Jealous

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Suho likes Hyunji?" Kai asked Luhan.

They were on the Chanyeol's room, drinking.

"Yeah, Chanyeol's Hyunji." Luhan explained. "And what's more? He's on a visiting stage with Hyunji while our man here haven't even asked her out."

Kai whistled. "Well, Suho is handsome but not as handsome as Chanyeol though you'll be lucky if Suho is chasing you-"

"Stop it, will you?" Chanyeol shouted and drank straight his beer.

"Ah..." Luhan and Kai chorused looking at Chanyeol. "Can't believe he fell for her."

"Yeah, I know, someone like that girl isn't her type." Kai said.

"Hyunji is the model type. You just didn't notice but she's y like hell." Luhan said.

"If she is y, I would've seen it. I'm good at the girl's body." Kai argued.

"Stop talking about her body!" Chanyeol shouted at them throwing pillows at the two.

They both laughed and Luhan whispered at Kai but loudly that Chanyeol heard. "She just wears those big shirts to hide the curves but I saw her playing football with the girls and there wasn't a big shirt so she wore the same shirts as those others and I swear it's mouthwatering."

Chanyeol stood up trying to lunge at the two when they both laughed and went outside. 

"We'll send you a gift." Kai called.

"Shut up!" Chanyeol called and lay on his bed.

After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door. He covered his face with a pillow and tried to sleep.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter