I Thought

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji sat on the couch. She has her legs tucked on her body and her arms wrapped around her. Chanyeol and her were watching TV at the middle of the night. They were watching Paranormal Activity 1.

Hyunji yawned.

"Sleepy?" Chanyeol asked.

She shook her head. "Nah, it's just boring."

"Yeah but...kinda creepy." he shivered and moved closer to her.

"What the hell? Are you scared?" Hyunji laughed.

"Of course not," Chanyeol said defensively.

"Yes you are." Hyunji laughed louder.

"I'm so not." Chanyeol said. He turned off the TV and stood up.

"Where are you going?" Hyunji asked.

"Sleeping,"

"Why did you turn off the TV? I'm watching." Hyunji said with a grin.

He raised an eyebrow at her. "I'm not scared.

She giggled. "Fine, you're not just because you said so..." she winked at him."Good night, see you tomorrow. I'll just watch a little."

"Good night, feel free to visit me up there." Chanyeol winked at her and dipped down giving him a peck.

She pulled him closer and kissed deeper. She pulled back and winked at him.

"Whoa, that's...hot." he said.

"Go take your cold shower." she laughed.

He frowned and went upstairs then stopped just halfway up. "Are we dating?"

"We certainly are..." she grinned at him.

After a few hours of surfing the channels, Hyunji got bored and closed the TV. Just as she was planning to go sleep, the door opened. She froze and faced a girl. "Uh...excuse me?"

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know anyone else was here. I thought only Chanyeol was here and he was sleeping 'cause I called him earlier and he wa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter