Lifeless Life

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hyunji, aren't you cold out there?" her father called from inside.

She looked up and grinned at him. "Sorry, I said I was helping to entertain your guests..."

"No, it's fine. I knew you have lots to think of..." her father, Jiyong sat beside her and draped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer. "Especially since you saw those friends of Chanyeol."

She frowned. "How did you even know about Chanyeol? You weren't here when we got involved plus mom shouldn't have known too..." 

"Even if I'm not here. I knew everything that has been happening with my daughter." he explained. "And I told your mom since you were so depressed even when she got better. She even thought you wanted her death."

"What!" Hyunji shouted. "That's insane and how did you know? Were you spying at me before?"

He shrugged. "Probably,"

"That's overacting," Hyunji glared.

"It's not. I wouldn't have find out what happened if I didn't do it. How did I do it? I have ties all around and gadgets that are simply not yet available all over the world. I want to protect you and that's what I did." he said and sighed. "I don't want that kid-man to be anywhere near you ever again. He doesn't deserve you."

"Dad, he's probably be married right now so he's not anywhere coming in anyway near me." Hyunji reasoned.

"Though you wish he would..."

"I don't." she lied.

"Liar, I know my daughter's strained voice when she's lying."

"My voice is not strained and I don't lie." she defended.

He snorted and stood up. "Anyway, he's not worthy of you. If he comes back, I'm not accepting him and I'll even move heaven and hell if that would take to separate you guys. Remember that."

She frowned. "Dad, that's overreacting like a hundred percent."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter