Hospital

[HIATUS] A Ticket to Super Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happened before...

“You’ve been avoiding me for two weeks. I figured that there must be a way…”

I stared at Heechul, not believing what I was hearing. “Are you being serious right now?!”

“Well… Usually when people help you, you don’t thank them by avoiding them,” he was giving me a look, like he was teaching a child a lesson.

I looked at my feet for a second. I knew I had been wrong to do so. I guess it was time for me to apologize for that.

“I know,” I gulped. “I’m sorry… I just…”

“Don’t want to talk about it?”

“Yeah.”

For a second, I thought he was being sympathetic. I thought he really knew what I was going through. Soon enough, he proved me wrong:

“Why would I want you to talk about it? Why would I care about your personal problems?”

...

“KIM HANA!”

I stopped, and turned around to see who it was: “Yes?”

As soon as I turned, I felt a force hit the right side of my face. My sight instantly out. I lost my balance and the next thing I knew, I hit the ground. I let out a painful moan; I had fallen on my left arm. I heard some noises around me, but I was too shocked to make out any sense of them.

...

“WHAT HAPPENED?” an alarmed voice sounded horrified. I knew that voice, I knew it...

“Is she conscious? Where’s she hurt?” a more calm voice asked.

A few voices started to explain what had happened, and others where I was hurt. I felt someone touching me, which would probably be the doctor.

“Despite this situation… If she broke something, we’ll have to get her to hos…”

That’s when my mind out.

Now...

 

As soon as I felt myself waking up, a sanitized smell invaded my nostrils. I didn’t need to open my eyes to tell that I was in a hospital.

My back ached; possible because of the hard bed I was lying on, or the same reason my arm and side were hurting… Whatever the reason for that was. I heard soft voices around me and, slowly, I tried to open my eyes.

For a moment, my sight was blurry. It took me a few tries until I could clear out my vision. I was, indeed, in the hospital: in a small private room, surrounded by people; the members.

Kyuhyun was sitting on a chair next to me bed. He seemed to be sleeping. I noticed Junghoon and Leeteuk having a quiet conversation near the window. Sungmin and Heechul had taken a seat on two other chairs in the corner. Their faces were blank, eyes staring the floor in front of them.

How did I end up here? I wanted to ask. My throat was dry and no sound came out.

“Wh--?” My voice was too small to be heard, but instead, I started coughing tremendously.

Kyuhyun threw his eyes open. Immediately, he handed me a glass of water. Gladly, my dominant hand wasn’t the one hurt, so I could hold the glass on my own.

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m fine,” I lied, still coughing. Kyuhyun poured me another glass of water.

“Hana-ah, are you okay?” Sungmin’s voice came from right next to me now. He had moved as soon as he noticed that I was awake.

“Yeah...”

“Stay down. You had a concussion, so you might feel nauseous if you get up.”

I decided to do as he said.

Kyuhyun helpfully lifted the end of the bed, so I could sit up a little.

“I’ll go tell the others, that you’re awake,” Leeteuk said, leaving the room. His face looked relieved, like he could finally breath again.

“What happened?” I asked, focusing my gaze on the people around me. I needed answers.

Junghoon refused to meet my eyes.

“You were attacked,” Sungmin was the one to tell me. His voice was quiet; regretful and embarrassed.

“By who…?”

“Our fans… Pictures of you are all over the press.”

My eyes widened.

What? How did this happen?

Just then He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter