Stay

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji was sitting at the park after what happened with her step-father and mother. "Why the hell does mom married that bastard?" she muttered as she pulled out her ipod. "He can't hurt me, he's not even my father." She glared and put on the earphones and remembered Chanyeol. Another problem, she sighed and lay on the bench closing her eyes.

After a few hours, she woke up and sat. She looked at her watch that indicated its 6 in the evening. "Ah...where am I going to stay?" Her phone rung. "Yeah?" she answered.

"Hi Hyunji," Suho greeted.

"'ssup?" she asked casually.

"Heard you got suspended..." he trailed.

"Yup, I did." she said.

"Ah..." he said and a pause. "Why?"

"None of your business," she said.

"Oh, right. None of my business." he said. "So...where are you staying?"

"Ah..." she bit her lip. "Somewhere out here,"

"What do you mean somewhere out there? They said you go home," he said with a worried tone.

"Well, my step-father doesn't want me staying at his house." she said. "And mom wouldn't do anything then dad..." she trailed. "We haven't talk for a while but he would've been glad if I called which I wouldn't do."

"Then..." Suho has uncertainty in his voice. "Where are you staying?"

"Told you, somewhere here." she said with a shrug as she gather her things and stood up. "Hey, I have to go-"

"Wait," he stopped her from hanging up.

"What? Do it faster, I think I'll look for a job for just a week." she said.

"You...can stay here at my place. I wouldn't mind and I live alone plus there's extra space." Suho said.

"Stay at your place? You're at school, right?" she raised an eyebrow.

"I went home. I am suspe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter