Alive?

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“I can’t…” Hyunji frowned at it. Her eyes already filled with tears as she desperately tried to free them.

Chanyeol shook his head. “Stop, y-you can’t...”
She sobbed as she dropped the pin and stared up at Chanyeol. “I’m sorry…I’m sorry.”

Chanyeol shook his head. “It’s alright, I love you, Hyunji. You know that, right?”

She shook her head. “I hate you. W-Why do you have to say that…right now?”

He laughed. “Because…” he coughed. “I have to or else you wouldn’t know. Wait, you know that right?”

Hyunji nodded and hugged him. The fire started to spread wildly as black smoke engulfed them. They coughed and soon were out of their selves.

-------------------------

Luhan shook his head as he stared at the burning building. He came soon as he read the note Chanyeol left telling where he’s going. “Dude, you’re so messed up.” He went inside the building. He covered his mouth and nose as the black smoke spread through him. He looked around for any sign of moving. “Chanyeol! Hyunji! Where are you?”

He looked around and coughed just as he saw a small movement within the thick smoke. He rushed towards them and saw them awkwardly hugging each other. He looked at them frantically assessing their positions. They were tied by a chain and were being locked by a handcuff. Luhan shook Chanyeol awake. “Chanyeol! Chanyeol, wake up. Where’s the key?”

Chanyeol looked at him with a furrowed expression. He coughed. “
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter