Henry and Zhoumi

[HIATUS] A Ticket to Super Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany and Sooyoung left for their schedules as Ryeowook and I started to prepare the dinner. Sungmin and Shindong were the first ones to return to the dorms, but we wouldn't even let Heebum and Champagne - Heechul's cats - to the kitchen. Shindong gave up after a while, but Sungmin kept luring in the living room, trying to see what we were doing.

We were just finishing up, when I got a text from Junghoon.

"They're almost here," I announced after reading the message. Instantly, I started feeling nervousness in my stomach. I always felt nervous, when I was supposed to meet new people.

Sungmin got up from the couch as he heard what I had said. He knew I was nervous, so he tried to encourage me; "Don't worry too much. It'll all be fine," he patted my head.

"Yah, who said you could come to the kitchen?" Ryeowook glared at Sungmin. He was just putting the dishes away.

"Aigoo, stop being so disrespectful to your hyung! Kyuhyun already gives me a daily headache with his manners," Sungmin whined. He had a cute, begging tone, even though he was scolding his dongsaeng.

Ryeowook grinned in a playful manner. "Sorry, hyung."

I focused on breathing deep and telling myself that it would be fine. I’m sure they won’t be like Heechul… I’m sure they won’t be kicking me out the instant they see me...

Sungmin seemed a little worried about me. "Don't be nervous. They'll love you, just like we all do already!"

I had been grasping my phone so hard, that my knuckles were turning white. I tried to smile a little.

"Thank you, oppa," I said, making him happy by using the word.

"You know, I'm really wondering..." Shindong came in, having heard our conversation. "Since you seem to be so nervous now… How were you before you met us?"

My mind went back to the moments before I entered the dorm for the first time. It had been a few weeks now, but it still felt like yesterday. I could remember each thought that went through my head and each feeling I tried to get over as I approached the apartment, and eventually stood before the members of Super Junior.

"Actually, now thinking afterwards, I'm surprised, that I didn't pass out," I admitted, making Ryeowook and Shindong laugh. "Maybe because of the jetlag I didn't really understand what was going on."

"Aigoo, so cute!" Sungmin patted my head again before he pinched my cheek gently. He was in a cheerful mood today.

He must be happy that two of his dongsaengs are returning.

That is whe I heard the apartment's door open.

"Annyeong! We are here," called a voice I did not recognize.

I froze, realizing that they were here. TheyreheretheyrereallyherewhatshouldIdo!!

"Annyeonghaseyo," Shindong yelled back, going to greet the men at the entrance.

I gave Sungmin a look that messaged 'help', but he just laughed it off.

"Come on," he put his arm around my shoulders, half dragging me to the main entrance of the apartment. We were followed by Ryeowook.

Junghoon had arrived with Leeteuk and two brown-haired men who I had only seen in pictures. I walked towards them nervously, feeling small with Sungmin by my side.

"Henry, Zhoumii, it's good to see you!" Sungmin greeted cheerfully bowing his head for both of them.

"Hyung!" the shorter of the two smiled. I recognized him to be Henry. He then proceeded to look at me, a surprised look formed to his face. "But hyung, did you get a girlfriend?"

Sungmin looked like he was taken aback and I was sure my expression looked exactly the same. Shindong burst out laughing as well as Ryeowook giggled behind us. Leeteuk looked rather stressed out.

"Sungmin-ah, stop clinging onto her. Even Henry and Zhoumi are getting wrong ideas," Leeteuk scolded. Sungmin complied stepping away from me.

"No, they're not dating," Junghoon sighed. He didn't seem as worried as Leeteuk did. He stepped forward towards me, so he could stand next to me.

"This is Kim Hana. She is a family friend of mine," he introduced me to the two men. "Hana, this is Henry and Zhoumi."

I looked at the two and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo."

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo," both of them bowed to me.

They both went to freshen up and then we started to eat. We knew the other members would come on their own time, so we figured that they could all eat whenever they came home. The food would get cold, if we tried to wait for all of them.

"Hana, you did all this?" Zhoumi asked when he came into the kitchen.

“Waah, you spent so much effort on us!” Henry looked impressed after seeing all the food we had prepared.

I was about to say, that it wasn’t me alone, but Ryeowook was faster when it came to speaking; “She used a lot of time to prepare everything.” He smiled to me.

I stared at him. “Aniyo! I didn’t--”

“I basically just told her what she had to do, but she did all the work,” Ryeowook kept praising me.

“Oo jinjja… Hana-ssi, you’re such a good dongsaeng,” Shindong said.

Leeteuk smiled with his earlier worried look gone. He patted my head, as if saying ‘good job’. I saw Junghoon smiling at me from the other side of the table. He looked at the members present;

“Well, shall we all sit down?”

Some agreeing mumbling followed and the members started to pull out chairs.

“Unnie, come, sit next to me,” Sungmin quickly grabbed my hand, pulling me to sit on a chair next to him. “Waah, it all looks so good. How come you did all this by yourself? Why didn’t you let me help you?”

“It was nothing. You know Ryeowook-ssi helped me…”

“Still…” he kept going on how I had used so much of my time just to prepare dinner for all of them.

Even though I was focused on talking with Sungmin, I could hear Zhoumi’s voice asking: “How long has he been like this?”

“Since she stepped her foot into this dorm,” Leeteuk answered his question. For some reason, he did not sound too happy.

“Are you sure they’re not dating?” Henry sounded suspicious.

“Yes. Besides, she had a talk with Lee Sooman,” Junghoon told Henry and Zhoumi and started out with the food. Others followed him.

“Ooh, jinjja?” Henry mumbled, filling his plate.

“Hyung, you weren’t here when Kyuhyun got mad at Sungmin, were you?” Shindong looked at Junghoon. “You should’ve heard what she said! She really is from America, you know… No Korean girl would have been so outspoken.”

“Really? What happened?” Junghoon frowned, but didn’t get an answer as Zhoumi changed the subject.

“You’re from the USA?”

I nodded. “Yes.”

“How long are you staying in Korea?” Henry suddenly asked in perfect English.

I was surprised for a second, but soon remembered reading that he’s from Canada. “No idea. I’m not planning to go back just yet, though.”  

We earned slightly confused looks from the others around the table.

“Wait… So… You’re sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter