Ahjussi

[HIATUS] A Ticket to Super Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I would not give in to Kim Heechul so easily.

 

As soon as I ended my phone call with Chloe, I sat down to the couch and turned the TV on. I surfed through the channels for a while before catching a variety show that I liked. The MC was one of my favorites. What’s his name again…?

 

The steps soon came back to the living room. I decided to act like I didn’t notice him.

 

“Aigoo! Why are you still in your pajamas? Go get dressed!”

 

I didn’t bother to even look at him, but focused on the screen.

 

“Nah, I don’t feel like going out,” I shrugged.

 

“Balli! I don’t have the whole day and I’m hungry,” he started to raise his voice. I could hear the annoyance.

 

“Could you tone it down a bit? You’re waking the others,” I shushed him with my eyes glued on the TV.

 

Heechul gave me an arrogant look - which I caught from the corner of my eye, sínce I still wouldn’t look straight at him. After glaring at me for a few seconds, he turned back to the hallway.

 

I smiled a little. My plan was a success! I high fived myself mentally, and let my thoughts get back to the show, relaxing.

 

I wasn’t expecting him to come back a few minutes later. I ignored him again. I didn't notice, when he marched into my and Eunhyuk's bedroom. A few minutes later, something soft hit my face.

 

“YAH! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?” I yelled looking at what he had thrown. They were some kind of pieces of fabric.

 

It took me a few seconds to recognize them. My clothes…?

 

“GO GET DRESSED,” he demanded.

 

I looked at the pieces of clothing and him.

 

“KIM HEECHUL! WHO GAVE YOU A PERMISSION TO GO TO MY CLOSET?” I yelled again, starting to really get angry.

 

“IF YOU WON’T GET DRESSED RIGHT NOW, THE NEXT THING I’LL THROW IS A SHOE.”

 

I was about to answer back, when someone else yelled from the hallway: “JINJJA! WHAT’S WITH ALL THE YELLING?”

 

A few seconds later, Kyuhyun sauntered to the living room in his pajamas, glaring at both of us. He looked as if he had just woken up. His hair was messy, and his eyes seemed to be only half open.

 

“For once, I don’t have an early schedule and I have to wake up to this? OMO, so bothersome...”

 

Even though I was still angry at Heechul, I felt sorry for Kyuhyun. I would be mad if I had to wake up to people yelling on my day off. “Sorry, Kyuhyun-ssi,” I smiled apologetically. “We’ll stop.”

 

I didn’t want to make Kyuhyun even more mad, so I got up and went to my room to change into the clothes that Heechul had picked. If it wasn’t for Kyuhyun, I would have kept arguing. Kim Heechul... You won this round.

 

I went back to the living room where Heechul was waiting. Kyuhyun stared at us judgmentally when we got out of the door together. I waved at him trying to smile, but I knew he was still mad. Hopefully he won’t get any ideas from this...

 

Heechul lead me to the elevator and all the way down to SM’s parking garage. We didn’t really speak and I always followed him a few steps behind. We really don’t have anything to talk about, do we? I thought. But for some reason, even though we didn’t say anything, I didn’t feel awkward with him.

 

I don’t know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter