Jiyoung

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chanyeol froze at the sight of Luhan and the secretary he was talking about which was pregnant. Luhan glanced at him and grinned. "Come over, Chanyeol."

He walked towards them silently then smiled faintly at the girl. "Hi, I'm Chanyeol."

She smiled back. "I'm Hyeri."

"Yeah, she's Hyeri. A preggy Hyeri." Luhan commented. "Hyunji will be out for about three minutes from now. Baekhyun just phoned her." he smiled at Chanyeol and continued talking with Hyeri.

Chanyeol didn't have to guess what he meant about learning something from Hyeri. He has a huge guess it was all about pregnancy since Jia was confirmed pregnant a few days ago. 

The door opened and Hyunji stepped out with her radiating beauty. She looked around and met his eyes. She grinned at him and walked towards him.

"So, we're on smiling terms now." he said with a grin.

"Oh!" she said rather confused. "You don't want me smiling at you? Fine, no smiles then." her face turn to neutral soon as she said it.

He shook his head. "That's not what I meant...It's just that you were angry at me the last time we talked."

"Well, you shouldn't have known you were forgiven because you took care of me and the effort for finding a key that only a resourceful person should found." she said trying not to smile.

"I think that was my geniusness you have to thank for." Luhan interjected.

"Luhan, is that even a word?" Hyunji raised an eyebrow at him with glinting eyes.

Luhan laughed. "I don't know. It just came to mind as something like an adjective saying I'm a genius."

Hyunji rolled her eyes. "And why are you flirting with Hyeri?" she raised an eyebrow at him.

"I'm not flirting, Miss Hyunji. He was just asking about pregnancy because his wife is pregnant." Hyeri defended.

"Oh my God, you even got her to defend you." Hyunji shook her head at him. "Seriously, Luhan? Hands off Baekhyun's employees."

Luhan scratched his head. "I wasn't really flirting, I promise and vowed to love only my wife and just my wife. I swear to God. I did."

Hyunji laughed and soon Chanyeol also followed.

"Hyunji." Someone called.

They both jerked around to see Hyunji's father, Jiyoung staring at Chanyeol. 

If looks could kill... Chanyeol thought. You'll be dead by now.

Jiyoung strode towards
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter