Idiots

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji stared at Suho then at Chanyeol. She grabbed the ponytail at his hand and greeted Suho, "Morning."

"Morning?" Suho asked. "That's all you are going to say after I saw you going out of another man's room?"

She raised an eyebrow at him. "What is wrong with you?"

"What!" he shouted. "I can't believe this."

"Suho, this is none of your business. Stay out of this." Chanyeol said.

"I know her first." Suho said firmly.

"Whoa, stop." Hyunji said looking at the two. "What is the problem with you guys?"

"They're jealous with each other." Luhan said. He was leaning at a door nearby.

"Jealous?" Hyunji raised an eyebrow at him and looked at Suho and Chanyeol. "Seriously? I'm not even dating...any of them."

"But they still like you." She spun around and faced Kai who was also leaning on a door.

"What's with the leaning thing?" Hyunji asked them.

Luhan laughed. "Just making a cool entrance."

"Hyunji..." Suho called.

"Yeah?" Hyunji inquired.

"Let's talk."

"Uh- sure." she said.

Suho pulled her arm but Hyunji was drag back when Chanyeol stopped them by pulling on her other arm. "Oh." Hyunji said looking at the two. Chanyeol and Suho looked at each other, sizing up.

"Oh...it's getting hot in here." Kai said.

Students started pouring out the rooms and stop to watch what was happening.

"Let go, Chanyeol." Suho said.
<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter