Chapter 2: Kidnap

Supergeneration Fairy Tale stories [Hiatus]

 

Chapter 2: Kidnap

“How can someone ever love a monster like me?!” he asked looking at his reflection on the mirror. He couldn’t stand looking at it for so long so he just looked away with horror.

“Someone did love you for who you really were” Sooyoung said and Siwon felt a pain in his heart “But you didn’t care”

“Please undo the spell” Siwon begged for the first time in his whole life. Sooyoung felt pity for him but she couldn’t do anything about it.

“I told you” she said “I can’t do anything. Find someone that loves you for who you truly are”

After saying this, she suddenly disappeared. Siwon didn’t know what to do now. He sat down on the couch and looked out of his window. Everything was still normal and beautiful out there.

“Mr. Choi!” both Leeteuk and Taeyeon came running to the living room. Siwon guessed that something strange had happened to them also. When they arrived they gasped surprised when they saw him. Taeyeon was really shocked and little bit scared. Leeteuk hugged her.

Siwon turned to see them and was surprised too, to see that they had been turned into puppets. They didn’t seem to be really worried about what happened to them, they were more shocked with Siwon’s change.

“What happened to us?” Leeteuk asked a little bit scared of Siwon too

“Sooyoung enchanted this mansion!” Siwon yelled angrily

“When will we be able to change back?” Taeyeon asked

“NEVER!” Siwon yelled making them jump scared “Unless someone can fall in love with beast!”

……………………………………..

A couple of months had passed and Siwon hadn’t gone to school since that day. He had locked himself in his mansion and no one could get out or in. Since that day, no one had left the mansion and no one knew anything about the people inside it.

“Mr. Choi, it’s been two months since you last went out” Leeteuk told him worried one day as he was serving him some tea

“And I’m not going to do it!” he said mad “Do you know how will people react when they see a monster like me?!”

“If you don’t go out you won’t be able to find the person to break the curse” Taeyeon said

“Pft as if someone would ever love a beast” he laughed sarcastically and both Taeyeon and Leeteuk sighed defeated. 

“What about Ms. Yoona?” Leeteuk asked and Siwon’s expression changed “Don’t you want to know how she is?”

“If she cared about me, she would have called or at least texted!” Siwon said mad “I haven’t been to school for two months and she hadn’t even tried to contact me. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t care about what happens to me and I don’t blame her”

He looked really upset and Taeteuk felt sad for their master. Even though he treated them like servants only, they cared about him as if he was their son. They wanted to help him but he was too stubborn to listen to them.  

“What if she had already moved on?” Taeyeon asked and Siwon frowned. He hadn’t think about that and her question came as a surprise for him.

“Well good for her” he said angrily and walked to his room slamming the door and locking it.

…………………………………………………

At school, everyone wondered why Siwon had been absent but nobody really cared. Everyone was actually happy that he was gone. The only who seemed to care was Yoona but she really didn’t want to show her concern.

Jessica noticed that Yoona had been really sad since she broke up with Siwon and she was worried about her.

“Siwon hadn’t come to school today either” Jessica told Donghae and sighed

“Now you are worried about him?” he asked a little bit jealous and Jessica smiled at him

“I’m not worried about him, I’m worried about Yoona” she said sad for her best friend “She looks so down lately”

Donghae hugged her and comforted her.

“Yoona deserves someone better, we know it” he said and Jessica nodded “But nothing can change her feelings

“I know but I just wished it was easier for her” she said

Yoona overheard Haesica’s conversation but she didn’t say anything. She knew everyone believe she deserved someone better than Siwon but she loved him even after everything that happened.

She didn’t understand why Siwon hadn’t gone to school since the day they broke up and she didn’t know why she cared so much.

She was glad she had friends like Jessica and Donghae that cared so much for her but she didn’t want to talk about her feelings. She sighed and walked to them faking a smile and pretending she didn’t heard anything.

“Hi” she mumbled and they smiled

“Hi Yoong” Jessica said cheerfully trying to cheer her up “Do you want to go shopping with us?”

“I’m sorry but I wanted to go to the bookstore and buy some books” she said

“Can I come with you?” suddenly asked from her back and the three of them turned around to see who had talked.

“Oh Jaejoong oppa” Yoona said a little bit surprised “Sure. If you want to come, I have no problem with that”

“Great” he said smiling brightly. Jessica and Donghae were surprised to see him there but a part of them was happy that Yoona was feeling better.

………………………………

Siwon was in his room thinking deeply about what Taeyeon and Leeteuk told him. He was in his bed, staring at the ceiling and those words kept replaying in his mind.

“What if she had already moved on?”

He could act as if it didn’t affect him but the truth was that he didn’t want Yoona to be with anyone else. Maybe he was being selfish but he didn’t want to lose her to another man.

“Maybe it is better to just let her go” he said to himself and sighed. 

He stood up and looked at his reflection in the mirror. He knew that nobody would ever be able to love something like him. It was the only way to be back to his normal self but he didn’t want to find another love. He only wanted Yoona and he couldn’t let her fall in love with someone else.

“I’m not going to lose her to someone else” he said determined. Without hesitating, he took his jacket and covered his head with a hood. He couldn’t let anyone know he was gone so he decided to escape from the window.

He opened his window and jumped down from the second floor. He landed on his feet and just ran away as fast as he could trying not be seen by anyone.

…………………………………………..

Yoona and Jaejoong were on their way to the bookstore and they had been really quiet until Jaejoong finally decided to speak.

“So… how are you?” he asked her and she faked a smile

“I’m fine” she said and he smiled back

“I’m really glad that Siwon is gone” Jaejoong said and his words hurt her really badly “I mean, finally he realized that no one likes him. Nobody at the school seemed to care that he was gone”

His words really shocked her. She didn’t imagine that everyone hated Siwon so much, especially Jaejoong.

“That’s really… rude” she said and Jaejoong frowned

“I’m sorry about that but I was just telling the truth” he said “I didn’t think it still affected you”

“It doesn’t” she lied and he smiled

“Good” he said patting her back “Let’s not talk about him anymore”

“I was going to say that” she said and he laughed

They wandered around the bookstore quietly looking for some interesting books. Actually, Jaejoong wasn’t there for a book, he was there only to be close to Yoona. Now that Siwon wasn’t around, he was going to take the chance to get closer to her.

Some hours passed and they were still there so Jaejoong started to get bored as Yoona was paying more attention to the books than to him.

“Hey I think it’s already late” he said trying not to sound desperate to leave “We should go”

“Hmm why don’t you just go ahead, I still want to look for another book” she said smiling and continued wandering around the place.

“Ok” he said defeated and sighed “See you tomorrow then”

Jaejoong left and Yoona stayed there for a while more. When it was getting really late, Yoona finally decided to leave.

It was about 9 pm already and it was already dark outside. She walked slowly and headed to her house.

As she was walking, she suddenly felt some footsteps behind her. She turned around scared but she saw nothing. Her heart was beating faster because she was scared and she sighed.

She continued walking, now even faster but she still felt footsteps behind her. She started running without looking back with her heart on .

When she was too tired to continue running, she looked back and saw nothing.

“This is all in your mind Yoona” she said to herself and sighed again. She was about to continue walking when suddenly and hand covered . She was so surprised that she didn’t know how to react.

He tried screaming, kicking and everything but it was worthless. He was too strong. After struggling for a long time, she lost energy and passed out. He carried her bridal style and walked in the darkness.

“I’m sorry but I had to do this” he said even though he knew she had passed out. “I couldn’t let you fall for anyone else, especially not Jaejoong”

Siwon had heard every single detail of her conversation with Jaejoong and his heart ached. He felt really upset because he didn’t know people hated him so much. He didn’t even imagine Yoona would feel like that too.

He continued walking until he reached his mansion and climbed his wall with not difficulty. A good part of being a beast was that he was not normal and he could do things like that. He laid Yoona on his bed and walked out of his room where Taeyeon and Leeteuk were waiting for him.

“Where have you been Mr. Choi?” Leeteuk asked him and Siwon was surprised

“How did you know I was gone?” he asked

“We saw your window was opened, so we guessed you escaped” Taeyeon explained “And seeing you with that hood, confirms it all”

“Where did you go?” Leeteuk continued asking. He had some hope that he finally decided to go and look for someone that could break the spell.

“I did something” he said “And she’ll probably never forgive me for that”

“What did you do?” Taeyeon asked worried and confused “We don’t understand”

“I kidnapped Yoona” he explained and Taeteuk’s mouths dropped open with shock

“YOU DID WHAT?!” they asked at the same time

-----------------------------

Hi everyone, sorry for the really late update :( I've had a serious authors block so sorry if the chapter isn't really good.