaejoong looked at then with anger. He suddenly saw a piece of iron on the ground and took it. He slowly walked towards Siwon as he was really distracted with Yoona. He held it up and was about to hit him when Yoona suddenly noticed was Jaejoong was about to do and she screamed.

Siwon turned around startled but it was too late. Jaejoong has hit him on the back and the hit him again on his head.

Siwon felt to ground covered with blood. Yoona screamed in horror as she saw what had happened. She looked at Jaejoong as if she couldn’t believe what he had done.

He looked at them surprised too. He was shaking with fear.

“What have I done?” he asked shocked. He was still trembling when he decided to run away. Yoona ran towards him and held his hand.

“Please be ok!” she said crying. Siwon was bleeding but he still managed to smile despite the pain

“It only matters that you are ok. I love you Yoona” he said smiling and groaned slowly closed his eyes. She felt like he was letting go of her hand lifelessly.

“NOO” she cried even harder “Please don’t die!”

She rested her head on his chest crying and heard his heart beating slower.

“Please don’t die…” she said between sobs. She couldn’t bear the idea of losing him. She now knew she had feelings for him too. “Because I love you too”

After she said that, Siwon smiled letting go of her and then everything turned dark for her as she suddenly fainted because she couldn’t bear the pain.

……………………………..

Yoona opened her eyes slowly with a slight pain on her head. The white light was blinding her and she couldn’t look around properly. When her eyes finally adjusted to the light, she saw her two beast friends.

“Yoong! I’m glad you are ok!” Jessica said hugging her suddenly

“Where am I?” she asked a little bit confused but then she noticed she was connected to some machines.

“You are in the hospital” Donghae replied

“Jaejoong confessed what he did” Jessica said with anger

“That guy has some psychological problems but he’ll get what he deserves” Donghae said mad as well

“Where is Minwoo?!” Yoona suddenly said as she was fully conscious now

“Who?” Jessica asked confused

“The guy that saved me” she said feeling uneasy. To think that he may have died made her feel uneasy. She felt her heart sinking. If he was gone, it was all because of her.

“There was no one with you when we got there” Donghae said confused as well

“What?” she asked surprised. She then turned around and her eyes widened as she saw some yellow tulips on the flower pot.

“Did you guys brought those flowers here?” she asked completely surprised. The turned their heads to look at the flowers and shook their heads.

“They were already here when we arrived” Jessica explained “We thought you parents brought them here”

Yoona believed that it couldn’t have been her parents as no one knew which where he favorite flowers, not even them. The only ones who knew, were two people that weren’t with her: Siwon and Minwoo.

Since that day, Yoona started receiving these tulips everyday while she was staying in the hospital. The person always came when she was alone sleeping and no one knew who it was. Somehow, those tulips brightened up her mood.

After she was discharged from the hospital, she went back to school again and everything became quiet and normal. Jaejoong was taken to a mental institution so that he could fix his problem. He didn’t mean what he did, he had some kind of a disease.

Yoona didn’t hear from Minwoo ever since that day but she still hoped it would be him sending him the flowers. She wanted to know if he was ok or if she was only being delusional.

One day after classes, she opened her locker and she saw a tulip inside. She smiled as her heart beat faster and took it. There was a little piece of paper attached to it and she unfolded it and read what was there.

Meet me at the rooftop

That was the only thing that was written on the piece of paper. She smiled widely and ran to rooftop, thinking that maybe she would see Minwoo. That she would finally know if he was ok.

She went up and opened the door excited but she saw no one. She frowned. Was it some kind of a bad joke? When she was about to go down again, the door suddenly closed making her jump startled.

“Yoona” she heard a very familiar voice and turned around shocked. Her eyes widened when she saw him.  He was holding a bouquet of yellow tulips.

“W-what are you doing here S-siwon?” she asked still in shock. It had been a long time since he last saw him and she felt a sudden pain in her heart. She felt her heart would come off suddenly and she also felt the desire to cry. She had mixed feelings. She wanted to punch him and the same time, she wanted to hug him.

“I called you here” he said smiling and handed her the bouquet. She took it hesitantly. For a long time, she thought the person sending those flowers had been Minwoo.

“Was it you?” she asked suddenly “The one who sent me those flowers to the hospital?”

“Yes” he said smiling brightly. She didn’t know why she was feeling like that. Her heart was beating faster and she felt really anxious. A part of her loved Minwoo, another part of her still loved Siwon. How could it be possible for a girl two be in love with two guys?

“Look Yoong, I want to say I’m really sorry” he said looking at her sincerely. She was surprised as it was the first time she heard Siwon apologizing. “I’m sorry that I treated you so badly. I’m sorry that I didn’t appreciate your love”

Siwon suddenly held her hands and it made her blush. Some sort of electricity ran through her body as he touched her.

“And I want to tell you that I love you” he suddenly said and her eyes widened “I have always loved you I just didn’t realize I did”

Yoona was still speechless as she didn’t know what to say anymore.

“Do I still have a chance?” he asked and she looked down and sighed

“I… don’t know” she sincerely “For a long time I thought that I would always love you and yes, probably I still do but then… this guy appeared and he made feel that way again. I don’t know anymore, I’m sorry”

Rather than feeling mad, Siwon felt happy. He knew she was talking about Minwoo so he knew that her heart had always belonged to him. She loved him as Siwon and she loved him as Minwoo.

Yoona saw Siwon smiling and she frowned.

“Why are you smiling?” she asked surprised

“This guy… his name is Minwoo, isn’t it?” he asked and her eyes widened

“H-how did you know?” she asked surprised that he knew

“What would you say if told you he is me” he said smiling and Yoona looked at him confused. She looked at him as if he was crazy and he laughed.

“What are you talking about?” she asked

“Do you believe in magic?” he asked her and she frowned again. She didn’t understand why he was asking her all those questions but she found it rather amusing.

“I don’t know if I do” she said.

“Let me tell you a story” he said dragging her to take a seat on the bench that was there. She sat down next to him and he smiled. “There was this conceited guy who was a complete jerk and treated everyone like crap, even his girlfriend who loved him very much. Because of his attitude he received a punishment and her obnoxious cousin turned him into a beast. He was trapped in his own house as he couldn’t let anyone see him like that. The witch told him that the only way to break the spell was to find someone that loved him for himself so he as stubborn as he was kidnapped his own girlfriend because he realized this was the only girl who he would ever love.”

Yoona just listened to his story and felt something on her heart. The story sounded so familiar to her. It was as if she was talking about himself.

“As I told you, this guy was a complete jerk and he treated her badly at first but then changed into a nicer guy. They become friends so he realized he couldn’t keep prisoner and let her go.”

Yoona fetl her heart beating faster as she couldn’t believe what he was telling her. Did that mean he was really Minwoo?

“Siwon…” she said nervously “Does it mean… it was you all the time?”

He walked towards her and cupped her face gently.

“Yes, it was me” he said “I’m Choi Siwon and Sung Minwoo was my fake identity as I couldn’t let you know it was me.”

Yoona suddenly felt her heart beating a lot faster and she hugged him tightly. Some tears started falling from eyes and he wiped them gently.

“I’m so sorry for everything I did to you” he said caressing her face “I just couldn’t let go of you”

“YOU ARE PABO!” she yelled at him suddenly and hit him

“I know, I’m sorry” he said

“You made me believe I had fallen in love with two guys” she said and he chuckled “In the end it was only you. No wonder why Minwoo was so familiar”

“I’m glad that I was always in your heart” he said smiling

“And I’m glad you didn’t give up on me” she said smiling and hugged him again

“But… how did the spell broke?” she asked suddenly

“When you told Minwoo you loved him, the spell broke” he said smiling “Meaning there was someone who actually loved me for who I was”

“I always loved you for who you were” Yoona  said

“I know but I didn’t realize that until it was too late” he said looking down. Yoona sighed and then smiled brightly. Now she understood why she felt so confused about her feelings and why Minwoo felt so familiar to her. It was because both of them were him, the person she had always loved. She couldn’t believe she had fallen for the same guy two times.

“Choi Siwon, you asked if you still have a chance” she said seriously and he nodded

“Yes” he said nervously

“Well you do” she said and hugged him tightly again as he smiled. He leaned forward and planted a sweet kiss on her lips. She couldn’t help but blush too and she kissed him back.

“You don’t know how worried I was about you thinking that you were dead” she said resting her head on his chest

“I thought I was going to die but my they found me on time” he said smiling “I mean Leeteuk, Taeyeon and Sooyoung”

“I love you, Yoona” he said suddenly and that made her smile. Hearing those words from his mouth made her feel better.

“I love you too” she said

After that Siwon and Yoona became even stronger as a couple and showed how they loved each other very much. Siwon totally changed for good and he started over at school. People started accepting him and now he had more friends, real friends like Donghae and Jessica. People liked the way he was now and it was all because of Yoona, who loved him even if he wasn’t the best person. Her love changed him and made him become a better person and their love for each other had been the strong enough to break a spell.

The end

..............................

Sorry guys that it took me ages to update this :( i just didn't know how to end it, i hope you liked it. Thanks for supporting yoonwon, next it's sunsun :)