Chapter 4: He is actually nice

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

 

Chapter 4: He is actually nice

Siwon was in his new room, just sitting there and staring at the ceiling. Since Yoona took his previous room, he got a new one far away from everyone and everything. Months had passed by and he still hadn’t progressed with Yoona and he was starting to give up.

He hadn’t gone out in weeks. Everyday, Taeyeon brought him food but he barely ate it. He was still depressed because he didn’t know what to do. Yoona clearly hated him and there was no way he could turn that hate into love.

He stared at the rose that was on his bedside and noticed how it was slowly dying. He sighed.

Maybe he should just let her go and face the idea that he was never going to be the old Siwon again.  He would never be that man that everyone hated anymore. That was something good but the bad part was that he was never going to be able to win Yoona back. He sighed again.

*knock*knock*

The sudden knock on his door made him come back to reality.

“What?!” he yelled annoyed. He had made it clear that he didn’t want anyone to disturb him while he was there

“Mr. Choi… can we come in?” he heard the voice of his butler, Leeteuk and he knew that when he said we, he referred to him and his wife Taeyeon.

“NO!” he yelled

“You cannot stay there” Taeyeon said worried “Soon your time would be over”

“I don’t care!” Siwon yelled angrily. He was frustrated because nobody could understand how he felt. “Yoona hates me!”

“Do something nice for her to make her forgive you” Leeteuk said cheerfully

“You know her better than we do, you know what she likes” Taeyeon said. Siwon didn’t reply. He was too stubborn to listen to them but he knew they had a point. At least he should try. He stood up from his bed and opened the door.

“Fine” he said and Taeteuk jumped excited “I’ll try”

He walked down the stairs and the couple followed him. They were happy because he wasn’t giving up.

“But please be patient” Taeyeon said as she knew he would lose patience easily if Yoona did something childish and she knew she would.

“And don’t be rude” Leeteuk added and Siwon just glared at them. He knew he was a little bit too rude and impatient but he didn’t like people telling him that.

“YAH! Are you here to help me or to lecture me?!” he asked losing patience and they kept quiet. Things like that were the ones Taeteuk were trying to avoid.

He walked to Yoona’s room and knocked on the door. He waited but there was no reply. Was she asleep? At 1 in the afternoon it was impossible that she was asleep so he knocked again. Once more, there was no response.

“Yoona sshi are you there?” he asked trying not to lose patience

“GO AWAY!” she yelled. She hadn’t replied because she wanted to know who was knocking first

“Can you come out?” he asked frowning

“Not going anywhere with you!” she yelled again. Siwon felt his veins boiling from anger and he wanted to yell at her too but he refrained himself from doing that. He took a deep breath and relaxed a bit.

“Yoona sshi please?” he said sounding nicer that usual. Inside, Yoona was surprised to hear him saying please. She sighed and decided to give him second chance now that he was being a little bit more polite.

“Fine” she said finally opening the door and he flashed a sincere smile for the first time in all the weeks she had been there “Where do you want to go?”

“I want to show you something” he said and held her hand gently. She was surprised by his sudden change but she liked his new attitude. She just smiled and let him drag her outside. They walked to the garden and she was surprised.

Why were they there? They had been there before and there was nothing to show new to show her. At least that was what she thought until she noticed something in a place faraway from were they were standing. It seemed like they were planting something but she just couldn’t guess what. Why didn’t she notice that before?

“What are you planting there?” she asked with curiosity and he smiled

“Glad you noticed it” he said and dragged her to go closer “I am planting your favorite flowers”

Yoona looked at him with curiosity and just laughed.

“You don’t even know which are my favorite flowers” she said and he smiled

“Wanna bet?” he asked and she looked at him with curiosity again. Could it be possible that he knew which were he favorite flowers? When she walked closer, she gasped surprised. She stood there shocked and just smiled.

“Tulips, aren’t those your favorite?” he asked and she nodded

“How did you know?” she asked, still mesmerized with the view

“I guessed” he lied. Of course he knew which were her favorite flowers. She didn’t believe him but she didn’t want to ask more and just enjoyed them.

“I had been working on them for a long time and I wanted you to see it after I finished it but since I owe you an apology, I’m showing these before it’s finished” he said sincerely. He didn’t know how those words came out of his mouth so easily but he didn’t regret it.

 “Are you apologizing?” she asked shocked. Yoona still couldn’t believe it. He sighed and spoke sincerely to her.

“Look Yoona, I’m really sorry for everything” he said “I’m sorry for not treating you like you deserved and I’m sorry for kidnapping you”

Yoona smiled brightly. She thought he was apologizing for the rude way he treated her since she arrived to the mansion but he was actually apologizing for everything. For everything he, as Siwon, did.

