Suho

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji went inside her dorm. 

"Hyunji," Suho called with a wide grin.

She raised an eyebrow at him. "What are you doing here, Suho?"

"Visiting you." he said. "Can't I at least get a hug?"

"You won't get anything ever." she said as she went inside the bathroom and removed her pants. She went out wearing her underwear but covered with her long shirt.

He whistled. "y,"

"I'm going to sleep. Do shut the door when you get out." she said and climbed on her bed. She tucked on the blanket and slept.

Suho sighed. "Stubborn snobby girl." he went out and faced Chanyeol and Luhan.

"Hey, Suho, what are you doing on a girl's dorm room?" Luhan asked.

"Visiting someone who slept at me." Suho said with a frown.

"What?" Luhan asked. "Explain further. I don't get your point."

"I visited her but she dumped me again by sleeping straight and telling me to go home." he explained.

Luhan laughed. "I have to see that girl." he tried to go inside but Suho stopped him.

"She's sleeping. You'll see her soon...though she's kinda avoiding me." Suho said.

Luhan laughed again. "Can't I see her now? I'm really intrigue with that girl.

Suho punched him on the arm. "Come on,"

Chanyeol looked at him intently. "What's her name?"

"Why?" Suho asked. Luhan looked at the two with a confused expression then said, 

"Uh-oh."

"Just tell me the name,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter