Reunite

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji changed into a black casual dress and tied her messy hair in a messy way. She put on an eye glass so a few can recognize her. She went down soon as the doorbell rung. She saw her mother almost at the door and watched as her father came in along with the guests. She hugged her father and kissed him on the cheek.

“Dad,” she greeted casually.

“Honey, have you eaten?” her dad asked.

“Yes, have you?” she asked back with a grin.

“Nope,” her father said. “Are you serving me?”

“No, go entertain your guests. I’ll be there later.” She stuck her tongue at him and smiled.

She hung around the stairs looking at every guest and nodding at them then she spotted Kai. She froze and saw him with Miyoung. She thought they might not recognize her. The two strode towards her and grinned taking her in from head to toe.

“Long time no see, Hyunji.” Kai started. “Remember me?”

Hyunji stared at them. “What are you doing here?”

“I worked with your father.” He explained. “So you do remember me. How about my wife?”

She almost choked on what she heard. “Your wife?” she glanced at 
Miyoung. “Hi Miyoung, how are you?”

Miyoung smiled. “I’m fine and you look scorching y.” She grinned and looked at her. “My prediction was right, you were meant to be a y model.”

She grinned at the compliment. “When did you guys got married?”

“Soon as out of school,” Kai explained.

Miyoung laughed, “He can’t wait. He proposed after a few days when we graduate in college.”

“Children?” Hyunji asked.

“Not yet but I hope soon.” Kai said.

Hyunji laughed. “Then you probably should work that out mor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter