Chanyeol

First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hyunji froze in her place as she felt disturbing presence nearby. She only got that thing when...Chanyeol was there and he certainly can't be here among the crowd. She shivered and that instantly caught Baekhyun's attention. He told the photographer if it will still take long 'cause it has been an hour and a half and he wasn't still finish. Baekhyun tried to put the shoot off but Hyunji insisted on finishing it. After her second shiver, the photographer called a wrap and Baekhyun hurried carrying a robe to her. 

"God, you're freezing." he said with a worried expression. "I swear if I remove your make up you'll look a hundred percent pale. This is your fault, Hyunji." he started scolding. "I told you to put this off. I told you that you shouldn't have done this."

"My head hurts," she frowned at him. She looked around and everybody was staring at her. All her fans. She can't disappoint them. She smiled at them and waved then her gaze froze at the man staring straight at her with a mixed expression on his face. Chanyeol. Angry Chanyeol. Concerned Chanyeol. Longing Chanyeol. Happy Chanyeol and many other emotions crossed his face then he strode straight at her and grabbed her in the elbow. She flinched. "What do you think you're doing?"

"Dude, back off." Baekhyun tried to pry him away from Hyunji. "I'll call security."

"No, I know him." Hyunji said to Baekhyun then glanced back at Chanyeol. Her heart skip a beat. 

"Oh you do, I thought you've forgotten me." he said sarcastically.

"What are you doing?" she asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"What are you doing?" he asked back with more force on the word 'you'. His eyes burn daggers straight at her.

"Why are you asking what I asked." she snapped. "I asked first so you answer first."

He frowned at her then looked around and for an instant heartbeat, she was on his arms. She released a yelped and then shut soon as they caught attenti
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter