Disaster

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji froze as she stood outside her house. Okay...something's wrong here. She doesn't know what was wrong but her gut says something like that. She debated whether she's entering or not and the entering to satisfy her curiosity won in.

She opened the door and looked around. Nothing looks different. She went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. What? Gonna kill someone? She laughed in her head. As if I could kill someone...

She strolled upstairs and entered the bathroom. No one's around. She went inside her room and faced a small puppy in her bed. "Oohhh...what are you doing here?" she advanced towards it and dropped her knife on the floor. The dog started backing looking at her. "Are you scared? I'm sorry I scared you. Who let you in?" she carried the puppy in front of her and raised it just as she saw a glimpse of someone advancing on her on the mirror. She tried to scream but the sound was muted soon as the man covered with a napkin. She dropped the dog the same time as she felt unconscious with her surroundings.

---------------

Chanyeol tilted his head still thinking about Hyunji. He has refused to have the drink Luhan was offering. 

"I fight for the sake of love." What does she meant when she said that? Does that mean she loves him or what? He run his hands on his hair and started thinking again just as his cellphone rang. He saw the caller ID was Luhan and he frowned. "I don't have time for your games." he tossed hi
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter