Chapter 3: The jerk becomes her hero

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

Chapter 3: The jerk becomes her hero

“I’m not asking you to be a maid in my house, I’m asking you to be my personal servant” he said and Yuri’s eyes widened

“What do I have to do?” she asked hesitantly

“Just do what I tell you to” he said “It’ll be only until you earn enough to pay me back”

Yuri didn’t know what to do. She wasn’t excited with the idea of being someone’s maid but it was her opportunity to get out of her crazy house.

“So, what do you say?” he asked breaking the silence. She sighed as she didn’t have a better choice

“Fine!” she said still annoyed and he smirked

“Good” he said

“But…” she said suddenly “I have to live with you”

“You really like me huh?” he and she glared at him

“IS NOT LIKE THAT!” she yelled “I have my own reasons, just don’t ask”

“Fine” he said without asking anymore “Just pack your things and after school come to my house”

………………………..

Yuri was packing all her belongings when she suddenly heard the door of the house opening. She knew Gyuri was back since she could hear her heels hitting the floor. She sighed. How was she supposed to face her stepmother?

“KWON YURI!” she yelled and Yuri rolled her eyes

“What do you want?!” Yuri yelled back

“YAH! How dare you speak to me like that?!” Gyuri yelled as she entered Yuri’s room. When she saw Yuri packing, her eyes widened. “What do you think you are doing?!”

“Packing, don’t you see?” she asked and didn’t stop

“And where the hell are you going?” she asked

“Somewhere far away from this crazy house!” she said determined

“Do you think you can get out of here so easily?” Gyuri asked with a smirk on her face “I still pay for your expenses”

“I can handle that myself!” Yuri yelled but she actually didn’t know what she was going to do. She was going to work for Yesung but that money was going to be used to pay him back for his shirt not for her. She sighed, she didn’t care as long as she was out of that house.

Yuri took her stuff and left her room. Gyuri didn’t stop her from going because she knew that she was going to be back soon. Besides, now she had that house for her and her daughters and that made her happy.

Yuri walked out with her belongings and headed to Yesung’s house. She knew the address because he had given it to her earlier. When she finally arrived, her eyes widened as she saw the enormous house in front of. It was actually a mansion and it was really beautiful.

“Who are you miss?” one of bodyguards that was standing on the front gate asked her

“Hum I’m looking for Kim Yesung” she said nervously. Those bodyguards were really scary

One of them took out a cellphone and dialed a number. Yuri was getting impatient as she was waiting outside his house with all her belongings and plus it was freezing cold since it was winter.

“Sir Jongwoon a young lady is waiting for you outside”he said. Yuri didn’t hear what the Yesung said on the other line but she saw the bodyguard nodding.

“You can go in” he said “Wait for him in the living room”

Yuri took her things and walked in. The house was much more impressive in the inside that in the outside. It was bigger that expected and she was amazed with every little detail.

“I know my house is beautiful” he suddenly appeared and said smiling mischievously

“Whatever” she said rolling her eyes. He was really full of himself and he was getting into her nerves “Where do I put my stuff?”

“I’ll take you to your room” he said and led her upstairs. There were a lot of rooms in there and Yuri couldn’t believe it. He continued walking and Yuri was wondering, where he would stop. After passing like 50 rooms, he finally stopped.

“This is it” he said and opened it. Once again, Yuri’s eyes widened. The room was really big. Too big for just one person.

“I am going to stay here?” she asked in disbelief

“Why? Don’t you like it?” he asked

“Is not that” she said “It’s just… too big”

“You’ll get accustomed to it” he said chuckling “Now, take this”

He handed her a cell phone and she looked at it confused.

“What is this for?” she asked

“Are you stupid or what?” he asked losing his patience “This is how I am going to call when I need you. Now I’m going to be in my room, I’ll call if I need anything”

After saying that, he left and closed the door behind him. Yuri sat down on the bed and relaxed herself. The job was going to be easier that expected. Suddenly her phone started ringing and she jumped startled. She thought it was the one Yesung gave her but it was actually her other phone. She saw Yoona’s name on the screen and hit her forehead. Yoona was going to kill her for sure for not telling her anything. Yuri quickly pressed the answer button and waited for her best friend to start yelling.

“YAH! Kwon Yuri, where are you?!” she asked worried “I went to your house and your step mother told me you were no longer living there. What is that supposed to mean?”

“Calm down Yoong” she said “I’m fine”

“Then where are you?” she asked. Yuri was about to reply but suddenly her other phone started ringing and she sighed

“I’ll explain everything to you tomorrow” she said in a hurry “I have to go now”

Yuri hung up her phone and rushed outside but she forgot something really important… she didn’t know which was Yesung’s room. She sighed and answered the phone.

“YAH what took you so long?” he yelled

“Sorry” she said “What do you want?”

 “Ice cream” he said

“ARE YOU CRAZY?! We are on the middle of the winter!” she said in disbelief

“I’m not crazy and I want my ice cream!” he said

“And where am I going to get you ice cream at this time of the year?!” she asked annoyed

“Figure it out! That’s why I pay you for!” he yelled and hung up. Yuri screamed annoyed and stormed outside making a tantrum. She was wondering if he was doing it because he really wanted ice cream or because he just wanted to bother her.

It was freezing cold outside but she had to walk. She went to the nearest store and asked for ice cream. The attendant laughed at her and Yuri left embarrassed. Where was she supposed to find ice cream? She went to more stores and she received the same reaction: everyone laughed at her or even called her crazy.

“Kim Jongwoon you are going to die when I get back!” she cursed him

As she was walking back, without the ice cream of course, the cold wind made her shiver. It was getting late also and at it was so cold outside not many people were walking. She felt a little bit nervous walking alone in a rode she didn’t even recognize.

Everything was so quiet, the only thing she could hear were her footsteps. As she was walking, she suddenly heard more footsteps behind her. She immediately turned around but she saw no one. She took a deep breath and continued walking. She thought maybe she was just hallucinating. A few minutes later, she heard the footsteps again so she decided to walk faster.

She walked faster and faster but these people started walking faster too. She was so scared that she started running without looking back and she could clearly hear that they were following her.

She was so tired that she couldn’t run anymore. Her heart was beating faster and she was really scared. What if those were robbers? Or even worst murderers…

 “Where do you think you are going pretty girl?” one of the boys said. Yuri looked back and saw a gang of guys looking at her from head to toe. In that moment, she just thought she was screwed.

…………………………..

Yesung was in his room waiting for Yuri to come with his ice cream. Actually he didn’t want it, he just wanted to bother her for a while but he never thought she would take it that serious. He just wanted her to come defeated.

He looked at the clock and noticed it had already been an hour and she wasn’t back yet. He felt an uneasy feeling.

“Aish where is that girl?” he asked annoyed looking at his watch. He was starting to get impatient because she hadn’t arrived yet so he decided to go and look for her. He took his coat and went outside.

It was freezing and for the first time, regretted telling Yuri to go and look for the ice cream. What if something bad happened to her? Yesung erased those thoughts from his mind. He didn’t even know why he was worried. He walked faster and looked everywhere but couldn’t find her.

“STAY AWAY FROM ME!” he suddenly heard a voice yell and his heart stopped for a second. Was that Yuri?

He ran to where the voice was coming hoping to find her safe.

………………………..

“STAY AWAY FROM ME!” Yuri yelled when she noticed that the guys were getting closer to her.

“Don’t be afraid, we are going to have fun” one of them said and looked at her in the dirty way. Yuri felt like was about to puke of disgust.

 The guys held her wrist and she tried to fight but they were stronger. She felt tears running down from her eyes as she couldn’t escape. She closed her eyes, waiting for the worst to happen but in that moment she heard someone yelling.

“DON’T YOU DARE TO TOUCH HER!” he yelled and punched the guys. They were like 5 and he was only one but he was stronger. Of course he was, he had learned judo since he was young.  They also punched him and injured him but at the end he was stronger. The guys left afraid that the police would come and Yesung turned to Yuri.

She was there shocked with tear in her eyes. When Yesung saw her like that, he felt the need to hug her.

“Are you ok?” he asked her pulling her into an embrace and she just nodded “I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have asked you to come for ice cream”

Yuri hugged him tightly, letting all her tears roll down. She didn’t know why but she felt safe in his arms. Yesung felt really guilty. He tried to convince himself that he wasn’t worry and he only felt guilty, but deep inside he knew he was starting to care for her.