A Different Plan

[HIATUS] A Ticket to Super Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

By the following morning, everyone had heard of my plans to go back to the States. Heechul had seen right through me the night before. He knew I had been thinking of that option too. In fact, if I was smart, I would just leave Korea instead of looking for my own apartment in Seoul.

But I knew I was too selfish to just leave. I had grown close to the members and I knew I really didn’t want to leave them.

I was woken up by Donghae and Sungmin.

“Hana ~ Can you hear me? You’re not really leaving, are you?”

“You can’t leave us...”

Half-asleep, I had no idea what they were talking about, but as soon as I got myself up and going, more questions were asked.

“Is it true what Heechul said? Are you really thinking about going back to LA?” asked Yesung as soon as I got into the kitchen.

The members were eating breakfast and getting ready for the day, so almost everyone was already there. I was still sleepy, as I had just gotten up from bed, so my mind couldn’t instantly come up with an appeasing answer.

Heechul was glaring at me from the living room.

“I… uh…” I knew I couldn’t avoid answering. “Umm… Yes, it’s true…”

I faced an instant opposition.

“WHAT?”

“But why?” Donghae cried out even though he knew why.

“You can’t go!” Eunhyuk said matter of factly, as if there was no questioning his words.

“Hana, please think about it again,” Leeteuk almost pleaded. The saddened look in his eyes had not left since my words yesterday.

“Don’t make any irrational decisions,” Zhoumi added to the leader.

To my surprise, Junghoon stood up to silence everyone:

“Everyone, I know none of us want her to go, but she is an adult. It is her decision whether she wants to stay here or in LA.”

Despite his words, I could see the hurt in his eyes. An instant feeling of guilt took over me as I bit my lip.

“I never said I would go back,” I shot a glare at Heechul. “But I did think about it.”

That day, the members had a full day of choreography practice. Because of the events that had happened during the past few days, they really had to catch up on their schedule. I promised that I would go see their practice after a few hours.

What should I do now…?

I had originally been planning to go see a few apartments, but I wasn’t sure anymore. Should I just leave Seoul all together?

Frustrated, I took a deep breath. I knew who I should talk to.

It took only a few seconds for Chloe to pick up her phone. She had been waiting for my call.

“Hana, how are you feeling?? I saw the press conference online. Honey, your face…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter