Now

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji parked her Porsche outside their house. She went inside and called her mother. "Mom?"

"Hey sweetie," her mom called from the kitchen. "Come here and eat. I know you're hungry."

She dropped her side bag on the sofa and went on the kitchen facing the feast in front of her. She frowned at her mom, "Mom, do you think I can eat all this? I'm eating just a few. You know I have a shoot tomorrow and I can't be a bloated girl on the swimsuit."

Her mom waved her off. "You're not the only one eating. Your dad's colleagues are coming along with their sons and daughters. It's gonna be a party," she smiled at her. "And I expect you on your best behaviors."

"Mom," she went to her mother and hugged her. She kissed her cheek. "When did I become harsh to visitors?"

"Hmmm...let me think," Luna grinned. "Since you got heartbroken with that Chanyeol guy from high school."

Her eyes changed from hurt and then turned back to normal. "Don't mention him in front of the table. The food will be spoiled. Anyway, I'm over him." she sat on one of the chairs and started devouring a piece of chicken. She mumbled half-chewing the food. "When are those guests coming?"

"About an hour now..." her mother trailed.

"Why are they even so special that you've to cook this many?" she frowned and was about to get rice and shook herself away. "No rice,"

"They're from different countries. You know your dad, travels mostly every time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter