Home Bitter Home

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Hyunji?" her mom stared at her with an incredible expression.

Hyunji was standing outside their house facing her mother.

"Who is it, Luna?" someone called from inside.

"It's your daughter, Hyun Hae." Luna answered.

"What!" someone shouted and there was shuffling and he too was staring at Hyunji.

"What? You guys aren't letting me in?" she raised an eyebrow at them.

"What are you doing here, Hyunji?" Hyun Hae asked with a creased eyebrows.

"I was suspended." Hyunji stated.

Hyun Hae's eyes flared and Luna gasped. "What!" Hyun Hae shouted.

"Stop shouting, will you. It's irritating." Hyunji snapped at them.

His father slapped her in the face and dragged her inside. His fingers clenched on her arm. Luna tried to stop her husband but it was no use. He was so strong.

"What did you do this time?" he asked with rage.

"Find it out yourself." she said.

He turned her face to face him. His other hand clutching her in the side of her face. "You , I gave you everything and this is what you give back to me? What about the company? When are you ever going to learn? You can't be expelled on that school or else it's better you won't study at all." 

She didn't said anything and just stared at him.

"You can't stay here." he said and pushed her. She stumbled down and her mother quickly helped her. "Go somewhere else and don't come back here until you graduat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter