Hyunji

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji, darling, when did you ever give favoritism to your sponsors?" Baekhyun asked Hyunji while talking with Luhan.

Hyunji laughed. "He's my friend...plus it was just for an hour."

"You can't decide without me..." Baekhyun said.

"I didn't decide. I told him to talk to you and you said yes, right?" 

"Yes, that's because you said he was your friend. You threaten me that you won't take projects if I won't clear that day with him." Baekhyun said with a frown.

"I didn't threaten you." Hyunji said with a wink at Luhan.

"You did with eyes and the way you said the arrangement." Baekhyun frowned.

"Well," Hyunji shrugged. "I knew you can make time for him."

Baekhyun frowned. "Okay, okay, but it's daring. You're not wearing anything except a two piece suit."

"I know, would I agree if I was required to wear nothing." Hyunji said. 

"And I wouldn't ask if I know she can't do it." Luhan said.

Baekhyun frowned. "Fine, tomorrow's the shoot at his company. It'll take an hour." Baekhyun looked at Luhan. "You're providing the photographer, right? If he didn't get the best shot after an hour, we're leaving, understood? An hour,"

Luhan nodded. "Okay, okay. It'll be finish before it even started."

"What?" Baekhyun asked confused. Luhan shrugged.

------

The day of the shoot, Hyunji was wearing a red swimsuit and has her black hair wet and dripping. "I'll catch a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter