Chapter 4: Prom

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

Two chapters updated :D

....................

Chapter 4: Prom

Everyone in the school was anxious for Prom and guys were already asking the girls to be their partners. Heechul was really nervous because he wanted to ask Tiffany but he was afraid of what Sohee could do.

As Tiffany hadn’t received any invitation, she wasn’t planning to go. The SHINee guys weren’t planning to go either but at last they all got dates.

“Guys, guess what!” Minho said excited when they were all in the room

“What?” they all asked curiously

“I asked Yuri noona to be my prom date and she accepted!” Minho said excited

“Cool!” Jonghyun said and then sneezed. “I have a date too”

“Who?” Onew asked

“Krystal Jung” Jonghyun said with a smile

“My date is Sulli” Taemin said yawning

“I’m going with Luna” Onew said proudly

“I hope you don’t stomp on her feet while dancing” Key said making everyone laugh

“Who are you going with Key?” Tiffany asked him

“Nicole” he replied and the guys started teasing him until he sent them a death glare

“Yah! Stop it!” he said

“What about you Tiffany?” Minho asked her

“I’m not going to prom” she replied a little bit down

“WHAT?!”  they all asked surprised

“I don’t have a date” she said

“What about Heechul hyung?” Onew asked and Tiffany blushed

“He is going with Sohee” she said

“You are not sure about that” Taemin said

“Even if he wasn’t going with her, why would he want to go with me?” she asked

“Well, that’s pretty obvious” Key said

…………………………………..

The next morning, Heechul’s hands were sweating out of nervousness as he was waiting for Tiffany to go to classes. He waited outside her dorm and when she finally came out, he smiled.

“Good morning” he said smiling

“Morning Heechul oppa” she said.

“Fany…” he said nervously rubbing his neck “Hmm… I was wondering if you… wanted to go prom with me”

Tiffany blushed and felt her heart beating faster but she was still unsure.

“I’d love to but… what about Sohee?” she asked

“I’m sure she is not going to like the idea but she’ll have to cope with it” Heechul said and Tiffany smiled.

……………………………………

Sohee was walking with a smile on her face assuming that Heechul was going to be her partner as he was his boyfriend. During lunch, he approached to his table and greeted him.

“Heenim” she said with a sweet smile “I was wondering what color of dress I should wear, which one would you like?”

“I don’t really care” Heechul said not paying attention to her.  Heechul teammates giggled and she realized they were laughing at her.

“But come on, we have to match” she said “I mean we are going to be queen and king”

“Sohee, I’m not going to prom with you!” he said seriously “I’m going with Tiffany!”

“What?!” she asked in disbelief “I can’t believe you are going with that girl! What about me? What is everyone going to say?”

“You know what?” he asked annoyed “Let’s break up! You don’t care about anyone but yourself! We are over!”

After that he stood up of the table and left. Sohee was now burning in anger as she saw him leaving. She was not going to let them get away with it she was going to get her revenge. She took her phone and dialed Sunye’s number.

“You know what to do, don’t you?” she asked harshly

“Yes, but… are you sure about this?” Sunye asked afraid

“Just do it!” she yelled and hung up the phone

On the other line, Sunye didn’t know what to do after Sohee hung up. She had to do as she told her or else she’ll definitely regret it.

She sighed and then walked slowly to Tiffany’s room. The guys were out because they were probably studying as always and Tiffany wasn’t there yet either so it was her opportunity. She tried to open the door and luckily it was unlocked.

She walked inside the room and looked for the closet. She went to it trying not make noise and smiled when she saw what she was looking for.

“Beautiful dress” she whispered “Too bad you are not going to wear it”

Sunye intentionally spilled some coffee over it and ruined the only dress that Tiffany had. She laughed evilly and then called Sohee to tell her that her mission was accomplished successfully. She left the room carefully and laughed again.

Some minutes later, Tiffany returned excited. She didn’t go to see her dress so she didn’t notice what Sunye had done. She was just doing her homework when the guys returned.

“Fanny, can we see your dress?” Taemin asked

“Sure” she said and went to her closet. When she opened it and discovered it, her eyes widened.

“OMG” she said as tears began to fall from her eyes “Who did this?”

The 5 guys ran to see what she was talking about and were also shocked to see her ruined dress.

“The party is tomorrow, I cannot go with my dress like this” she said

“You can wear another one” Onew suggested trying to cheer her up

“I don’t have another one” Tiffany said crying “This was my mom’s dress, I wanted to wear this”

“Oh Fany” Jonghyun said and the five guys hugged her to comfort her

“I think I know who did this” Key said angry “She is going to hear me!”

“Wait” Tiffany stopped him “We have no proves that she did it”

“It’s more than obvious that she was jealous of you because Heechul chose you over her!” Key explained

“But that’s not enough to blame her” Tiffany replied

“You are too good Fany” Minho said “You trust people too much”

“What are you going to do know?” Taemin asked her

“I don’t know” she said sad

“Don’t give up!” Onew told her

“But I don’t have another dress” she said

“Why don’t you make one?” Minho suggested with a smile. Tiffany’s face brightened

“Oh that’s a great idea” she said “Will you guys help me?”

“Of course!” the 5 of them said

They started working excited without knowing that Sohee had been eavesdropping all their conversation.

“I can’t believe she won’t give up!” Sohee said angry

“I think we should just let her” Sunye suggested and Sohee glared at her

“We are not going to her go to prom!” she said “And I’m going to make sure of that!”

……………………………….

(Next night)

Everyone was getting ready for the big night. Tiffany hadn’t finished her dress yet but she was just about to finish it. SHINee were already ready to go. They had all dressed up formally and didn’t look nerdy anymore.

“You guys look great” she complimented them

“Thanks” they said

“Aren’t you coming with us?” Jonghyun asked her

“Maybe later” she said concentrated in her work “Please tell Heechul I’ll be there in no time”

“Of course” Minho said

“Ok, call us if you need anything” Onew said

“Neh” she said smiling at to them and they left to the party.

The gym was perfectly decorated for the occasion and the couples were already arriving. Heechul was waiting nervously outside. He was really excited and happy and he was waiting patiently. Suddenly the SHINee guys arrived and Heechul got more excited.

“Where’s Tiffany?” he asked

“She is just finishing something” Onew said “She’ll come soon”

“Just wait patiently” Key said and patted his arm before entering the party with the other guys. Heechul was again left alone in the entrance and looked at his watch for the nth time in the night.

Meanwhile, Tiffany had already finished her dress and was really excited because it looked really nice. She and the SHINee guys had been working all the night and it was finally done.  When she was about to put on the dress, someone knocked on her door. She went to open it and was surprised to see Sohee standing there.

“Hi Fany” she said with a faked sweetness

“Aren’t you going to party?” she asked confused to see her there

“Of course” she said “I just wanted to give you something”

She said and Tiffany was shocked when she handed an apple to her.

“An apple?” she asked confused

“Just to let you know that I’m not angry at you because of what happened with Heenim” Sohee lied and Tiffany smiled at her kindness. Tiffany was the kind of person that would believe in everyone kindness and she thought Sohee was being sincere.

“Try it” Sohee insisted “It taste really good”

Tiffany hesitated for a while but then gave her apple a big bite. As she was chewing it, she didn’t feel anything at it was actually delicious.

“Delicious” Tiffany said and Sohee smiled “Thanks”

“You are welcome” she said “I’m going now, bye”

After Sohee left, Tiffany went inside and started to get ready for the party. When she was almost ready, she started feeling a little bit dizzy.

“What is happening to me?” she asked to herself as she felt the entire room was spinning. Suddenly everything turned dark for her and she fainted in one of the beds.