Jetlag

[HIATUS] A Ticket to Super Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I returned to the living room. Some of the members had stayed in the living space, as some had returned to their rooms. Eunhyuk, the member who brought my suitcase, and the cute one were on the couch watching TV. I saw a few other members in the kitchen.

 

“Hana, come here, watch with us,” the cute member waved to me. I went to sit next to him. They were watching a drama that was airing on TV.

 

“You remember me, right? I’m Sungmin oppa!” Sungmin smiled at me adorably. “Ryeowook is making ramen for all of us so we’ll eat soon.”

 

I smiled back at him and he kept going: “So you just came from LA? What for? How do you know Junghoon? Are you going to stay here for long?”

 

“Hyung! Don’t harass her. She must be really tired,” said Eunhyuk who was sitting on his other side.

 

“Eeeh, sorry, Hana-ah,” Sungmin gave me an apologetic smile. “I’m just really curious, and I want to get to know you.”

 

“Sungmin-ssi…” I started with my own question.

 

“OPPA! Please call me oppa,” he said quickly. His eyes were like a puppy's.

 

“Sungmin...oppa… How old are you?"

 

“I’m 26,” he smiled. I stared at him. 26? Really? Sungmin looked like he was about my age. He had such a baby face. “Why did you ask?”

 

“I'm just curious. I feel bad that I don’t know a lot about Super Junior,” I explained.

 

“Ah, don’t worry! You will learn. I’m sure everyone wants to get to know you, so you will also learn our names soon,” he instantly cheered me up.

 

I was glad how understanding and encouraging he was. I instantly came to like him alot. Sungmin seemed like such a sweet, caring person.

 

“So why did you come to Seoul?" he started asking again.

 

“My halmoni knew Mr. Kim’s halmoni. My halmoni…she passed away recently. Before that, she asked Kim Junghoon a favor to take care of me in Seoul. She wanted me to come here even though she couldn’t come with me.” I swallowed. I knew I wouldn't start crying in front of them, but I still did not find myself comfortable speaking about the matter.

 

“I’m sorry… At least you could do as she wished! We’ll take a good care of you here, so she doesn’t need to worry for you,” Sungmin comforted me taking my hand. He smiled at me and squeezed a bit. I smiled back.

 

“Thank you, Sungmin-ssi.”

 

As soon as I said  it, I realized that I forgot something. I formed the word ‘oppa’ with my lips. He smiled even brighter and patted my head.

 

“Hana-ah~ you’ll be my new favorite! You’re above Kyuhyun now,” Sungmin announced excitedly.

 

“Hey! I heard that,” yelled someone who just walked into the living space. He must be Kyuhyun.

 

Just then someone yelled: “DINNER IS READY!”

 

Sungmin and Eunhyuk jumped off of the couch. “I’m so hungry!” They both yelled as they ran to the dining table.

 

I looked after them a bit confused.

 

“Shall we?” the person left behind asked. He gave me his hand and helped me up.

 

“Thank you,” I smiled at him. I really need to learn his name… I know it starts with Ye...

 

We went to the dining area together. The kitchen wasn’t huge, but neither was the rest of the apartment. The dining table instead had some size. It had to fit in all members, and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter