Chapter 1: Meet Tiffany

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

Chapter 1: Meet Tiffany

Once upon a time, there was a young and beautiful teenager named Tiffany Hwang.  Her skin was a white as snow, her long black hair fell perfectly to her shoulders and she had an unusual eye-smile that everyone loved.  She lived with her father, in California after her mother died and was normal student there.

One day, her father lost his job and he decided that it was better for them to move to Korea.  Tiffany wasn’t happy with the idea but as she loved her father so much, she had to agree.

“Fany-ah don’t be sad” her father told her after seeing the sad face she put while they were boarding the plane “I’m sure you’ll love Seoul”

“I’ll miss my friends, daddy” she said

“You’ll have tons of friends in your new school, don’t worry” he said and smiled to her. She felt more relived after what her father said.

“So… where are we going to be living?” she asked him

“You’ll be attending a boarding school” he said and Tiffany’s smile faded

“So it means I have to live there” she said sad

“It’ll be only until summer honey” he said giving her a reassuring smile “If things get better, we’ll return to California I promise”

“Really?” she said now more excited

“Yes, honey” he said and Tiffany hugged him. They sat down on the seats on the plane and waited until it finally landed in Seoul.

……………………………..

(Seoul high school)

It was lunch time and everyone was chatting and eating. On table of the “popular” people, a girl named Ahn Sohee was sitting there with of her friends. She was like the queen bee of the group. She was spoiled and sometimes could be really mean.

“Sohee, I have great news for you” her best friend Sunye told her

“What can be so great?” she asked uninterested

“Guess who the top candidate to be prom queen is…” she said and Sohee was excited this time

“Mmm I guess me” she said laughing “And my king would be Heechul of course”

“Of course” Sunye said “Heenim tops the list for the king”

“It was so obvious that I would be number 1” Sohee said really full of herself “I’m the most beautiful girl of this school and I’m dating the most popular guy”

“True” Sunye said

Suddenly they heard a lot of people started talking and mumbling things. Sohee looked at them surprised and when she turned around she saw the principal talking to girl she had never seen before.

“Who is she?” someone said

“Wow she is really pretty” another said

“That’s a killer eye smile” another person said “I bet she’ll be more popular than Sohee”

“WHAT?” she yelled when she heard them said that. She sent them a death glare and they remained quiet. When the principal and the girl left the cafeteria, Sohee stood up and spoke.

“Whoever dares to be friends with her, will know me!” she said angrily. Everyone was really scared of her so the ones that had planned to talk to her changed their minds. Heechul wasn’t there at that time because if he had been there, she wouldn’t have dared to say that.

Tiffany was new at school and she was trying to friendly with everyone but no one seemed to want to talk to her and she find it really strange. She was feeling sad and lonely because she hadn’t made friends on her first day.

Later that day, everyone returned to their rooms so it was time for Tiffany to meet her roommate. She knocked on the door and waited. Some minutes later, someone opened and Tiffany smiled at her with her famous eye smile.

“Hey, I guess I’m your roommate” Tiffany said and the other girl seemed surprised “I’m Hwang Tiffany”

“Ahn Sohee” she said looking at her from head to toe with an annoying glance “I’m sorry but there must have been a mistake”

“Why?” she asked surprised

“I already have a roommate” Sohee lied

“Really?” she asked a little bit sad

“Yes” she said “I think you should go and talk to the principal”

“Ok” Tiffany said and Sohee closed the door on her face. She sighed and went to the principal’s office. She asked him about the rooms and he said that it was impossible that Sohee already had roommate. Tiffany felt bad when she realized she had lied to her.

“So isn’t there any other room available?” she asked

“All the rooms are full” he said looking sorry. He kept on looking until he found one. “Oh no, there’s one that have space”

“Really?” she asked excited

“Yes, if you don’t mind sharing it with 5 people” he said

“Oh no, it doesn’t matter” Tiffany said smiling

“Ok” he said smiling as well “Room 214”

“Thank you so much” she said bowing and took the keys. She went to her new room and little bit anxious. She was hoping to meet nice people there and be friends with them. She opened the door but found no one inside there. There were 5 beds and the room seemed really untidy.

“I guess they won’t matter if I clean a bit” she said to herself and started picking up the mess that was there. She cleaned every single corner of the room and after she finished, she was so tired to she felt asleep on one of the beds.

Some hours later, 5 boys returned to their dorm after a tiring day of studying and were surprised to see it was clean. They entered slowly trying not to make noise.

“Someone was here” one of them said mad

“Wow genius” another said sarcastically

“Hey, someone is sleeping in my bed!” the youngest said complaining. Tiffany who was peacefully sleeping heard the noise and opened her eyes slowly. She stretched her arms and yawned and the 5 guys were startled. She turned her head and was shocked to see them as well.

“Hey, who are you?” she asked nicely

“That’s what we should be asking” one of them said