Photoshoot

[HIATUS] A Ticket to Super Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happened before...

“Everyone was having a good time and then I had to go all dramatic for a stupid phone call!"

I felt frustrated and tears were starting to fall to my cheeks again.

“You idiot, Kim Heechul!”

He didn’t get mad nor did he laugh.

"I think even drunk Sungmin realized, that it wasn't just a phone call." He looked at me. "Hana, no-one's mad at you. They're just worried."

More tears were starting to fall. I felt so guilty for making everyone worry.

"Just for the record," he added. "If something ever happens... You have 13 of us to back you up. No matter what it is about."

Hearing this actually made me smile. I felt thankful.

...

That evening, all members acted as if nothing had happened. No-one asked me what happened or if I was okay. It was as if last night did not happen.

Thank you, Heechul.

The only sign that proved the fact, that last night’s events really happened, was a big pink bunny that had appeared to my bed. I knew it was Sungmin’s way to say that he was sorry.

“Bunny-Min,” I named the bunny, placing him next to Bunny-Kyu.

...

“Heechul isn’t a person to let someone else win. He also rarely forgets things,” she told me. “I guess you’ve noticed that he can be little difficult.”

I nodded, looking at Heechul and Sulli’s direction. He happened to be looking at our way also, and for a moment, our eyes met. He was smiling, but somehow his expression said something else.

I turned my eyes away after a few seconds, when Taeyeon continued. She gave me a serious look.

“He doesn’t dislike you. He was upset last week… He was worried about you.”

Now...

 

Everyone stayed up late, even though they knew they had a photoshoot the next morning. Our alarms went off as early as 6PM, meaning that some of the members really slept only a few hours.

“Make it stooop,” Eunhyuk mumbled when mine started ringing.

“Mmmmh,” I answered and hit the clock. The sound stopped and I sighed in relief.

It didn’t take long for others to come wake us up.

“HYUKKIEE! GOOD MORNING!” I heard Donghae jump into his bed and sleepy Hyukjae grumble something. I was half asleep, so I paid no further attention.

“Hana-ah ~ Wake up, sleeping beauty,” soon a soft voice came from near my ear.

“Mmh” was all I could say. I felt something warm wrap around me and the voice continued:

“Wakey, wakey. We have a photoshoot today and you have to come with us. It’s gonna be a lot of fun!”

“Yeah…” I mumbled. I still found it too difficult to open my eyes.

“Yah! Donghae! What do you think you’re doing?” another, louder voice came out of nowhere.

“Wae? I’m waking her up…” said the voice near me, which I now recognized as Donghae’s voice.

“By cuddling with her? She’s a girl!” the loud voice sounded angry.

I heard steps approaching and then Donghae was dragged out of the room. I heard him whining: “You can hug your younger sister…”

Now that Donghae was gone - forcefully dragged away, it seemed - I tried to open my eyes and look around in the dark room.

“Hyukjae…” I mumbled. My morning voice was low and hoarse, and I didn't sound like myself.

“Yeah?”

“What time is it?”

He moved a little to look at his clock. “6:10, I think...”

I closed my eyes again for a moment. I heard voices coming from the kitchen, since our room was right next to it. Finally, I managed to sit up. I slid my feet to the side of the bed and stood up on the cold floor. Where are my slippers when I need them?

I found my warm dressing gown and Hello Kitty slippers (which I constantly found Sungmin wearing) before I slogged to the door. The bright light coming from the living room and kitchen blinded me for a second, but I kept going. I knew where my destination was.

“Well, Hana, you look attractive this morning,” I heard someone. It had to be Henry, because he spoke in English.

“Shut up,” I mumbled. I heard laughter as I found my way to the bathroom.

We got to the set early. Zhoumi and Henry stayed home, even though they had woken up at the same time with the other members. They said they would see us later.

The set was basically a large room with a high roof. It had all kinds of equipment, such as lighting and computers around an area meant for the photoshoot. I looked at it all in awe, while the members seemed like it was normal to them.

We met the photographer. He seemed like a high maintenance person, who had at least three assistants. I was introduced as the manager’s assistant. I felt glad that I had dressed somewhat decently. I followed the members to a dressing room where the makeup artists packed their faces up and styled their hairs. I was following everything from the side of the room, taking in new sights all the time. This was all new for me. It was my first time at a professional photoshoot.

All the make up artists were women and all of them did their best to flirt with the members. I found it amusing to see how hard the girls were trying to impress them. Junghoon was running around the members and the workers to make sure everything was as it was supposed to be.

“Kim Hana!”

I turned in surprise to see the person calling my name. Heechul was looking at me from his mirror’s reflection.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter