Morning Plans

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji went out of the room after wearing a short and a long blouse. She froze as she saw Chanyeol and his friends with girls in tow.

"Uh..." she trailed not sure what to do whether to hide or stay.

"You're awake!" Luhan shouted and he grinned at her. "Come here, let's eat. We've been waiting for hours."

She went down silently then grumbled, "Who told you to wait for me?"

"Bad, Bad Hyunji." Chanyeol said and touched the tip of her nose with his forefinger. "You shouldn't say that."

She blushed as she stares at him. She smiled and said, "Good morning?"

He grinned, "Good morning," he pulled her closer to him with an arm on her waist and gave her a peck before going towards the kitchen.

She smiled and followed settling herself on a chair. She glanced at the girls who were staring at her. They smiled and she nodded. They ate silently with a tense atmosphere.

"So...Hyunji," Kai started. She stared at him. "This girls are Jia and Miyoung. They study at our school."

Hyunji looked at the girls and smiled timidly. "Hi, I'm Hyunji."

"Hi Hyunji," the two greeted shyly.

"Ah...do you have work today?" Luhan asked.

"Tonight," Hyunji answered.

"So, you're free today?" Luhan's eyes twinkled.

"Uh-huh, kinda." she said. "Why?"

"Let's have fun!" he blurted.

"Uh..." she glanced at Chanyeol who was looking at them quietly. He shrugged. "Okay,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter