Fire Exit

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji sat on the stairs on the fire exit. She slept there almost every time finding peace from her loud dorm mates always babbling about things that aren't really worth to talk about. She was half-awake and half-asleep when someone opened the door. She opened her eyes and saw Chanyeol. Dreaming, she thought and closed her eyes again. 

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

She opened her eyes. "Am I dreaming?"

He chuckled at her cuteness. "No, you're not and you can't sleep here."

She blew air exasperatedly and sat up. She's on the highest stair while he was far below. "Why can't I? Don't tell me you own this place too."

"No, I don't..." he said. "You can't sleep here 'cause...you'll get a cold. Look at what you're wearing."

She looked at herself. "This is perfectly decent."

"Yeah it is...but it's thin." he pointed out. "And my neck is strained from looking up on you." he sighed and went up sitting next to her. A few spaces in between.

"What are you doing here, anyway?" she asked.

"Here" he said.

She looked at him and saw that he's holding a blue earphone. She raised an eyebrow at him. "What is this?"

"Earphones." he said not looking at her. "You remembered yesterday when I broke your earphones before and you called me a bastard." he grinned. "Bastard,"

"Do you have to repeat it?" she asked pulling the earphone at his hands. She examined it. "Cute,"

"Nope, doe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter