Chapter 3: Living with the beast

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

 

Chapter 3: Living with the beast

Yoona was still peacefully sleeping while Siwon was waiting outside. Leeteuk and Taeyeon were extremely surprised that he did that. They wanted him to do something to break the curse but kidnapping his ex girlfriend wasn’t their idea of it.

Siwon looked at them and noticed their worried expressions. He glared at them.

“I know you think that my idea is crazy” Siwon said and Taeteuk looked at each other

“We just didn’t expect you to kidnap miss Yoona” Leeteuk said

“I just don’t want her to fall in love with someone else” Siwon said sincerely.

“Is it because you still love her?” Taeyeon asked and he looked down

“I’m a beast, incapable of loving someone” he said harshly and looked at his reflection again. He hated seeing himself like that. He wanted to be normal again but he wasn’t going to look a random girl to fall for him. He wanted Yoona, even if he knew it was quiet impossible for her to love him.

“I’m going to see if she has already woken up” he said and wore his hood again. He didn’t want her to see him like that. She would freak out. And he couldn’t tell her that he was Siwon. He had to pretend to be someone else.

He entered his room and saw that she was still sleeping. He sat on the chair near her bed and stared at her. She was really pretty. As time passed, he was starting to feel sleepy as well so he just closed his eyes

A few hours later, a sudden groan made Siwon wake up startled. He looked at Yoona’s direction and noticed she was waking up finally. When she finally completely opened her eyes, she was confused because she didn’t know where she was. When she noticed his presence, she gasped scared.

“Where am I?” she asked “Who are you?”

“You are in my house” he replied. He didn’t have to worry about his voice because it had changed too. It was deeper and scarier now.

“W-what do you want?” she asked really scared

“You are going to stay here until I say so” he said and stood up

“Why did you kidnap me?” she asked “Do you want money”

He looked at her and just laughed.

“As you can see, I am rich” he said smirking “I don’t need your money”

Yoona hadn’t noticed it because it was dark but the room was very familiar to her. She felt like she had been there before. She looked around more carefully and she realized where she was.

“Wait!” she yelled before he could go out of the room “This is Siwon’s house, why am I here?”

Siwon was surprised that she recognized his house so easily.

“The family that lived here sold me this house” he just said “And stop asking questions. Just do as I tell you!”

Siwon left the room and closed the door locking it from outside. As soon as he left, she stood up immediately and tried to open the door. It was locked so it was hopeless to try. She sighed and walked to the window: closed as well.

“AISH!” she said and laid in the bed frustrated. She couldn’t believe what had happened to her. She had been kidnapped by some random guy that didn’t want money. Then what did he want?

Just to think about it, scared her to death but somehow being in Siwon’s house made her feel a little bit more comfortable. She knew the place and she knew places where she could hide if she needed to.

…………………………

Outside, Siwon had ordered the servants to prepare a big meal for them. Everyone was working as fast as they could because that was what he ordered them to. He had to do something to make her fall in love with him. Now that she didn’t know he was Siwon, they could have a fresh start and she could break the curse.

Some time later, everything was finished. Siwon was pleased with everything that was done and while Taeyeon was setting the table, he ordered Leeteuk to go for Yoona.

Leeteuk walked to Siwon’s room and unlocked the door. He knocked on it and waited for reply but no sound came.

“Miss Yoona, your master requires your presence in the dinner table right now” he said politely

“Tell him that I won’t eat!” she yelled mad. Siwon heard everything from the dinning room and stood up really mad. He walked to the room and opened the door.

“YAH! You have to eat!” he yelled at her

“I don’t want to!” she said stubbornly “I’d rather starve than eat with you!”

“Come on miss, is unhealthy not to eat” Leeteuk tried to persuade her being nice. Yoona was surprised to see that the voice come from a puppet and not from a person but she didn’t freak out. He was being way nicer than the guy.

“I am not going anywhere if this disrespectful jerk continues to yell at me!” she said madly and he glared at her “You should apologize”

Siwon was boiling in anger. Now he remembered how stubborn and childish Yoona could be sometimes.

“FINE. I’D LET YOU STARVE IF THAT’S WHAT YOU WANT!” he yelled at her “And I am not going to apologize!”

He slammed the door and locked it again. Leeteuk looked at him surprised and confused. Wasn’t getting her back the purpose of the kidnapping? Why was he still being so stubborn?

Siwon walked to the dinning room and ordered everyone to remove everything that was set on the table. Everyone was surprised but they didn’t hesitate to obey his orders. When Taeyeon looked at Leeteuk with questioning eyes, he just shook his head and she sighed.

“Taeyeon?” Siwon suddenly said

“Neh?” she asked startled

“Take the food to her room” he just said and she nodded “She is stubborn but I know she won’t resist food”

“Ok” she said and grabbed the dishes with the help of her husband to Siwon’s room that was now Yoona’s room.

They knocked on the door again.

“I told you I won’t eat with you!” she yelled again

“We are not here to take you outside” Taeyeon said as she opened the door. Yoona was really surprised to see her as well. She was puppet too. What kind of house was that? Now that she remembered, the guy hadn’t showed his face because it was covered with a hoodie. She had assumed he was human but she hadn’t seen carefully.

“We brought you food” Leeteuk said smiling. “Young master won’t let you starve”

“I don’t want anything that comes from him!” she said looking away. She was actually really hungry but she couldn’t take the food. It was like surrendering to him.

“Come on miss. It took us a lot of effort to cook this, we don’t want it to be a waste” Taeyeon said lovingly and Yoona couldn’t resist that. They were being really nice to her and she didn’t want to be rude so she agreed eat. That and the fact that she was extremely hungry.

……………………………….

Yoona went to sleep that night, still thinking about everything that had happened. What kind people lived on that house? Why was he there? Who was the guy who kidnapped? What did he want from her?

A lot of questions were in her mind but she didn’t know how to answer them. The only way to answer it was talking to that guy but she wasn’t going to do it if he continued being so rude to her.

She had to find a way to escape. Her parents and her friends would be worried about her. She tried looking for her phone but it wasn’t there. She sighed. She probably took it from her and hid it somewhere.

With so many things in her mind, she thought she wouldn’t be able to sleep but she was too tired to resist the slumber.

The next morning, she woke up with a sudden knock on the door. The person didn’t wait for a reply and just barged in. It was him again, still wearing a hood. He wouldn’t reveal his face no matter what.

“What do you want?” she asked him

“Are you going to stay there all day?!” he asked her “It’s 12 o’ clock already!”

“I don’t care! I’m not going anywhere with you!” she yelled at him. She was really pissed off with him and her stubbornness was driving him mad.

“So you plan to stay here 24/7?” he asked her “Fine. Then your stay will be a lot longer!”

Siwon was about to leave when Yoona suddenly got up of the bed.

“FINE!” she said still mad “I’ll go out! But even if I’m out of this room, I’m still a prisoner”

“If that’s how you want to see it” he said glaring at her

“Can’t you at least tell me your name?!” she asked and he was surprised with her sudden question. He hadn’t thought of it before. He had to come up with a name because he couldn’t tell her that he was Siwon.

“I’m Sung Minwoo” he said coming up with a random name “Now, what are you waiting for?”

“Just give me time to get ready” she pushed him outside and closed the door to take a shower and to get dressed.

Some time later, she walked out already ready. She didn’t know why he had brought her clothes too. What kind of kidnapper did that? He was getting weirder and weirder.

“Come here!” he said grabbing her wrist. “You are going to eat breakfast with me”

 She shoved his hand off and glared at him.

“Do you have any manners?” she asked him and she stared at her madly

“YAH! I’m trying my best to be nice with you but you are not helping!” he said mad

“I don’t want to eat” she said coldly and looked away

“Fine!” he said “Let’s go outside”

He didn’t try to hold her now, he just walked and expected her to walk behind him. She followed him to the garden and finally smiled. It was nice to breathe some fresh air.

She sat down under a tree and just enjoyed the sound of the nature. She had always loved Siwon’s garden. It was a peaceful place to hang out.  To think about Siwon made her sad. She didn’t know where he was or why he left. She didn’t want to admit it but she missed him very much.

He just watched her as she sat there. He couldn’t understand why despite all his efforts she was still being rude to him. Well, he had to admit that his ways of approaching her had been all wrong. He should try being a little bit more polite but he couldn’t, her stubbornness pissed him off.

“Minwoo sshi?” she suddenly said and he was surprised

“What?” he asked

“Why did you kidnap me?” she asked still confused “I don’t understand”

“If I explained it to you, you wouldn’t understand either” he just said

“I want to go home” she said looking at him with pleading eyes. She looked sad and he couldn’t bear to see her like that. “Please, I’ll do anything you want but just let me go”

“I can’t!” he said a little bit too loud. He was feeling really frustrated with everything that was happening. He didn’t want to keep her there against her will but he couldn’t thing of another way. “Just try to bear with it!”

“I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU ARE DOING THIS!” she yelled at him really mad. Tears started falling from eyes out of frustration. If only he could explain to her why she was doing it, she wouldn’t feel like that.

Siwon was about to go when he suddenly decided to ask her something but he was afraid to know the answer.

“Do you hate me?” he asked her suddenly. She hesitated before answering.

 “I think I do” she said coldly and looked away. Siwon sighed because he had expected that answer. He just left, completely hurt. He knew it was going to be like that from the beginning and he didn’t know what to do to make her want to stay. He had to come up with something before it was too late.