Morning

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chanyeol woke up feeling the coldness of the floor and a stiff arm. He moaned as he tried to move it but it won't budge. Something is laid on it. He peered with one eye and saw Hyunji's face. "Wha-Am I dreaming?" he closed his eyes again and then the reality of what happened hit him. "Oh !"

Hyunji move closer at him burying her face on his chest. He stiffened. "Uh...Hyunji?" he tapped her on the back.

She murmured something unintelligible and moved away from him hitting her head on the bed's leg. She jerked upright. "Aw!"

Chanyeol also stood up and pulled Hyunji to him looking at her head. "Where does it hurt? Here? Here..." When he looked at Hyunji, she was staring at him dreamily.

He blushed and looked away. "Are you...alright?"

"What am I doing at your room?" Hyunji was back to her usual snobby self.

"Don't you remember? Last night..." Chanyeol trailed unable to continue.

"Last night?" Hyunji asked and flushed. "Last night I came here and slept at your bed." she groaned. "So sorry, I am usually like that whenever I'm sleepy."

He grinned at her embarrassment. "That's fine, I enjoyed it."

"What?" Hyunji looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

He nudged her playfully on the arm. "Just kidding."

She pouted her lips and rolled her eyes. "Just kidding, yourself. I'm going back to my room."

"Like that?" he asked. She looked at herself and covered her legs. "Nice legs,"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter