Taeyeon

[HIATUS] A Ticket to Super Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eight days after Leeteuk’s birthday, it was Heechul’s turn. Both of them turned 29 in Korean years. The celebration Heechul had was noticeably larger than the ones Leeteuk and Ryeowook had. Heechul carefully planned his own party, inviting a lot of people. As soon as the party started in the evening, people started coming in, and I felt like they never stopped.

I congratulated Heechul with the members. I had been avoiding him ever since… Ever since that night. I was thankful that he had taken care of the situation for me - I was really thankful, actually - but I didn’t want to confront him about it… not just yet. I knew that eventually I would have to, but meanwhile I decided to delay that moment as much as possible.

Not just yet… I thought to myself, as I tried to rationalize why I wouldn't just do it.

The party was in a spacious room that the company had give for Heechul to use in this occasion. I had no idea how he had talked the space for himself to use, but somehow he had managed to do it.

“Hana, we have a photoshoot tomorrow… You’re coming, right?” Sungmin asked me. We were standing on the side of the as people started coming in.

“Of course!” I assured. I noticed familiar face walk in. “Oh, Jessica’s here!”

The brown haired woman came in with another woman, who I recognized also being a member of SNSD. They went to congratulate Heechul who was already surrounded by his friends.

“The ice princess?” Sungmin glanced at her direction. “Oh, you met her at Leeteuk’s party?”

“Ice princess?” I frowned at the nickname. “Yes. I’ve talked to her and Tiffany a lot lately… And Sooyoung.”

I had exchanged phone numbers with Tiffany and Sooyoung the first time I met them, and Jessica had texted me after she got my number from Tiffany. I was happy that I hit it off with the SoShi girls. Despite their busy schedules, I had met each of them a few times since.

“That’s her nickname,” Sungmin explained to me after I asked about the name he had called her. “Since she kind of leaves a cold impression first.” He shrugged.

“Oh really? I guess so then… But actually, she cracks more jokes than Sooyoung unnie.”

“Are you getting along so well because she and Tiffany are from the USA too?”

“I don’t know, maybe," I shrugged. "It’s kind of nice to speak English with them,” I decided to admit.

“Waah… Hana-ah, you really have a good personality! You befriend with people so quickly,” he gave me a sweet smile as he praised me.

I smiled. “You too, Sungmin.”

Jessica now headed our way with the other member she had arrived with. “Hana!” she smiled when they got closer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter