The princess is falling?

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

Chapter 3: The princess is falling?

Sunny walked back to the castle, without knowing that rabbit Sungmin was following her, running with all his might. Sunny walked in and put a smile on her face as she greeted everyone once again. Hyoyeon, who had just seen her appear, walked towards her.

"Sunny, are you ok?" she asked her and she smiled faintly 

"I'm fine" she lied. She looked around and spotted Joongki with her parents and his aunt. He smiled at her when he saw her staring a his direction and she smiled faintly at him. Maybe, just maybe, the marriage wasn't going to be that bad.

Sungmin stood there on the door, just watching the scene. He decided not to go inside the castle since his presence would cause a conmotion. He looked at Joongki and couldn't help but feel jealous. That was supposed to his place. He was supposed to be the prince, he was supposed to be the one engaged. 

He wouldn't be in this kind of situation if he had listened to his mother. He sighed as he was full regret. He needed to be turned into the real him before the wedding day, or else he would stay like that forever. He needed to make princess Sunkyu kiss him as soon as possible.

........................................

Days passed by and Sunny started hanging out more with Joongki. She had to since her parents said they had to 'get to know each other better', but she was starting to enjoy his company. He was fun to be around and he was really a gentleman so Sunny didn't mind his presence.

They were now strolling down the garden of the North Kingdom in warm day. Joongki had gone to visit her, as planned by his aunt, and after Sunny's lesson, they had walked out to the garden to have some quality time together.

"This has always been my favorite place" Sunny said as she smelled the flowers "It's so quiet and peaceful"

Joongki smiled and nodded as they continued walking.

"I agree, everytime I wanted to run away from my lessons to have some on my own I hid in the garden, but they would eventually find me and scold me" he said and laughed. Sunny laughed as well and looked at him surprised.

"You don't seem like the kind of guy who runs away from lessons" she said 

"Well... everyone gets tired of the royal lessons once in a while" he said and she smiled. There was a lot more know about Joongki. He wasn't what he seemed and she kind of liked that.

Hyoyeon, stared at them from the window of Sunny's room and smiled brightly. She was glad that Sunny had decided to give it chance and they were now starting to get along more. That way she wouldn't be unhappy when they had to get married. 

As she turned around, about to leave, she got startled when she saw a little rabbit in front of her. Her eyes widened for a second but then her shocked expression turned into a smile.

"How did you get here buddy?" she asked as she bent down to take the bunny in her hands.

"Well it was rather hard..." he replied

"AHH" Hyoyeon screamed shocked as she didn't expect the rabbit to answer her questions. She was so startled that the rabbit in slipped off her hands and fell the the ground.

"YAH! Why does everyone keeps doing that?!" he yelled as he groaned in pain. Hyoyeon looked at him with her eyes completely widened. 

"You really talk!" she said rather excited now. If Sungmin had been able to roll his bunny eyes, he would have. 

"Isn't that obvious?" he said a little bit irritated and Hyoyeon frowned

"You are some rude rabbit" she complained

"Yeah I've heard" he said impatiently "But I need your help!"

"My help? How?" she asked curiously. Sungmin sighed relieved when he heard that. At least, she didn't refuse to help him like the princess did. Thinking about the princess made him look out of the window and when he saw the princess with his cousin, he suddenly felt mad. If he needed her to kiss him, he couldn't let her fall in love with someone else, especially not Joongki.

"Does this have to do with Sunny?" she asked when she noticed him staring out of the window

"Yes!" he said excited that she understood "I need her to kiss me!"

"WHAT?!" Hyoyeon asked shocked. She looked at him as if he was crazy

"It's a long story!" the rabbit said annoyed 

Just then, they heard some footsteps. Hyoyeon, startled, looked out of the window and saw that Sunny and Joongki weren't there anymore. She inmediately held the rabbit in her arms and hid it under Sunny's bed. 

"Oh Hyo, you are still here" said the princess as soon as she entered. Hyoyeon put a nervous a smile on her face and nodded. Luckily, she had hidden him on time.

"He already left?" Hyoyeon asked and Sunny nodded and then smiled. 

"Sun... are you... falling for him?" Hyoyeon asked out the blue and Sunny's eyes widened suddenly. She didn't know what to say, but her cheeks turned slightly pink. 

"I don't know..." she said sincerely "I just know he is a really nice guy"

"Oh" Hyoyeon just said. Sunny then looked at the clock and her eyes widened in shock.

"I'll be late for my classes!" she said starting to freak out as she took some books from the shelves. She waved goodbye at Hyoyeon with her free hand and then left. 

Hyoyeon sighed kind of relieved and Sungmin finally got out of under Sunny's bed.

"Please you have to help me!" Sungmin repeated again. This time, he sounded desperate. Hyoyeon kind of felt sorry for him.

"Fine, I'll help you!" Hyoyeon said and Sungmin face brigthened up suddenly "But if you want her to kiss you, she has to fall for you and not for prince Joongki..."

After hearing her say that, Sungmin was kind of shocked. He had expected the princess to give him the kiss just like that, but it seemed like she wouldn't do it if she hadn't fell for him... But how? 

"But how?" he asked, starting to get a little bit scared "It's impossible that she will fall in love with a rabbit!"

"Well..." Hyoyeon said thinking about it "Not fall in love... but you have to become her friend... then she can kiss you as a favor... or something like that! The point is... you have to start being nicer to her"

Sungmin looked at her and nodded.

"Fine, I'll do it" he said and Hyoyeon smiled. Getting back to his normal self was going to be harder than expected, but the least he could do was try his best. Now his task was befriending the princess and making her agree to kiss him, before he wedding day...

.......................................................................................................

Updated finally :D Sorry that it take so long... :(

Well this chapter didn't have much Sunsun moments, it had more Sunki but that's how the story had to go... :D I promise more sunsun moments next chapter :D

Hope you like and thanks for supporting this story

I'll try to update as soon as I can if I have time