“I forgive you” she said with her alligator smile which made him smile as well “But… you have to show me your face”

“WHAT?” he asked shocked. He didn’t expect her to ask him that.

“We’ve been here for about 6 months and I still don’t know your face” she said and he sighed. He knew he couldn’t saw no. He hesitated for a while as he was afraid that as soon as she saw him, she would be afraid and she would never see him the same way.

He slowly removed the hood from his head and revealed his hideous appearance. He looked at her expecting a terrible reaction but she didn’t seem scared or disgusted. She looked at him as if she was looking at a normal person.

“This is who I am” he said sounding sad “I’m sorry if I didn’t show you my face earlier, I didn’t want you to be scared”

“I am not” she said caressing his face and smiling to him “I can’t understand why everyone in this mansion isn’t human but I am not afraid”

He smiled. One of the many reasons he loved Yoona was because she never judged anyone. She could easily understand him. Yes, he had finally admitted he loved her and he regretted so much hurting her.

“Thank you for understanding” he said and she smiled

As days weeks passed by, Yoona and Siwon, known as Minwoo by her, started to get along much better. She still missed her home, her family and friends but she didn’t seem as sad as before. He was a lot nicer to her. They ate together everyday and they would go out to see his tulips from time to time. They started to spend more time together and she finally realized he was actually nice.

One day, she was in her room reading a book she had already read about 3 times. She didn’t have anything else to do so she just read it over again.

*knock*knock*

“Come in” she mumbled still concentrated on her reading

“Yoona sshi” he said and she looked up

“Hello Minwoo sshi” she said

“Come with me” he said extending his hand for her to take. She looked at him with curiosity but she didn’t argue back. She left her book over the bedroom and took his hand as he led her somewhere she didn’t know.

He covered her eyes as they walked inside a dark room. She was confused but she just kept walking.

“Don’t open your eyes yet” he said as he uncovered her eyes to turn on the lights. She obeyed and stayed with her eyes closed until he told her to open them.

When she finally opened them, she gasped surprised and he mouth dropped. The place was huge and it was surrounded by hundreds of shelves full of different kind of books. They were in a library, a really big one.

“This is amazing” she said still shocked. He knew she loved reading, that’s why he was showing her that place.

“Why didn’t I know this place existed?” she asked to herself. Siwon had never shown her the library because he thought he wouldn’t be interested but he was wrong. She seemed amazed.

“You can come here whenever you want” he said

“Thank you” she said excited and he hugged him suddenly surprising him a lot. He smiled and hugged her back. When Yoona realized what was happening, he pulled away and blushed. She looked away and Siwon could hear her heart beating fastly. That was a good sign.

She couldn’t explain why she was feeling that way. In the past few months, she had gotten to know him more and she really liked him but she knew for sure that her heart still belonged to Siwon.

“Yoona sshi, can I ask you a question?” he asked afraid of the answer

“Sure” she said nervously. He sighed and finally spoke.

“Do you still love Siwon after he hurt you so much?” he asked she was taken aback with the sudden question. He looked hurt and she looked at him sorry.

“I do” she said looking down. He wanted to feel happy but he couldn’t. To break the spell she had to love him for who he was now and she didn’t. It was funny how he couldn’t even compete with himself.  “And I probably always will”

“Ok” he whispered, trying not to show that was hurt. “There is something else I want to give you”

“What?” she asked still not able to look at him into the eyes

“This” he said taking out her phone and handing it to her “You can call your family if you want but please don’t tell them you are here”

“Thanks” she said. She didn’t say more. She knew she couldn’t escape but she was happy she finally had her phone back. She had been feeling homesick for a long time.

Siwon decided to leave her alone and he just left. He walked out and went to the living room. He sat on his couch and sighed. Tears were treating to fall from his eyes but he held them back.

Suddenly, someone appeared next to him and he glared at her. The only who could do that was his obnoxious cousin, Sooyoung.

“What do you want?” he asked annoyed

“You were progressing with Yoona, why didn’t you tell her you love her?” she asked surprised

“She has to love the person she thinks I am but she doesn’t” he said and laughed sarcastically “Ironically, she loves Siwon”

“I’m sorry” she said looking at him apologetically and he smiled

“I lost her forever” he said heartbroken “I didn’t realize how much I loved her until it was too late”

“I’m glad you know that” she said smiling and patting his back “And what are you going to do now?”

“I’m going to let her go” he said sighing “She doesn’t deserve to be trapped here”

“Even if it means…”she couldn’t finish her sentence because he cut her off

“Yes” he told her “Even if means staying like this forever”

......................................

Here's chapter 4, thanks everyone for the support :D Next chapter is the last one for Yoonwon and I'll start with Sunsun. Hope you keep supporting this fic :D