Last Chapter

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji opened her eyes and faced the person she wanted badly to see. Wait, am I still alive? Am I now in heaven? Chanyeol? Did I said that aloud? Am I talking right now? "Chanyeol..."

"Hyunji..." he smiled at her. "Are you alright? Do you hurt somewhere?"

She shook her head. "Are you alright?"

"I'm alright."

"What happened?" she asked. "Where am I? How did we...survive?"

"Luhan saved us. He saw the note I left where we will be and you are at my house. You're not going back at your house in case there are more psycho's around that is obsessed with you." 

She frowned as she remembered Suho. "Suho?"

"He's caught. Don't worry about it. Hyunji, I want to ask you something-"

"Hyunji!" her mom rushed inside followed by her father. Luna gave her a hug and her dad stared down at her. "Are you alright, honey? Do you hurt somewhere? Your lungs? Can you breathe properly? How about your cuts? Oh my God! I'm so worried. Thank God you're alright." Hyunji knew what's coming after the worry remarks. She looked at her dad.

"Hyunji! How many times have we told you to have a bodyguard at your house? Look at what happened. What if Chanyeol and Luhan hasn't come to save you? Do you know what that would've done to us? You're our only daughter and you're behaving like a child. What if-"

"Dad, I'm alright. Don't you dare ground me." she grumbled.

"I wasn't going to but know that you mention it-"

"No." Hyunji glared at him. "You're so not."

"Mr. Lee," Chanyeol called. "Can I talk to you in private?"

Jiyong stared at her and nodded as they went outside.

"Mom!" Hyunji frowned. "Can't you stop them? Dad will hurt Chanyeol..."

"Why would your dad do that? He knows that if he hurts Chanyeol, you're going to hate him forever." her mom said with a grin.

"Why do they even have to talk? It's not like they have something to talk about." Hyunji crossed her arms on her chest.

"Oh, they have something to talk about. Don't you know what that is?" Her mom asked.

She looked at her mom and shook at her head. "What is it?"

"It's a secret." her mom's eyes twinkled as she looked at Hyunji.

------------------

Chanyeol and Jiyong sat at the living room and stared at each other. Chanyeol sighed hea
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter